These are the links to the stories covered on the RLM News Show – 2012-11-21
- It’s Palestinians who have the right to defend themselves | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED
- 4 Most Common Myths About Israel and Gaza — Debunked | Alternet
- U.S. blocks UN Council statement on Gaza | The Raw Story
- Egypt: Gaza cease-fire reached
- Tel Aviv Bus Explosion Injures 21, Israel Retaliates, Prepares Land Invasion | SilverDoctors.com
- Amid Gaza diplomacy, bus bomb hits Tel Aviv – Yahoo! News
- The Daily Bell – Puppet State America
- The Daily Bell – Difference Between Propaganda and Reality
- Activist Post: UN Drug Czar: States Can’t Legalize Marijuana Under International Law
- Google Trends Results: Americans are More Interested in Twinkies than Israel and Gaza
- They Are Going To Make It Nearly Impossible To Pass On A Farm Or A Business To Your Children
- The world won’t end next month, Maya experts insist | The Raw Story
- Happy Thanksgiving: Unions Shut Down Traffic to LAX
- Activist Post: Black Friday Madness: Tent Cities Set Up to Buy Consumer Crap
- Hostess Mediation Fails, Liquidation To Proceed; Furious Laid Off Workers Now Turn On Labor Union | ZeroHedge
- Government Sets Its Sights on Private Retirement Accounts: “Giant Effort to Redistribute the Wealth of America’s Older Citizens”
Twitter Warzone: Israel losing battle of words on social media
Israel’s bombardment of Gaza has intensified overnight despite talk of a pending ceasefire.
The number of Palestinians killed in the week-long offensive now exceeds 140, with more than a thousand people wounded.
Violence on the ground and diplomatic wrangles are not the only battlefields in the Middle East – they’re also online, and they’re proving decisive. Aleksey Yaroshevsky explains.
Links to other Important Stories I didn’t have time to cover on the show
- Report: Over 250 Gold Robberies in Stockton Since April: Police Taken By Surprise
- Hamas militants may have received new weapons from Iran through Sudan | Washington Free Beacon
- NSA Refuses To Release Secret Obama Directive On Cybersecurity – Alex Jones’ Infowars
- Okla. judge defends sentencing teenager to church even if it’s not legal
- California air board says DWP must control dry lake bed’s dust – latimes.com
- Linux Mint 14 released, leaves fresh taste in our mouths | Ars Technica
- Defense Department: Signing secession petitions won’t affect your security clearance | The Daily Caller
- World powers want new nuclear talks with Iran quickly
- Porn companies adopt facial-recognition technology, encourage Instagram photos | ZDNet
- 5 things stores won’t tell you about Black Friday – Yahoo!
- Bernanke: 2013 “A Very Good Year” If Fiscal Cliff is Avoided | International Business Times TV
- San Francisco Bans Public Nudity – Business Insider
- Drug Dealing and Legal Stealing – Reason.com
- ConsumerWatch: Stores Requiring ID, Tracking To Prevent Repeated Returns « CBS San Francisco
- Record Weekly Savings Accounts Inflows – Business Insider
- Dutch “Weed Pass” Idea Shut Down, Amsterdam Tourists Can Toke Up
- Israel hijacks Palestinian TV channel with propaganda depicting Hamas leaders as rats | The Electronic Intifada
- Fighting the ally? Karzai orders Afghan forces to capture US detention facility — RT
The Day the World Ended – WW3 Simulation
Israel Strikes Iranian Nuclear Sites In New WW3 Simulation
The Day The World Ended – WW3 Simulation by FutureMoneyTrends.com
FutureMoneyTrends.com, a top trends research newsletter, has released a World War 3 simulation video, “The Day The World Ended.” The purpose of this simulation is to show people just how fast things could get ugly if we go to war with Iran. During the simulation, oil prices spike to $130 per barrel, but by the end of the day are trading for $405. Gold and silver become unavailable as the world floods into safety as oil prices force a systemic economic collapse. Riots, civil unrest, and drastic government action are taken during the start of this war.
FutureMoneyTrends.com helps many investors strategically look at how future trends and scenarios will help or hurt their portfolio. This simulation is not an exact prediction, however FutureMoneyTrends.com does believe events could unfold quickly if Iran responds striking at the heart of the world’s petroleum market.
Much in the press is about Iran and Israel, but military planners and pundits should take note that Iran is also enemies with Saudi Arabia and they know that the U.S. cannot survive without oil. Though 90% of U.S. oil imports come from areas not in the middle east, prices are set on a global market, so crisis in the middle east will be a direct crisis for the U.S. economy. During the FutureMoneyTrends.com war simulation, Iran strikes Saudi oil fields in response to Israel striking Iranian nuclear sites. Once this happens, to put it nicely, all hell breaks loose.
Those who watch “The Day The World Ended – WW3 Simulation” by FutureMoneyTrends.com, be prepared for an intense 8 minute simulation. Once finished, you can visit FutureMoneyTrends.com/theend to watch more, as well as download their free report on how to survive and thrive during a currency crisis.
In order to watch Part 2, Visit: http://FutureMoneyTrends.com/TheEnd
http://www.MarkFiore.com Take a trip with Little Suzie Newsykins this Thanksgiving holiday and learn to draw some neat things on the way! See what travelers and the TSA are up to during the busiest travel time of the year. A Mark Fiore political animation.