This is the Podcast of The Road Less Traveled from April 16, 2017.
Scientific study of long-term Aspartame effects, Insider View of Aldi Grocery Stores, Alternative Weed Killers, Ancient Seeds, Hacks, and More!
Some Topics We Covered During the Show:
Drink Diet Soda and Die!
Kill Weeds Without “Roundup”
- Aldi Grocery Shopping Tips | POPSUGAR Food
- Weeds in Paths? Use Vinegar, Not Roundup
- Homemade Borax-Based Weed Killer | Home Guides | SF Gate
- Why the Iconic ‘Power’ Symbol Looks the Way It Does – Motherboard
- 800-year-old clay pot yields HISTORY-CHANGING discovery | Ancient Code
- 10 Uncommon Ways To Hunt For Wood… And Find It Cheap! – Woodworking Everyday
- 10 Fascinating Facts About Ravens | Mental Floss
- 33 Essential Life Hacks That Are Actually Useful – WorldLifestyle
- Why wolves mate for life and 22 other interesting things to know about these animals.
The Road Less Traveled airs LIVE every Sunday night at 7:00 PM Eastern with your hosts GaryL and GGsBoo right here on the Real Liberty Media Website on Channel 3.
Listen to more The Road Less Traveled Podcasts on the Podcasts Archive Page.
Come and Join us on Sunday Nights in the RLM Chat Room for a great time!