|“You just sit there and tolerate it, the same way everything in this country is tolerated. Every deception, every lie, every bullet in the brains. Just as you are already tolerating bullets in the brains that will be implemented only after the bullet is put in your brains.”
“Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!”
“Just because something isn’t a lie does not mean that it isn’t deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.”
These are the links to the stories covered on the RLM News Show – April 03, 2013
- Real Wealth Safe Havens: Bitcoin or Barbaric Relics? | SilverDoctors.com
- Bitcoin Passes 140 Dollars Overnight – Business Insider
- The Big Banks Are Recklessly Gambling With Our Money, And It Will Cause The Global Financial System To Collapse
- Thanks Ben Bernanke: Using A Shotgun As Down Payment For A Car | Zero Hedge
- The Daily Bell – Flying High on Borrowed Wings
- US law says no ‘oil’ spilled in Arkansas, exempting Exxon from cleanup dues – | Intellihub.com
- Every mass shooting over last 20 years has one thing in common… and it’s not guns | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED
- Every mass shooting over last 20 years has one thing in common… and it’s not guns
- Truth Is Offensive: How long before being Offensive becomes being “An Enemy of the State”? | Global Research
- Are You A Teenager Who Reads News Online? According to the Justice Department, You May Be a Criminal | Electronic Frontier Foundation
- Activist Post: Surprising Number Of Americans Believe In Conspiracy Theories, And Many “Theories” Are Actually True
- 12 Million Americans Believe Lizard People Run Our Country – Philip Bump – The Atlantic Wire
- PressTV – Korean crisis to cause global thermonuclear war: US expert
- Army officer: Obama’s DHS intends to kill “you and me!” – Virginia Beach Conservative | Examiner.com
- Obama unveils brain mapping initiative and calls for further research | Science | guardian.co.uk
- Chemical lobotomies: A growing number of children are being prescribed antipsychotics for ADHD
- You can forget about the BBQ: Britain set for a wet and cold summer | Metro News
- ‘Gate to hell’ dug up in Turkey | CTV News
US sends 2nd warship to Korean coast
The United States says it has deployed a second guided-missile destroyer in the Pacific to waters off the Korean Peninsula as tensions mount with North Korea.
Links to other Important Stories I didn’t have time to cover on the show
- Concerned Officials Warn: “North Korea Could Explode a High-Altitude Nuclear Device Over the United States”
- Florida Lawmakers Move To Outlaw Internet Cafes | Disinformation
- Activist Post: Will Globalists Use North Korea To Trigger Catastrophe?
- North Korea is a ‘growing threat’ to world security warns US as stealth bombers patrol coast | Mail Online
- U.S. sees highest poverty spike since the 1960s, leaving 50 million Americans poor as government cuts billions in spending | Mail Online
- Obama criticized for using dated, disputed gun stat to sell background checks | Fox News
- Bye Bye Banksters – Hello BRIC | Veterans Today
- BBC News – Macular degeneration: Cholesterol drugs ‘may save sight’
- ‘Misleading’ market shifts Wall Street mood – The Tell – MarketWatch
- Cops Fire 20 Bullets At Unarmed Man In His Bed! Then Call It Justified! – informationliberation
- Homeschool convention to bring Ron Paul, 15,000 visitors to Cincinnati – Business Courier
- New York: Judge Rules Careful Driving Is Not A Crime
- Pyongyang blocks S. Korean access to industrial zone – KOREAN PENINSULA – FRANCE 24
UN / NATO: Don’t spank children – KILL THEM
UN / NATO advertising:
Kill your children for mother earth
… But just wait, it is getting a lot worse than that.
Not possible you say? Please stick around . .
Sand Spill: Exxon off hook as US law says no ‘oil’ contamination in Arkansas
The central Arkansas spill caused by Exxon’s aging Pegasus pipeline has reportedly unleashed 10,000 barrels of Canadian heavy crude – but a technicality says it’s not oil, letting the energy giant off the hook from paying into a national cleanup fund.
Chris Harrell – whose home was affected by the Pegasus pipeline spill – told RT that some people didn’t even know the pipeline existed.