These are the links to the stories covered on the RLM News Show - May 14, 2013
- Emergency G-7 Meeting: Elite Ready to Pull the Trigger? | SilverDoctors.com
- 10 Scenes From The Economic Collapse That Is Sweeping Across The Planet
- Saudi Man Traveling With Pressure Cooker Arrested
- America is Losing its Covert Syria War: US Sponsored Al Nusra Rebels Defeated by Syrian Armed Forces | Global Research
- Russia Captures US Embassy Worker In Act Of CIA Recruitment; CIA's "Dropbox" Gmail Address Revealed | Zero Hedge
- ‘Rapid descent into sectarian violence’: Video shows Syrian rebel biting into soldier’s heart | End the Lie – Independent News
- What No One Wants to Hear About Benghazi by Rep. Ron Paul -- Antiwar.com
- US: Envoy Won’t Attend UN Disarmament Councils Led By Iran -- News from Antiwar.com
- Activist Post: State Department Conducts Secret Visit with Death Squad Leader in Syria
- Supreme Court Says Monsanto Has 'Control Over Product of Life' - disinformation
- Idaho spud giant bets on biotech potatoes - Yahoo! News
- Illuminati Agent Angelina Jolie says she had double mastectomy
- It's official: 'Blue' will be called Windows 8.1 | Microsoft windows - InfoWorld
- Mayan Nohmul Pyramid In Belize Destroyed By Bulldozer (PHOTOS)
- Jon Stewart Destroys Obama Over IRS Scandal, Lack Of ‘Managerial Competence’: You’ve Vindicated Conspiracy Theorists | Mediaite
- After Benghazi, IRS tea party probe: Government seized AP phone records | The Ticket - Yahoo! News
AP Surveillance: 'Govts taking our rights away, not Al-Qaeda'
Up to a hundred reporters and editors at the Associated Press have been targeted, in a massive US government surveillance operation against the news service. AP is calling the monitoring network - created by the Justice Department itself - unprecedented in size and scope, and a gross violation of privacy. One consequence of this surveillance scandal is that whistleblowers will now think twice, before calling a news desk - that's according to investigative journalist and historian, Tony Gosling.
Links to other Important Stories I didn't have time to cover on the show
- Scandal politics sweep Capitol Hill - Jake Sherman and Lauren French - POLITICO.com
- Activist Post: Justice Department Subpoena of AP Journalists Shows Need to Protect Calling Records
- Associated Press says U.S. government seized journalists' phone records | Reuters
- California's implementation of Obamacare to take place under total financial secrecy to hide payouts from public
- UK Newspaper Creates Illegal 3D Gun & No Lawsuit | USAHM Conspiracy News
- March Against Monsanto on May 25, 2013 - | Intellihub.com
- New Hampshire city suing 'Robin Hood' for paying parking meters of strangers - Washington Times
- IRS To Conservatives: "Provide Details Regarding All Of Your Facebook Or Twitter Activity" | Zero Hedge
US President in a bind over Syria
US' President Barak Obama once again reiterates Washington stance for regime change in Syria. Press TV has conducted an interview with Dave Lindorff, investigative journalist based in Pennsylvania, about the US stance on Syria.
3D Printing, Guns, & Sex Toys: Q&A with 3D Systems CEO Avi Reichental
"Craftsmanship has been democratized, in the sense that anybody who can get a file can make a gun potentially from undetectable materials," says 3D Systems CEO Avi Reichental, "the reality is that you could have done it 10 years ago if you were a good machinist, but now you don't have to be a machinist you just need the file."
ReasonTV's Tracy Oppenheimer caught up with Reichental at the 2013 Milken Institute Global Conference in Beverly Hills, CA to discuss the present day realities and future possibilities of 3D printing.
Reichental notes that some of the more controversial items may fall in the realm of sex toys and pornography, but this is to be expected. "We live in a society that [has] lots of brightness, and there is also lots of darkness, and there are lots of shades of grey. My sense is that 3D printing is going to mirror and reflect all elements of society."