These are the links to the stories covered on the RLM News Show – 2013-03-04
- Boycott Bitcoin!
- Trigger word: E-mail monitoring gets easy in Office 365, Exchange | Ars Technica
- 225,000 American patients die in doctors’ hands: silence of the lambs
- What would you do if you got this letter?
- 12 Things That Just Happened That Show The Next Wave Of The Economic Collapse Is Almost Here
- Activist Post: Tax Bicyclists For Exhaling CO2 When They Ride, Says Wash. Rep
- Activist Post: Goodbye Blue Sky
- Feds Say Man Deserved Arrest Because Jacket Said ‘Occupy Everything’ | Threat Level | Wired.com
- U.S. Naval Research Laboratory Confirms HAARP’s Ability to Manipulate Atmosphere | USAHM Conspiracy News
- Greek military prepares for mass repression | THE INTERNET POST
- Prison Planet.com » DARPA Wants a Searchable Database of All Your Conversations
- Guns: Faced with tougher laws, many Californians buy in Nevada – Business – The Sacramento Bee
- Italy paralysed as Grillo plots exit route from euro – Telegraph
CIA killed 9/11 author in black ops hit
Philip Marshall was killed in a black operation over confessing to having worked with CIA drug smugglers and the potential exposure of 9/11 secrets. In the background to this, former US National Security Agency Officer Wayne Madsen says the 9/11 investigative author Philip Marshall and his children were killed in a “black ops hit” by the CIA, dismissing the suicide hypothesis. Marshall was afraid of being silenced for his revelations about 9/11, Madsen said, noting that a side door the investigator never used was wide open when his dead body was found. Marshall believed the former US President George Bush had pulled off the 9/11 attack to foment a government coup. In his fourth book, he was supposed to disclose blockbuster information.
Press TV has conducted an interview with Dr. Kevin Barrett, an American author and political expert in Madison, Wisconsin, to further discuss the issue. Barrett is joined by Lee Kaplan, investigative journalist from Berkley.
Links to other Important Stories I didn’t have time to cover on the show
- Agenda 21 pdf
- Conservatives, liberals, media advocates rally behind man jailed for criticizing Indiana judge | Fox News
- Obama Says Al-Qaeda Is Finished …(Al-Qaeda Says They Have Scud Missiles) | The Gateway Pundit
- BOVARD: Let’s start by controlling police gun violence – Washington Times
- Greek Defense Minister Gets 8 Years For EUR100,000 Hidden Assets | Zero Hedge
- The Daily Bell – NY Times: ‘Net Feedback Distorts Thought
- Texas Cop Fired After Shooting at Suspect 41 Times, Killing Him
- Is Copyright Infringement Now Seen As Terrorism?
- If They Come for Your Guns, Do You Have a Responsibility to Fight? | The D.C. Clothesline
- Paving way for ACTA? Canada considers anti-counterfeit bill encouraged by US | End the Lie – Independent News
- Cure For Child Born With HIV Virus | Disinformation
- With Passover Approaching, a Plague of Locusts Descends Upon Egypt – Adam Clark Estes – The Atlantic Wire
- Now that government is planning to ban smoking in the home it’s time for smokers to fight for their remaining liberties » The Privacy Surgeon
- ZH Discovers JPM’s Largest Gold Vault in the World is Across the Street, & Connected by Tunnel, to NY Fed! | SilverDoctors.com
Health Insurance Companies Monitoring Your Grocery Bill To Adjust Monthly Premium You Pay Them
Health insurance companies monitoring your grocery bill to determine if you’re buying healthy food so they can adjust your monthly premium based on the quality of the food you’re buying on a regular basis.
How the Insurer Knows You Just Stocked Up on Ice Cream and Beer
Hard Tyranny Alert~ 2700 DHS Armored Vehicles Coming….
- Real Liberty Media News – 2012-07-03
- RLM News Show Podcast Blog – March 14, 2014
- RLM News – July 20th, 2011