NOFX – The Decline, Reasons why buying Silver is smarter than buying gold, Goldman Sachs thinks QE3 is likely, White-house wants to be your landlord, California is going bankrupt, GDP is a dead economic indicator, Dollar falls on Fed's words, Movies program you to commit suicide, Economic Uncertainty leading to global unrest
- If you are converting (buying with) your ever more worthless FRN's (Federal reserve notes – fiat debt instruments) into real money (silver or gold), then read the post linked below and see why silver is a far smarter way to preserve you purchasing power than gold.
- The U.S. Government looking for a way to make housing cost as much as it did pre-bubble-burst wants to be your landlord to remove the extreme amount of inventory from the markets. Yes, they want to create a false housing shortage to force you to pay more so that their bankster buddies can clean up on the sweat of your brow. Wash, Rinse, Repeat.
- California created a fictitious budget with fake revenues in order to balance the budget based on pipe-dream income that never had a chance of materializing. California will default. The people of California, those who remain there anyway will suffer for it, which is really what they asked for.
- The are protests, uprisings and riots going on around the world. It seems from most of what you hear or read about the reasons for this is that people want more of the very things that caused the problems to begin with, government intervention in their lives. Government will gladly intervene further, they thrive on their people depending on them. They will steal from your neighbors and give a few people a small amount of what they steal.
The Video recording of the show is at the bottom of the post.
These are the links from the information shared on the Real Liberty Media News on
Channel 1 – August 10th, 2011.
Latest posts by Grimnir Freeman (see all)
- Grim Leftovers Podcast Blog – 2020-02-24 – #CDC #Quarantine #Leaked #LocationTracking #Vaccine #PETA - February 24, 2020
- The Freeker’s Ball Podcast Blog – 2020-02-21 – #Coronavirus #Predicted #Consciousness #Monkeys #Aliens - February 22, 2020
- Grim Leftovers Podcast Blog – 2020-02-17 – #MoonDust #Breasts #LicensePlateReaders #GuitarMaker #SexTech - February 17, 2020