|“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.”
“People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use.”
“Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.”
“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”
“The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity.”
“There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life.”
“Stupidity isn’t punishable by death. If it was, there would be a hell of a population drop.”
“Evil isn’t the real threat to the world. Stupid is just as destructive as Evil, maybe more so, and it’s a hell of a lot more common. What we really need is a crusade against Stupid. That might actually make a difference.”
These are the links to the stories covered on the RLM News Show – July 10, 2013
- Oil prices could be the next monster under the bed for the economy – The Tell – MarketWatch
- WTI Hits $105.99, Brent Spread Disappearing | Zero Hedge
- A Historic Inversion: Gold GOFO Rates Turn Negative For The First Time Since Lehman | Zero Hedge
- The Decline Of Breadwinner Jobs Has Resulted In The Longest Bread Lines In American History
- The Great EU-India Corporate Heist: Uncovering the Free Trade Agenda – BlackListedNews.com
- Broward County Sheriff’s Office Prepares Zimmerman Verdict Riot Plan
- GOP Drops Food Stamps From Farm Bill | Goppers
- Experts: Obama’s plan to predict future leakers unproven, unlikely to work | McClatchy
- Activist Post: The Coming National DNA Database
- California beachgoers sign petition to repeal the Bill of Rights ‘to support Obama’ in terrifying new video | End the Lie – Independent News
- Obama-Backed Rebels Starve Syrians, Kill Protesters – Alex Jones’ Infowars: There’s a war on for your mind!
- PressTV – Syria militants have used the nerve agent sarin: Russian envoy
- Israel Warns Arabs Against Complaining About Nukes at IAEA Meeting — News from Antiwar.com
- Activist Post: Washington Ousted Egypt’s Morsi
- Social Presence Key To Human-Robot Interaction – Technology News – redOrbit
- Facial Recognition and Driver Licenses: Identification or Data Collection? | JONATHAN TURLEY
- Philadelphia Cops Are Psychopathic Felons | Cop Block
- BBC Geoengineering Propaganda – | Intellihub.com
- Farmers falling back on chemical pesticides as GMO seeds falter — RT USA
- Gun-rights activist Adam Kokesh charged with possessing hallucinogenic mushrooms – The Washington Post
Michael Hastings Crash Investigation Heats Up, Police and Fire Told Not to comment!
San Diego 6 — Kimberly Dvorak’s Investigative Report On Michael Hastings “Crash”
Crash scene defies laws of physics as engine block found behind the car.
Links to other Important Stories I didn’t have time to cover on the show
- Barrett Brown has been in prison for 300 days. He investigated intelligence contractors, yelled at the FBI, and shared a link.
- New York school drops Michelle Obama lunch standards: Kids too hungry – Washington Times
- Texas House passes abortion restrictions despite public outrage — RT USA
- Giant Banks Take Over Real Economy As Well As Financial System … Enabling Manipulation On a Vast Scale | Washington’s Blog
- Half of Fed members saw QE end late this year – MarketWatch
NSA Blackmailing Obama? | Interview with Whistleblower Russ Tice
Abby Martin talks to Russell Tice, former intelligence analyst and original NSA whistleblower, about how the recent NSA scandal is only scratches the surface of a massive surveillance apparatus, citing specific targets the he saw spying orders for including former senators Hilary Clinton and Barack Obama.
Adam Kokesh on Alex Jones about shotgun at Freedom Plaza (before raid and arrest)
Adam Kokesh interviews with Alex Jones on INFOWARS.com.
Permission to reprint in whole or in part is gladly granted, provided full credit and a link back to this post is given. Permission to reprint in whole or in part is gladly granted, provided full credit and a link back to this post is given.
Latest posts by Grimnir Freeman (see all)
- The Freeker’s Ball Podcast Blog – 2020-08-07 – #BitChute #Fauci #MasksArentHelpful #CompulsoryVaccination - August 8, 2020
- It’s All Connected Podcast Blog – 2020-08-03 – What Can I Say That Hasn’t Been Said? - August 4, 2020
- The Freeker’s Ball Podcast Blog – 2020-07-31 – #Anthem #AynRand #Coronavirus #FrontlineDoctors #LostPenis - August 1, 2020