These are the links to the stories covered on the RLM News Show – 2012-11-16
- Marijuana-dispenser stock gets too high – MarketWatch
- Unbelievable! The IDF Has Gamified Its War Blog
- PressTV – Russia will back Egyptian efforts to end Israeli aggression: Putin
- Israel won’t halt Gaza operation until Hamas begs for truce, say officials – Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper
- Israel Ranked World’s Most Militarized Nation by Jim Lobe — Antiwar.com
- Inciting war crimes: Israel minister says force Gaza population into Egypt, cut off water, electricity | The Electronic Intifada
- 2 Dead, 2 Missing As Another Oil Platform Burning In Gulf Of Mexico | ZeroHedge
- implode-explode.com – Implosion News Pick-ups: FHA running out of money
- WordPress now accepting payment in Bitcoin | Ars Technica
- Police Chief Uses Unique Method To Control Homeless Population « CBS Sacramento
- Walmart workers ready to shut-down stores on Black Friday — RT
- Activist Post: 32 Questions That All Americans Must Answer
- Ruling On California’s High Speed Rail – Business Insider
Gaza fires back on Israel-Comment-11-16-2012
Returning Israel’s recent wave of attacks on the Gaza Strip, which has so far killed at least 21 people, Palestinians have fired over 250 rockets taking Tel Aviv under fire and targeting several other spots in the Occupied Palestinian Territories.
The attacks have been targeting Gaza since Wednesday. The retaliatory fire from the coastal strip has struck the heart of Tel Aviv. On Thursday, the Israeli Army said a projectile fired from Gaza struck Rishon LeTzion, some 15 kilometers (nine miles) southeast of Tel Aviv, but there were no injuries or damage.
The Israeli Minister for Military Affairs, Ehud Barak has given the green light for the military to call up 30,000 reservists.
The return fire has sounded off air raid sirens across the occupied territories for the first time in nearly two decades.
Earlier in the day, the democratically-elected Palestinian Prime Minister, Ismail Haniyeh vowed revenge on Israel, saying Palestinians will keep up resistance despite the deadly attacks.
The Israeli military frequently carries out airstrikes and other attacks on the Gaza Strip, saying the acts of aggression are being conducted for defensive purposes. However, in violation of international law, disproportionate force is always used and civilians are often killed or injured.
Links to other Important Stories I didn’t have time to cover on the show
- Doug Stanhope: Piracy Is A Problem Only If You Think Of It As A Problem | Techdirt
- Exclusive: U.S. drug testing firm probed for alleged fraud, intimidation | Reuters
- Share » » Seattle Police Department publishes how-to guide for smoking pot legally
- CEI Presents “I, Pencil: The Movie” | United Liberty | Free Market – Individual Liberty – Limited Government
- Activist Post: One Million Robots: Our Replacements Have Arrived
- Flasher runs away after Wash. woman pulls out gun
- Pentagon wants to know: ‘Did Jesus die for Klingons too?’ – Washington Times
- (Total Lie) REPORT: Iran’s Revolutionary Guards overseeing missile fire
- Obama: Green Light, But Watch Out for Civilians – Defense/Security – News – Israel National News
- 6,000 Deer Reported Dead Due To EHD
- SAIC gets FEMA preparedness prime contract | Government Security News
- Four Year Old Cash Hyde Loses His Battle With Cancer
- Health Care: An Anarchist Approach
- Hostess Brands closing for good due to bakers strike – Nov. 16, 2012
Media Manipulation and Unconventional Marketing:
Author Ryan Holiday on “Trust Me I’m Lying”
“I’ve manufactured controversies, done stunts, planted fake stories,” says Ryan Holiday, media strategist and author of new book, Trust Me I’m Lying: Confessions of a Media Manipulator. Holiday sat down with ReasonTV’s Tracy Oppenheimer to talk about his own experiences manipulating the media for clients like Tucker Max, and the insight he’s since gained into the new world of journalism. “There’s no question that I think it’s great that people have access to publishing in a way they have never had before, but there is the law of unintended consequences and what that’s done in this case is make misinformation a lot easier,” says Holiday, “we’ve embraced this new technology, but we haven’t erected any defenses, made any changes or changed how we consume the news, or believe what we read based on these changes.”
The Declaration of Natural Rights
Any right that is a true human right is inherent. Such rights are not granted by government, they are not privileges bestowed by society, or created by documents, therefore such rights cannot be regulated, limited or revoked by any such power. Any supposed authority which seeks to strip a Natural Right from the People is illegitimate, and should be dealt with accordingly. Get involved: http://naturalrightsfoundation.org/websites-for-activists
Latest posts by Grimnir Freeman (see all)
- Grim Leftovers Podcast Blog – 2019-11-18 – #SexTraffickedKids #Cancer #GreenNewDeal #Agenda21 #Marijuana - November 18, 2019
- The Freeker’s Ball Podcast Blog – 2019-11-15 – #Trump #Demons #Wire #PrivacyConcerns #CommerciallyViable - November 16, 2019
- Grim Leftovers Podcast Blog – 2019-11-11 – #Chernobyl #Asteroid #IceAge #GlobalWarming #Scientists #HPV - November 11, 2019