|“We are benefiting from one thing, and that is the attacks on the twin towers and the pentagon and the American struggle in Iraq. These events swung American public opinion in our favor”
“How can you have a war on terrorism when war itself is terrorism?”
“The object of terrorism is terrorism. The object of oppression is oppression. The object of torture is torture. The object of murder is murder. The object of power is power. Now do you begin to understand me?”
“One of the hardest parts of my job is to connect Iraq to the war on terror.”
“There are many ways to honor America. This book is mine. I have completed this journey of self-education in the belief that the most terrifying possibility since 9/11 has not been terrorism–as frightening as that is–but the prospect that Americans will give up their rights in pursuing the chimera of security.”
These are the links to the stories covered on the RLM News Show – April 30, 2013
- The Crisis Is Imminent: “When The Real Crash Comes It Will Be Worse Than the Great Depression”
- Cypriot Parliament Approves Bailout | Zero Hedge
- Cyprus bailout scrapes through island’s parliament | Reuters
- Insight: Why did Cypriot banks keep buying Greek bonds? | Reuters
- Criminal Mafia: JPM’s New CIO is Also Head of Treasury Borrowing Advisory Committee | SilverDoctors.com
- EconomicPolicyJournal.com: Was Bill Bergman Fired from the Federal Reserve because He Accidentally Stumbled Across Millions Being Sent by the US to Bribe Foreign Leaders
- Washington fabricates chemical weapons pretext for war against Syria | American Everyman
- Obama, Putin discuss Syria and claims that it used chemical weapons – KansasCity.com
- ‘Missiles fired at’ Russian plane with 159 passengers flying over Syria — RT News
- UN renews call for full access to Syria for chemical weapons inquiry | End the Lie – Independent News
- You Knew It Was Coming… First Vaccine Announced For Autism – Waking Times : Waking Times
- Ron Paul: Police manhunt for Boston Marathon bombing suspect scarier than attack – Washington Times
- Activist Post: Disturbing report indicates Dzhokhar Tsarnaev’s requests for a lawyer were ignored
- Boston Marathon bombing investigators find new, female DNA evidence | USAHM Conspiracy News
- What Is TPP? It’s the Biggest Global Threat to the Internet Since ACTA – | Intellihub.com
- Senators Quietly Seek a New Path on Gun Control – NYTimes.com
- Americans fear government more than terror
- Court OKs Barring High IQs for Cops – ABC News
SYRIA: ‘Missiles fired at’ Russian plane with 159 passengers
Two missiles were reportedly fired at a Russian plane with at least 159 passengers on board that was flying over Syrian territory. This seems extremely suspicious at a time of increasing war rhetoric coming from the MSM and the Obama administration. Also, according to the WSJ female DNA was found on bomb that exploded in Boston attack.
Links to other Important Stories I didn’t have time to cover on the show
- GAO Now Investigating DHS Ammo Purchases – Washington Whispers (usnews.com)
- Colo. undersheriff warns: State police, Homeland Security to target Christians – National Policy & Issues | Examiner.com
- Activist Post: 10 Tips to Make Sure Your Activist Group Isn’t Set Up by the Feds
- Ariz. bill requiring resale of buyback guns signed
- NM stabbing suspect thought choir leader was Mason | KOB.com
- Neighbors talk about man accused of church stabbings | KOB.com
- Facebook “confessions” page party leads to massive riots
- April Gas Price Decline May Lead To Near 50-Year Lows In Monthly, Year-Over-Year Inflation – Seeking Alpha
Israeli ‘Settlers’ Caught Poisoning Water Wells of Palestinian Villages. AKA-Ethnic Cleansing.
Villagers in the South Hills of Hebron-Al Khalil were attacked by Israeli settlers from a nearby settlement when they poured a toxic poison into their water well.
A shepherd in the village of Yatta noted a foul smell coming from the local well and called the police to investigate. The police found a toxic substance and advised the villagers against using it for drinking water or for irrigating the farm because it would likely cause serious illness or death.
Keiser Report: No Illuminati, just those who swap, rig & fix (E438)
In this episode of the Keiser Report, Max Keiser and Stacy Herbert are off to see the price fixers, who rig and rig and rig and rig and rig – but only for Jamie, Lloyd and Blythe! They look at how amateur the Illuminati and Bilderbergers are compared to the modern day Fixers of Oz who control all prices from behind their golden kimono. In the second half of the show Max talks to Satyajit Das, author of Extreme Money, about Japan’s extreme monetary policy and about extreme price fixing at the heart of the global economy.