| “We become slaves the moment we hand the keys to the definition of reality entirely over to someone else, whether it is a business, an economic theory, a political party, the White House, Newsworld or CNN.”
“But if thought corrupts language, language can also corrupt thought.”
“But the most brilliant propagandist technique will yield no success unless one fundamental principle is borne in mind constantly and with unflagging attention. It must confine itself to a few points and repeat them over and over. Here, as so often in this world, persistence is the first and most important requirement for success.”
“The American people are free to do exactly what they are told.”
These are the links to the stories covered on the RLM News Show – April 05, 2013
- No QE tapering this year seen after weak jobs data – The Fed – MarketWatch
- Weak job gains cast shadow on U.S. economic outlook | Reuters
- People Not In Labor Force Soar By 663,000 To 90 Million, Labor Force Participation Rate At 1979 Levels | Zero Hedge
- Real March Unemployment Rate: 11.6% | Zero Hedge
- Alternate Unemployment Charts
- Dollar could start collapsing in May because of US government insolvency | Economic Collapse News
- Tungsten Silver? Fake ASE’s Discovered | SilverDoctors.com
- Activist Post: Assault on Gold
- U.S. cities plagued by over 300,000 apocalyptic ‘zombie homes’ – Is this America’s future?
- Obama Claims That Government Tyranny is Impossible, Because “Government is “Us”” – | Intellihub.com
- When Society Disintegrates: A Preview Of What May Be Coming To Your City
- BB&T, Wells Fargo hit with cyber attacks again – Greensboro – The Business Journal
- True-believer syndrome – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Soldier charged with murder in Fort Knox shooting
- Fifth Graders Charged With Murder Conspiracy Are ‘Danger to Others’
- Montreal Police Arrest Woman Over Instagram Photo | PINAC
- TERROR THREAT: Centerville Man Charged | WHOTV.com
- NYPD stop-and-frisk trial witness drew flawed conclusions on data: defense – NY Daily News
- Fast-food workers strike, citing low wages: ‘It’s not enough’ – In Plain Sight
US amasses nukes in Asia-Pacific to target China, Russia
An analyst says China recognizes that the US is using North Korea’s belligerence to build up its military presence as a direct nuclear threat against China.
In the background of this there has been frightening escalation of rhetoric and threats from both North Korea and the US in the Korean peninsula. The US military build up in the area includes a chemical weapons battalion sent to South Korea and B-2 nuclear capable bombers as well as F-22 stealth fighter jets that have participated in drills in the area. North Korea has reacted to this provocation saying a nuclear war with the United States could start at any time. The US is also undertaking military drills with the Philippines and Japan has openly condemned North Korea’s threats without saying anything about the provocative escalation of US actions.
Press TV has interviewed Mike Billington, Executive Intelligence review, Leesburg about this issue.
Links to other Important Stories I didn’t have time to cover on the show
- Majority of Americans want marijuana legalized | End the Lie – Independent News
- North Korea Tells Countries To Evacuate Their Embassies By April 10th | War and Conflict
- Activist Post: When Did Peaceful Protests Become ‘Anti-Government Rallies’?
- Russian bomber practices strikes on US missile defense | Washington Free Beacon
- USDA caves to food industry pressures, approves three new toxic meat preservatives
- Boycott Monsanto – A Simple List of Companies to Avoid
- New ‘Beard PAC’ to raise unlimited funds to support bearded candidates | The Raw Story
- As economy flails, debtors’ prisons thrive – CBS News
- DailyDirt: The Future Of Higher Education Is Online | Techdirt
- Nine terrifying facts about America’s biggest police force – True Skool Network
- truthjihad.com blog: Five good reasons not to nuke Washington, DC
- TrentsList.org » 15 Ways You Are Probably Wrong About Anarchists, Agorists, and Voluntaryists
RT News Story: Is the FBI hiding the truth about UFOs?
Mysterious UFOs have long been fascinating people around the globe. Countless fantasy movies and fiction books alike made creatures from other planets their main characters. However, is there more than just fantasy behind UFO stories? Lori Harfenist from The Resident investigates.
Iran has right to enrich uranium as NPT signatory
A political commentator tells Press TV that the Islamic Republic of Iran as a signatory to the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty has the same right to enrich uranium as other members of the NPT.
Iran and the P5+1 group of world powers have started a fresh round of two-day comprehensive talks in the Kazakh city of Almaty with the main focus being on Iran’s nuclear energy program. The Iranian delegation is headed by Secretary of the Supreme National Security Council (SNSC) Saeed Jalili while the EU foreign policy chief, Catherine Ashton, represents the P5+1 group — Britain, China, France, Russia, the US and Germany. On Thursday, deputy to Iran’s chief negotiator Ali Baqeri said that the Islamic Republic would enter the new round of talks with the P5+1 group with clear, groundbreaking proposals. Earlier in the day, Iran’s chief negotiator urged the world powers to recognize Tehran’s right to enrich uranium under the Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT).
Press TV has conducted an interview with Nader Bagherzadeh, a political commentator from Irvine, to further talk over the issue.