These are the links to the stories covered on the RLM News Show – 2013-01-30
- GDP Shows Surprise Drop for US in Fourth Quarter
- White House: Sandy to blame for lack of growth | OfficialWire
- Corporate Profits Have Grown By 171 Percent Under Obama | Disinformation
- The Zombie Websites Of Dead Retailers – Business Insider
- Google’s Plan to Snatch Shopping from Amazon Is Working | Wired Business | Wired.com
- IF I WERE THE MOSSAD AND WANTED TO FALSE-FLAG THE SUPERBOWL TO BLAME IRAN… | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED
- Martial Law Preparations Continue
- Report: TSA Training for Possible Checkpoint Shooting
- Governments increasingly strong-arm Twitter for data | Naked Security
- Police state gone wild: Couple facing 60 days in jail for rescuing injured baby deer
- Troops bulldoze homes, leave thousands homeless
- DHS Boss Praises Trampling of Posse Comitatus at National Police Confab | USAHM Conspiracy News
- Gunfire in the Hallway: Illinois School Plans “Code Red” Drill
- Hacked emails reveal what might be US false flag plot in Syria | End the Lie – Independent News
- Sheriffs’ group opposes new gun-control laws
SCHOOL SUCKS: The American Way
Don’t let the title fool you. This video is actually about how government-run schooling contributed to the rise of socialism, imperialism and eventually fascism in Germany between the 1890s and 1940s.
Critical Thinking Question:
In school we are led to believe that we are all living in an ideal vision of what society should be…
But whose vision is it?
And what were their ideals?
Links to other Important Stories I didn’t have time to cover on the show
- How The Glorious Socialist Revolution Generated A 681% Return For Goldman Sachs | Zero Hedge
- The Daily Bell – US Action in Mali is Another Undeclared War by Ron Paul
- ‘We’ve Lost Our Sovereignty To City of London Banks’ – Harley Schlanger (Video) | SilverDoctors.com
- The Killings Have Nothing to Do With Our Rights and Freedoms (Hornberger) – informationliberation
- Activist Post: Marijuana Legalization Bill Introduced in New Hampshire
- Activist Post: Chinese Takeover with Free Trade Zones
- Activist Post: Who Runs The World? Solid Proof That A Core Group Of Wealthy Elitists Is Pulling The Strings
- Wis. Sheriff Who Encouraged Residents to Arm Themselves Takes On Anti-Gun Piers Morgan | Video | TheBlaze.com
- The letter to Eric Holder from Senators Brown (D) and Grassley (R) asking why the big banks appear to be “too big to jail” in the eyes of the DOJ. – AgainstCronyCapitalism.org
- School under fire for class that teaches white people are oppressors | Mail Online
- More Heads to Roll at CNN – The Daily Beast
- Miner sued for reporting inadequate safety conditions — RT
- GMO Position | Ben & Jerry’s
- Day of Resistance Rally .2/23 or Feb 23: How You Can Participate :: Minute Men News
- Labor Pacts Hurt Growth | ABQ Journal
- The Farce Must Go On: Senate Suddenly Furious With Eric Holder For Allowing Banks To Become “Too Big To Jail” | Zero Hedge
- City leaders in Paragould, Ark., take a torch to the Constitution | Lubbock Avalanche-Journal
- Arkansas town’s martial law plan – Salon.com
- Silver Eagle Sales Surge To All-Time Record In January | Zero Hedge
- I punched my boss in the face | libcom.org
- Scalia berates school children visiting court: Constitution is ‘dead, dead, dead!’ — Puppet Masters — Sott.net
- Is time disappearing from the universe? | USAHM Conspiracy News
- Canned fresh air for sale in China amid smog – Washington Times
- Some Questions for King Obama « LewRockwell.com Blog
Saudi King overthrow imminent
Saudi Arabia’s monarchy has been holding strong for nearly three centuries. But according to former aide to the White House Bruce Riedel, recent geopolitical changes are leaving the royal family vulnerable.
Riedel is a senior foreign policy fellow at the Brookings Institution’s Saban Center for Middle East Policy. He says that vast amounts of money have been able to keep violent waves of protest and demonstrations that could overthrow the monarchy at bay. Other protests like those that swept the Arab World have prompted the toppling of entrenched leadership.
Riedel questions the sustainability of the Saudi monarchy’s methods which he says if they were overturned would not only affect surrounding Persian Gulf states but also the US.
Saudi Arabia is one of the US’ oldest allies in the Middle East. For nearly two years, protesters in Saudi Arabia have held demonstrations almost regularly. Those leading an opposition movement there accuse leadership of suppressing freedom of expression and discrimination.
The demonstrations have occurred mostly in Qatif and Awamiyah in Eastern Province.
In 2011, Saudi security forces killed five protesters and injured many others in the province.
Reidel suggests that Barack Obama would be better advised to urge King Abdullah to move more rapidly on a reform agenda.
Riedel says that revolution in the Middle East could occur faster than any of us previously thought. If that happens he says, the ripple effect stemming from the uprisings would cross geopolitical borders to create a worldwide dilemma.
Smell of Death: Walking amongst zombie banksters
In this episode of the Keiser Report, Max Keiser and Stacy Herbert for their 400th episode discuss Obeelzebub and Jamie Demon as the inevitable outcome of collateral faking, zombie banking and paper printing. They also discuss Russia’s central bank buying gold while David Cameron is telling porkies about UK national debt. In the second half of the show, Max Keiser talks to Ian Williams of Charteris Treasury about silver suppression and the bond-pocalypse.
Latest posts by Grimnir Freeman (see all)
- The Age of Fission Podcast Blog – 2020-01-15 – Karl Grossman Interviews Kevin Kamps – Beyond Nuclear - January 15, 2020
- Grim Leftovers Podcast Blog – 2020-01-13 – #ConspiracyTheorist #PledgeOfAllegiance #ForrestFenn #Rothbard - January 13, 2020
- The Freeker’s Ball Podcast Blog – 2020-01-10 – #WolfMoon #NeilPeart #Firefox #BraveBrowser #MedicalCartel - January 11, 2020