These are the links to the stories covered on the RLM News Show – 2012-11-30
- Lawmakers mull over marijuana possession legalization | KOB.com
- Activist Post: UN overwhelmingly votes to upgrade Palestine to ‘non-member observer state,’ will Israel retaliate?
- Building tensions: Israel authorizes construction of 3,000 new settlements — RT
- AIPAC, Decapitators Inside US Government: Intelligence Analyst | Veterans Today
- NDAA Says Americans Can Be Detained Indefinitely – Business Insider
- CNBC Interview With Fugitive John McAfee – Home – The Daily Bail
- The US Building A $100 Million Underground Facility Outside Tel Aviv Called 911 | USAHM Conspiracy News
- Amsterdam auto show canceled due to economic crisis | Reuters
- Greek deal frays as IMF threatens walk-out on debt buy-back impasse – Telegraph
- Articles: The Governing Class and the Decline of America
- EU rejects French report linking GM maize to cancer – FRANCE 24
- Murder Under Hypnosis: The James Holmes Story Takes A Familiar Turn – Alex Jones’ Infowars
- Troops are beginning to refuse to follow unlawful orders » Tea Party Tribune
- British government divided over new proposals to curb press | The Raw Story
- The POPULARITY of the COCONUT reaches ALL-TIME HIGH – The West Coast Truth™
- U.S. Senate votes 94-0 to expand sanctions on Iran energy, shipping | Reuters
- Hazmat: New Jersey train derails, toxic spill reported in creek (PHOTOS) — RT
- U.S. nears next economic collapse as debt ceiling reaches limit soon | Economic Collapse News
New Mexico Lawmakers mull over marijuana possession legalization
Colorado did it, so did the state of Washington – will New Mexico be the next state to legalize the recreational use of marijuana.
The state legislature’s Courts, Corrections and Justice Committee heard testimony at the state capitol Thursday about a bill that will be o the table when the legislature convenes in January.
A draft proposal that will be introduced then would impose no penalty for possession for an ounce or less of marijuana.
For possession of one to eight ounces there would be a civil – not criminal – monetary fine. Possession of any amount over eight ounces would be a misdemeanor punishable by a fine of up to $1,000.
Links to other Important Stories I didn’t have time to cover on the show
- Menard to fly Wis. workers in to staff ND store
- Guest Post: The Myth Of Austerity | ZeroHedge
- The Road to 7 Billion Secessionists
- The Daily Bell – Free-Market Thinking Advances in Britain
- UPDATE 2-Hackers did not steal sensitive nuclear information – IAEA | Reuters
- Netherlands to abolish blasphemy law | End the Lie – Independent News
- UK: Sick babies are sent home to die – 12160 Social Network
- Strauss-Kahn, New York hotel maid agree to settle maid’s civil suit – UPI.com
- Truancy In Rochester, New Hampshire, Could Lead To Criminal Charges For Parents
- California Marijuana Decriminalization Drops Youth Crime Rate To Record Low: Study
- Gold Silver Ratio Clears Resistance, Hits 50/1 | SilverDoctors.com
- AutoZone employee fired after taking action against “Fake Beard Bandit” | WTKR.com
- WSJ editors come out swinging in defense of indefinite detention of US citizens | Privacy SOS
- North Korea Has Found a Secret Unicorn Lair, Apparently – Global – The Atlantic Wire
- How Syria Turned Off the Internet – CloudFlare blog
- Massive Sinkhole Still Growing – Ohio: 4 Football Fields Long, 30′ Deep Shuts Down 8 Mile Stretch Of Road | Earthquakes
- The Town Where Farting Can Land a Kid in Jail – Hit & Run : Reason.com
- Chinese man blows life savings on ark to escape Apocalypse (PHOTOS) — RT
- Female Store Clerk Gets in Gun Fight With 3 Armed Robbers and Wins | Guns Save Lives
- McConnell ‘Burst Into Laughter’ as Geithner Outlined Obama’s Plan | The Weekly Standard
- Twitter’s Response To PeopleBrowsr Lawsuit: ‘This Is Contracts 101′ | TechCrunch
- Mother Suing East Hartford After Alleged Police Officer Assault | NBC Connecticut
- Facebook ‘Likes’ Considered Key Evidence In ‘Terrorist’ Plot | Techdirt
Palestinians celebrate UN victory
Prosecutors at the International Criminal Court say they will study what a Palestinian status upgrade at the UN will mean for future war crimes tribunals.
It’s one of the real implications for what’s seen by many as a largely symbolic victory for the Palestinians.
But for now, people in the West Bank and Gaza are celebrating, as Nadim Baba reports.
Flames, Fury & Frustration: Arab Spring spins into Arab Winter?
With the growing unrest in Egypt, as well as protests in Libya and Tunisia, many analysts are now questioning just how much change the Arab Spring has brought to these countries. And as Gayane Chichakyan found out, there are fears that instead of a better and brighter future, these nations may actually be sliding towards a grimmer fate.
Latest posts by Grimnir Freeman (see all)
- Feedback Podcasts - September 17, 2016
- Officials Pull Water Supply as Dakota Access Protest Swells in Number and Spirit - August 24, 2016
- WikiLeaks: Alcohol Industry Bribed Congress To Denounce Cannabis - August 9, 2016