These are the links to the stories covered on the RLM News Show – 2012-11-20
- Hamas says truce agreed, Israel says no deal yet | Reuters
- #GazaUnderAttack | Names and ages of killed people in the ongoing Israeli attacks on Gaza « PALESTINE FROM MY EYES
- Gaza truce agreed, Hamas says, to take effect in hours – CNBC
- Israel’s Ominous Words In Last 24 Hours – Business Insider
- Activist Post: Israeli Aggression: Dress Rehearsal for Iran?
- Putting a price tag on war with Iran | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED
- Private Prison Company Allegedly Partnered With Violent Gangs To Save Money | ThinkProgress
- Hostess Shrugged
- Last chance for Hostess Brands: Mediation – Nov. 20, 2012
- Jeremy Grantham US Growth Forecast – Business Insider
- Prices rise sharply 2 weeks after election – National Conservative | Examiner.com
- Yes, Housing Starts Surge, But Rentals Are the Drivers – US Business News Blog – CNBC
- $250 Chromebook With Ubuntu Linux Is Very Fast – Slashdot
- Firefox 17 Launches With New Social API, Preview Of Facebook Messenger Integration | TechCrunch
- SEC Complaint Against Mathew Martoma – Business Insider
- Rand Paul admits interest in 2016 bid – The Hill’s Video
- French Downgrade Widens Gulf With Germany as Talks Loom: Economy – Bloomberg
- Gaza conflict: Egyptian president says peace in Gaza is ‘imminent’ and predicts lasting ceasefire will begin from tomorrow | Mail Online
US & Israel terrorizing in the name of self-defense
Hundreds of students in Indian administered Kashmiris summer capital Srinagar held a sit-in candle light protest against the fresh Israeli aggression over Gazans.
Students carried banners and placards against America and Israel calling it a terrorism on the name of self defense:
People in Kashmir including the religious scholars have condemned such an aggression, calling it injustice. The top pro independence leader and head cleric of Kashmir Mirwaiz Umer while talking to PressTV said:
He has also mentioned that Muslim countries have to come up with something substantial as far as their policy is concerned, and Israel has to be clearly and categorically conveyed that they should stop this aggression and take path of reconciliation and dialogue.
over the past few days Israeli air strikes have killed tens of Palestinians including many children and the toll of injuries is piling up heavily.
As the war on Gaza goes on, people of Kashmir have extended support to the Palestine Muslims by praying for them and insisting that the Muslim world to come forward against Israel and its policies.
Links to other Important Stories I didn’t have time to cover on the show
- Activist Post: West Savages Gaza – Slowly Burns Syria
- 55 Reasons Why You Should Buy Products That Are Made In America This Holiday Season
- Israel Is Dropping Leaflets Telling Gazans To Evacuate Their Homes And Gather In ‘City Center’ – Business Insider
- Nudists vow to defy anti-nudity law in San Francisco | The Raw Story
- Guest Post: Our Dust Bowl Economy by Charles Hugh-Smith| ZeroHedge
- This is your brain on liberty
- What a Currency Collapse Looks Like (It is not pretty) – AgainstCronyCapitalism.org
- Russia: US Blocking UN Statement Calling for Gaza Ceasefire — News from Antiwar.com
- Anarchist Defeats Minarchist in New Hampshire Election – Hit & Run : Reason.com
- “Obamacare implementation craters under state objections” | protein wisdom
- Obama Begins Push to Confiscate IRA’s & 401k’s | SilverDoctors.com
- Survey: 45% of Americans would prefer to skip Christmas – Business on NBCNews.com
- 5 Lies the Media Keeps Repeating About Gaza — Puppet Masters — Sott.net
- For Greece: “Nothing Is Gonna Be Alright” | ZeroHedge
Gaza no man’s land, people sitting ducks
With strikes and shelling wreaking havoc in Gaza – dozens of aid groups are warning of an impending humanitarian crisis.
British Human Rights activist Adie Mormech, who’s monitoring the situation in Gaza, says the situation is desperate.
Ryan Brooks Part 1 Free Your Mind
My interview with Orion Talk Radio’s Ryan Brooks.
Part 1 Is about how we must free our mind before we do anything else in life.
Gaza conflict: Egyptian president says peace in Gaza is ‘imminent’ and predicts lasting ceasefire will begin from tomorrow | Mail Online