|“A right, such as a right to free speech, imposes no obligation on another, except that of non-interference. The so-called right to health care, food or housing, whether a person can afford it or not, is something entirely different; it does impose an obligation on another. If one person has a right to something he didn’t produce, simultaneously and of necessity it means that some other person does not have right to something he did produce. That’s because, since there’s no Santa Claus or Tooth Fairy, in order for government to give one American a dollar, it must, through intimidation, threats and coercion, confiscate that dollar from some other American.”
Walter E. Williams
“One of the wonderful things about free markets is that the path to greater wealth comes not from looting, plundering and enslaving one’s fellow man, as it has throughout most of human history, but by serving and pleasing him.”
These are the links to the stories covered on the RLM News Show – 2013-03-20
- Cyprus Banks To Reopen Next Tuesday At Earliest As Capital Controls Become Reality | Zero Hedge
- Activist Post: UPDATE: Germany Warns That Banks in Cyprus May Never Reopen
- Confidence in Financial System Lost Forever Due to Cyprus Bank Heist | SilverDoctors.com
- The Daily Bell – Central Banking Fail: The Message Sent May Not Be the One Received
- Is Spain Preparing For Its Own Deposit “Levy”? | Zero Hedge
- The NWO Is Shifting Into Ramming Speed « Just Wondering – Alternative News and Opinions
- Everything-Voluntary.com: My Road to Liberty Went Through Economics
- Cops: U.S. Law Should Require Logs of Your Text Messages | Intellihub.com
- Dropkick Murphys Singer Kicks the Crap Out of Skinhead Doing Nazi Salute on Stage During St. Patrick’s Day Concert
- The truth is out: These ‘bad’ things are actually really good for you
- Activist Post: You Bought It, You Own It: Supreme Court Victory for Common Sense and Owners’ Rights
- US Commander: Working on Plans for Syria Intervention: NATO Nations Looking at Libya-Style ‘No Fly Zone’ | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED
- NATO nurturing Syria contingency plan – top US commander | End the Lie – Independent News
Cyprus vs Bankocracy: ‘Mattress better place to keep cash than banks’
Thousands of Cypriots are celebrating, after the country’s Parliament gave a resounding no vote to the EU-IMF bailout package. The move could have seen the government take up to 10% of people’s savings, from private bank accounts – as a precondition to securing the much needed 10 billion euro loan. Now that it’s been rejected, the ailing Eurozone member will have to work out another plan to avoid bankruptcy. READ MORE: http://on.rt.com/xerjb1
Links to other Important Stories I didn’t have time to cover on the show
- Fed sees ‘moderate’ growth as it sticks to QE plan – MarketWatch
- UK weather: March could be the coldest for 50 years and winter is expected to stay for yet another week | Mail Online
- Medicare doctors’ pay to be cut – Mar. 2, 2013
- Russian Air Force Readies for Massive Drills | Defense | RIA Novosti
- COCA-COLA To Unveil ‘FRUITWATER’ ————- Contains No Fruit – 12160
- Will The Banking Meltdown In Cyprus Be A “Lehman Brothers Moment” For All Of Europe?
- Guest Post: How I Became A Trillionaire (And Some Thoughts On Inflation) | Zero Hedge
- The CIA, James Holmes, MKULTRA, and truth-serum torture | USAHM Conspiracy News
- The Real Reasons Why The Liberty Movement Is Preparing To Fight
- Stewart Thomson: Central Banks Will Push Gold Higher, Retail Investors Will be Lining up in Bread Lines | SilverDoctors.com
- S. Korea probes North’s involvement in cyber attack that ‘paralyzed’ banks, broadcasters — RT News
Foreigners behind use of WMD in Syria
A political analyst says foreigners who are funding the Western-backed Syrian opposition are responsible for the barbaric crimes committed by militant groups in the country through the use of chemical weapons.
Syrian Information Minister Omran al-Zoubi has described the use of chemical weapons by the militants as the “first act” by the so-called opposition interim government. The Syrian minister also said Turkey and Qatar bore “legal, moral and political responsibility” for the chemical attack in the northern city of Aleppo on Tuesday. Twenty-five people were killed and over 80 others were injured when militants fired rockets containing “poisonous gases” into Aleppo’s Khan al-Assal village.
Press TV has conducted an interview with Mohsen Saleh, a professor at Beirut University, to further discuss the issue of weapons of mass destruction used in Syria.
Farage: EU wants to steal money from Cypriots bank accounts
Taking the bailout model to extremes – the EU has given Cyprus an ultimatum – either force savers to save banks, or go bankrupt. United Kingdom Independence Party MEP Nigel Farage gives his perspective on the deposit levy and Cypriot parliament vote.
Latest posts by Grimnir Freeman (see all)
- The Age of Fission Podcast Blog – 2020-02-26 – Lonnie Clark – Thomas Ackermann – Dave Parrish - February 26, 2020
- Grim Leftovers Podcast Blog – 2020-02-24 – #CDC #Quarantine #Leaked #LocationTracking #Vaccine #PETA - February 24, 2020
- The Freeker’s Ball Podcast Blog – 2020-02-21 – #Coronavirus #Predicted #Consciousness #Monkeys #Aliens - February 22, 2020