Behind The Woodshed 4th year Anniversary at Real Liberty Media
At the Situationally Aware Action Oriented Intelligence Center
Of Evolutionary Engagement
The Victory Against You in the Silent War is Your Silence
Both Ends Burning
Engaging in counter-propaganda tactics and related work
US Protecting Terrorism
- Good deciding to stop beating your wife @BarMan_RLM
- U.S. Retreats From Al-Tanf – Gives Up On Occupying South East Syria
- Why Congress Won’t Agree to Stop Arming Terrorists
- Federal Tax Case Shows Evidence the U.S. Legal System is a Fraud
- Chris Christie Announces New Jersey Government Shutdown, Orders State Of Emergency
- Human Rights Court Rules Life Support Cut for Infant — Needlessly Signing His Death Warrant
- Did Dick Cheney kill 70,000 salmon? Committee to probe
- This as well from a bunch of eco-terrorists wanting to destroy the dams eliminate all fish and send the water to California, contrary to law
- Climate “Models” Over-Estimated Warming
- Yep. Michael Mann-made global warming. But that article, in the minimum, continues the Myth & excuses felonious, even treasonous, Consensus
- Trump EPA to Dump ‘WOTUS’; Frees 247 Million Acres of Farmland
- Waters at Risk? EPA Will Revoke the Clean Waters Act of 1972
- U folks really need to get your head out. Can an agency revoke an Act of Congress? Isn’t Fed regulation beyond Navigable Rivers unlawful?
- Warning of shortage of essential minerals for laptops, cell phones, wiring
- ‘low carbon society requires vast amounts of metals & minerals’ AWG Fraud demands minerals, & prod. is forbidden by enviro agenda. Neat Trick
- ProtonVPN helps keep your digital life private for free
- CIA targets Linux OS with ‘Outlaw Country’ malware (IMAGE)
- PSA: Petya ransomware affecting critical systems globally: Here is what to do
- Acetaminophen during pregnancy can inhibit masculinity
Paracetamol (acetaminophen) is popular for relieving pain. But if you are pregnant, you should think twice before popping these pills according to the researchers in a new study. In an animal model, Paracetamol, which is the pain-relieving substance found in the pills, actually damages the development of male behaviours.
Previous studies have shown the paracetamol can inhibit the development of the male sex hormone testosterone in male foetuses, thus increasing the risk of malformation of the testicles in infants. But a reduced level of testosterone at the fetal stage is also significant for the behaviours of adult males, says Ph.D. David Møbjerg Kristensen, a researcher employed during the studies at the Department of Biomedical Sciences and the Novo Nordisk Foundation Center for Protein Research at the Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences.
“We have demonstrated that a reduced level of testosterone means that male characteristics do not develop as they should. This also affects sex drive. In a trial, mice exposed to paracetamol at the fetal stage were simply unable to copulate in the same way as our control animals. Male programming had not been properly established during their fetal development and this could be seen long afterwards in their adult life. It is very worrying,” says David Møbjerg Kristensen.
The dosage administered to the mice was very close to the recommended dosage for pregnant women. Because the trials are restricted to mice, the results cannot be transferred directly to humans. However, the researchers’ certainty about the harmful effects of paracetamol means it would be improper to undertake the same trials on humans, explains David Møbjerg Kristensen.
Markedly reduced male behaviour
Testosterone is the primary male sex hormone that helps develop the male body and male programming of the brain. The masculine behaviours in mice observed by the researchers involved aggressiveness to other male mice, ability to copulate and the need for territorial marking. The mice reacted significantly more passively than normal for all three parameters. They did not attack other males, they were unable to copulate and behaved more like female mice when it come to urinary territorial marking.
After observing the changed behavioural patterns, Prof. Anders Hay-Schmidt, who was employed at the then Department of Neuroscience and Pharmacology during his studies at the University of Copenhagen, investigated the specific effects of a lack of testosterone on the brain. The results showed up clearly here, too.
“The area of the brain that controls sex drive — the sexual dimorphic nucleus — had half as many neurons in the mice that had received paracetamol as the control mice. The inhibition of testosterone also led to a halving of the activity in an area of the brain that is significant for male characteristics,” he explains.
Also affects female fertility
This study focused on the effect of paracetamol on masculine characteristics but paracetamol during pregnancy also has the potential to influence the subsequent lives of female mice. In 2016, the researchers published a study showing that female mice had fewer eggs in their ovaries if their mothers had had paracetamol during pregnancy. This led to the mice becoming infertile more quickly. But even if paracetamol is harmful, that does not mean it should never be taken, even when pregnant.
“I personally think that people should think carefully before taking medicine. These days it has become so common to take paracetamol that we forget it is a medicine And all medicine has side effects. If you are ill, you should naturally take the medicine you need. After all, having a sick mother is more harmful for the fetus,” says David Møbjerg Kristensen.
He emphasizes that pregnant women should continue to follow the guidelines given by their country’s health authorities and recommends people to contact their GP if in doubt about the use of paracetamol.
- Drink Up?! Brain-Eating Amoeba Found In Louisiana Water System
Hot Diggity Doge
The Weekend War Report
The DOGE OF WAR
Unleash the Power of the DOGE OF WAR
Please Donate to RLM
In This Doge Eat Doge World
Secure Private Alternative To Skype
Tox: Client Side only as of 4/15/2016
- The people know that they have created this farce and financed it with their own taxes (consent), but they would rather knuckle under than be the hypocrite. Factor VI – Cattle Those who will not use their brains are no better off than those who have no brains, and so this mindless school of jelly-fish, father, mother, son, and daughter, become useful beasts of burden or trainers of the same.
- Mr. Rothschild’s Energy Discovery
What Mr. Rothschild  had discovered was the basic principle of power, influence, and control over people as applied to economics. That principle is “when you assume the appearance of power, people soon give it to you.”
The Law of War
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE GOVERNMENT OF ARMIES OF THE UNITED STATES IN THE FIELD
Where Not Throwing Oppression Off, You Live Either Under an Occupation or by Conquest.
The Choice and Responsibility are Yours. United We Strike
Behind The Woodshed for that practical education & hard but necessary dose of reality.
Spread The Word Behind The Woodshed.
- Behind The Woodshed Blogcaster – Sep 10, 2017.
- Behind The Woodshed Blogcaster – July 7, 2013.
- Behind The Woodshed Blogcaster – May 19, 2013