| If you support background checks for gun or ammunition purchases, you are supporting a gun ban which will eventually lead to your right to self-defense being taken from you. It seems that most people are ok with preventing felons and the mentally unstable from owning weapons.
There is a huge problem with that kind of thinking in that the state can declare anything you do as a reason to place you into one of those categories. If you don't blindly agree with and believe everything the government says, you will be declared mentally unstable. If you have the nerve to actually speak out against any of the government's policies, you will be declared a felon.
If you believe in your natural right to self-defense, against criminals and tyranny or if you support the Constitution and 2nd amendment protections, you should be absolutely opposed to any kind of background check or gun regulations. This includes the need for ANY gun license, registration or concealed carry permits.
These are the links to the stories covered on the RLM News Show - 2013-02-21
- Killing the Dollar: G20 & IMF Push for Global Fed, Global Currency
- Gold and Silver Update: "Have the Courage of Your Convictions and Hold Fast"
- Bill Murphy- Manipulation Will End, $100/oz Silver Coming Soon | SilverDoctors.com
- 20 Signs That The U.S. Economy Is Heading For Big Trouble In The Months Ahead
- Wal-Mart's suppliers could be hit by payroll tax and gas prices - Feb. 20, 2013
- NATO chief urges countries to halt defense cuts - The Times of India
- PressTV - Israel awards US oil firm license to drill in Golan Heights
- Syrian rebels threaten Hezbollah with 48-hour deadline — RT News
- Obama Opens Door Wider For A New World Government
- The 2nd Amendment Preservation Act is Constitutional – Tenth Amendment Center
- Obama Maneuvers to Keep Kill List Memos Permanently Secret | Common Dreams
- Pelosi Backs Obama on Secret Execution of Americans Without Trial
- When can your government kill you? - Salon.com
- New Bill Would Require the Conscription of “All Persons Between the Ages of 18 and 25 to Perform National Service”
- Mandiant's China Hacking Claims Draw Criticism - Arik Hesseldahl - News - AllThingsD
- Activist Post: How Can Security Companies Have This Much Access to Our Computers?
- White House warns of dangers posed by WikiLeaks, LulzSec, other 'hacktivists' | Politics and Law - CNET News
- Guest Post: About Your $3.16 A Day Healthcare Insurance Plan... | Zero Hedge
- Massive Sunspot Rapidly Forming - weather.com
- More Gun Makers Stop Selling To Law Enforcement In Anti-Gun States… | Weasel Zippers
Stadium named after prison company stirs outrage
Florida Atlantic University recently constructed a $70 million football stadium and was on the hunt for a sponsor for the facility. According to reports, the private prison industry giant Geo Group stepped in to fill that void and the prison company has already given the university $6 million for the naming rights for 12 years. The merger has already sparked a petition to have the name removed though due the nature of the company's business. Michael Brooks, producer for The Majority Report, gives us his take on the unusual union.
Links to other Important Stories I didn't have time to cover on the show
- NASA Planning Mission To Search For Life On Jupiter’s Moon Europa | Disinformation
- Top Liberal Constitutional Law Expert: Gun Ownership Is An Individual Constitutional Right As Important As Freedom of Speech Or Religion | Washington's Blog
- Colorado may allow tourists to get high - Salon.com
- Ark. lawmaker files open carry gun legislation - SFGate
- Daily Dot | Comcast officially throws its support behind CISPA
- Parents' fury as TSA 'detains' their wheelchair-bound daughter, 3, as they're trying to fly to Disney World for family vacation | Mail Online
- Why We're Obsessed with the Zombie Apocalypse | LiveScience
- California shotgun rampage kills 3, injures 2 - World - CBC News
- What The Hell is Going on in Colorado? ‘Use Pens for Defense’, ‘Pee on Yourself’, ‘Women Can’t be Trusted with Guns’
- The Real New World Order – Bankers Taking Over The World | USAHM Conspiracy News
The Economic Impact of a War Between Japan & China
A major conflict between the region's two largest economies would not only impose a harsh dilemma on U.S. diplomats, but also have a significant impact on the entire global economy. It is in every nation's best interest that the Chinese and Japanese settle their territorial dispute peacefully.