|“A government that can at pleasure accuse, shoot, and hang men, as traitors, for the one general offence of refusing to surrender themselves and their property unreservedly to its arbitrary will, can practice any and all special and particular oppressions it pleases. The result — and a natural one — has been that we have had governments, State and national, devoted to nearly every grade and species of crime that governments have ever practised upon their victims; and these crimes have culminated in a war that has cost a million of lives; a war carried on, upon one side, for chattel slavery, and on the other for political slavery; upon neither for liberty, justice, or truth. And these crimes have been committed, and this war waged, by men, and the descendants of men, who, less than a hundred years ago, said that all men were equal, and could owe neither service to individuals, nor allegiance to governments, except with their own consent.”
These are the links to the stories covered on the RLM News Show – 2013-03-07
- Holder admits mega-banks are ‘too big to jail’ – Darrell Delamaide’s Political Capital – MarketWatch
- Eric Holder: Some Banks Are So Large That It Is Difficult For Us To Prosecute Them | Zero Hedge
- Dow Hits Procrustean Record
- Devaluation | Zero Hedge
- Spokesman for Italian bank Monte Paschi di Siena found dead – Telegraph
- Poll: 41% of Dems think president should have power to kill suspected American terrorist on American soil « Hot Air
- 13 Hour Rand Paul Filibuster Ends as the Establishment Wants Legal Capability to Kill American Citizens With Drones
- John Cusack: Where are the Democrats to stand up to ‘regressive corporate warlord’ Obama? | Twitchy
- Graham, McCain blast Paul filibuster – Washington Times
- North Korea says it will launch nuclear attack on America | The Sun |News
- US warns North Korea over ‘suicidal’ nuclear threat as UN approves sanctions | World news | guardian.co.uk
- Thousands of ‘Frenzied’ Sharks Keep Florida Spring Breakers Off Beaches | Video | TheBlaze.com
- Activist Post: 11 Important Skills and Qualities For Preppers
- Activist Post: Manufacturers Replace BPA with Still Highly Toxic BPS
- We Will Soon Be Able To Control Computers With Our Brain – Business Insider
- Corporatism: A System Of Control Designed By The Monopoly Men Of The Global Elite
- The Sage of Baltimore | On the Mark
North Korea threatens US with nuclear attack
North Korea has vowed to launch a pre-emptive nuclear strike against the US, hours ahead of a UN vote on whether to level new sanctions against Pyongyang for its recent nuclear test.
North Korea has accused the US of using military drills in South Korea as a launch pad for a nuclear war and has scrapped the armistice with Washington that ended hostilities in the 1950-53 Korean War.
Links to other Important Stories I didn’t have time to cover on the show
- Syrian insurgents’ training at a mock up of “Assad’s citadel”: a spring board for American, French and British Special Operation Units – BlackListedNews.com
- It’s now clear: Obama intends to use drone strikes to kill American journalists and political enemies
- Family mourns man killed in officer-involved shooting | www.statesman.com
- A Clear Screen Cover That Charges Devices | Popular Science
- FBI Investigating Unidentified Drone Spotted Near JFK Airport | Threat Level | Wired.com
- ‘For Your Own Protection’ by William Norman Grigg
- US ‘main supplier of drone terrorism’ on the planet — RT Op-Edge
- Congress Budget Cuts Damage U.S. Economy Without Aiding Outlook – Bloomberg
- Reason Behind Bitcoin Surge – Business Insider
- We now accept Bitcoin as a payment option • Namecheap.com
- Daily Dot | Notorious “copyright troll” law firm due in court Monday
- Megaupload founder can sue NZ spy agency – court | Reuters
- Russia Conducts Nuclear Exercises 3/5/2013
#StandWithRand: Rand Paul, Barack Obama, Drones, and Presidential Kill Lists
For almost 13 hours on Wednesday, Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) led a filibuster on the Senate floor that called attention to the Obama administration’s refusal to share its case for why the president can target and kill U.S. citizens without oversight. Joined by about a dozen different colleagues throughout the event, Paul hammered home questions surrounding positions advanced by President Barack Obama, Attorney General Eric Holder, and Obama’s nominee to head the CIA, John Brennan. The entire filibuster is viewable at C-SPAN’s website.
Here’s a condensed version of the issues under debate, featuring Sen. Paul, President Obama, and actual drone surveillance footage.
Produced by Sharif Matar.
US lies on Iran N-program exposed
An analyst says the former head of IAEA’s confirmation of Iran’s nuclear program as solely for peace exposes US sanctions used as a barbaric tool of war against Iran. In the background of this former IAEA chief Hans Blax has come out and said there is no evidence and has never been evidence that Iran isn’t even interested in producing weapons of mass destruction. He said further that the threat of a nuclear Iran is “over-hyped”. He confirmed that Iran has so far not at all violated the Nuclear Proliferation treaty and therefore no action can be justified against Iran in the form of sanctions, punishment or intimidation based on mere suspicions.
Press TV has interviewed Saab Shaath, author and Middle East expert, Belfast about this issue.
Latest posts by Grimnir Freeman (see all)
- The Freeker’s Ball Podcast Blog – 2020-11-27 – #EricClapton #VanMorrison AntiLockdown #Mandate #GreatReset - November 28, 2020
- It’s All Connected Podcast Blog – 2020-11-23 – Love, Anger, Kindness, Inspiration & Creation - November 23, 2020
- The Freeker’s Ball Podcast Blog – 2020-11-20 – #ForcedVaccination #Dominion #KlausSchwab #GreatReset - November 21, 2020