These are the links to the stories covered on the RLM News Show
June 20, 2014
PRECIOUS METALS & The Death Of The Business Cycle | SilverDoctors.com
- Silver (And Gold) Are Breaking Out Again | Zero Hedge
- Activist Post: Inflation? Only If You Look At Food, Water, Gas, Electricity And Everything Else
- Should the IRS and the FED be shut down? | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED
- Pump it up: IMF urges ECB to consider more QE
- Britain to sign yuan clearing deal with China next week | Reuters
- Prison Planet.com » Democrats and Republicans Agree: Iraq Needs to be Reinvaded
- Activist Post: From Iraq to Syria: How to transport men and weapons without really trying
- Everything We Have Been Taught About Our Origins Is A Lie – Malta Now
- 7 Soldiers Killed In East Ukraine | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED
- Pictures emerge of MORE Russian tanks and vehicles on streets of Ukraine as new President unveils 10km buffer zone and amnesty peace plan | Mail Online
- Obama tells Mexico: Illegal-immigrant children won’t get to stay – Washington Times
- 75 US government scientists possibly exposed to anthrax | Fox News
- Nuclear workers: Government waiting for us to die to avoid medical costs – Intellihub.com
- Reshaping the Vietnam Narrative | Consortiumnews
- Maryland Cop Charged With Felony For Slitting Restrained Dog’s Throat – informationliberation
RLM News Show Page |
Please Donate DogeCoin to Real Liberty Media – D8rgRZjcBPLAhvmUazYXxCZasueoEmP7VG
U.S. Faces MASSIVE Dollar Devaluation then Hyperinflation!
Published on Jun 19, 2014
China cut back on its holdings for a third straight month.
China and other U.S. dollar supporters are slowly starting to diversify their holdings.
more than a million Americans who have been effectively blacklisted from the mainstream financial system because they overdrew their accounts or bounced a check
Chinese investors buying up U.S. golf courses
Chinese investors are quickly adding golf courses to their growing portfolios of U.S. holdings
Links to other Important Stories I didn’t have time to cover on the show
Florida couple suffers pre-dawn DHS no-knock raid, given no explanation | Police State USA
- Apartment Balcony Decoration Reportedly Deemed a ‘Threat to the Muslim Community’ and Ordered Down — Want to Guess What It Is? | Video | TheBlaze.com
- ‘Synthetic’ ID Theft Emerging As Fastest-Growing Type Of Consumer Fraud « CBS Los Angeles
- Meet The “Lone Engineer” GM Is Blaming All Its Troubles On | Zero Hedge
- Activist Post: The Real Reason The Military Is Developing Brain Chips
‘West’s astonishment over Iraq hypocritical, they’ve been supporting same radicals in Syria’
Published on Jun 20, 2014
Originally numbering around ten thousand fighters, the ranks of ISIS are now swelling by the day including with recruits from the West. A number of European states have passed laws allowing them to deny entry to nationals they suspect of being part of Islamist groups. But Middle East journalist Karin Leukefeld says it’s the West itself that helped create and arm those radical movements.
Supreme Court just said lying is free speech
Published on Jun 20, 2014
The Supreme Court just made a ruling in a pretty narrow case that has big implications for what we deem as free speech, and for what political advertisers can get away with. They just ruled that a group called the Susan B Anthony List can go ahead and challenge a no-lying-in-political-ads law in Ohio, and Justice Clarence Thomas said some pretty bold statements in his ruling. The Resident discusses.
Permission to reprint or republish this post in whole or in part is gladly granted, provided full credit and a link back to this post is given.
- RLM News Show w Grimnir – Podcast Blog – June 19, 2014
- RLM News Show w Grimnir – Podcast Blog – June 13, 2014
- RLM News Show Podcast Blog – April 17, 2014
Latest posts by Grimnir Freeman (see all)
- The Freeker’s Ball with Grimnir & Moosegurl – Podcast Blog: 2017-12-08 - December 9, 2017
- The Freeker’s Ball with Grimnir & Moosegurl – Podcast Blog: 2017-12-01 - December 2, 2017
- The Freeker’s Ball with Grimnir & Moosegurl – Podcast Blog: 2017-11-24 - November 25, 2017