These are the links to the stories covered on the RLM News Show – July 12, 2013
- The looming threat to the housing recovery – Brett Arends’s ROI – MarketWatch
- With Glass-Steagall Revival, A Call to Bust Up the Megabanks
- Inflation Is Too Low? Are You Kidding Us Bernanke?
- Gold Traders Most Bullish in Five Weeks After Fed: Commodities – Bloomberg
- JPM Appears to be Getting Out of the Silver Manipulation Game | SilverDoctors.com
- “Bankers Caught on Tape, Joking About Bailout- [Picked The Bailout Number] “Out My Ass” – | Intellihub.com
- Here Comes the Pain: Detroit To “Significantly Cut Vested Pensions” For Retirees
- US Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano set to resign today — RT USA
- Napolitano Quits as Immigration Debate Heats Up
- Panthers: “This Time We’re Going Out To Whitey’s Suburbs and Burning Down HIS Community”
- US State Dept. caught in massive human trafficking operation
- Will Adam Face Charges of Armed Sedition?
- Nominee to Head FBI Explains Case for Domestic Drone Strike
- Google outage takes down Gmail, Docs, Calendar | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED
- Al Qaeda-linked rebels assassinate Free Syrian Army leader, whose followers immediately vow revenge | Mail Online
- Activist Post: When Did Truth Become a Conspiracy Theory?
- Jailed Journalist Barrett Brown Faces 105 Years For Reporting on Hacked Private Intelligence Firms | Democracy Now!
- The Strange Case of Barrett Brown | The Nation
- PressTV – NSA spying never catches Israelis – Why not?
- Edward Snowden says he is requesting asylum in Russia as next step | World news | guardian.co.uk
- Eyeball-Scanning Is Now a Reality, Coming to a Middle School Near You | Betabeat
- The 6th Day – YouTube
NSA Spying Never Catches Israelis?
WHY NOT? Nobody spies as heavily as the israeli’s, how come they’ve never been busted?
Jim W Dean tells why in: PressTV – NSA spying never catches Israelis – Why not
Links to other Important Stories I didn’t have time to cover on the show
- Mother Of All Bubbles Pops, Mess Ensues – BlackListedNews.com
- Study – Probiotics reduce obesity and diabetes
- Will North Colorado Be The 51st State In The Union?
- Police Accountability Organization in Tennessee Wants to Give Citizens Dash-Cams to Record Checkpoints | Cop Block
- ‘Good Samaritan’ puts up 500K to free Texas teen facing prison time for Facebook post — RT USA
- Police Tell a Different Tale of Tense Incident (Henderson, Nev. 3rd Amendment)
- America’s Monopolized Media – Part 1 – | Intellihub.com
- Tired of Helping the CIA? Quit Facebook – disinformation
- Man’s House Ransacked by Cops for Paying Cash
- Indefinite Surveillance: Say Hello to the National Defense Authorization Act of 2014 | USAHM Conspiracy News
- Malicious Pinterest browser plugin stealing passwords and spreading spam – The Hacker News
- House Panel: We Need Answers from Treasury on Employer Mandate | CNS News
- Unarmed man shot 16 times files $20 million suit against DOC | Local & Regional | Seattle News, Weather, Sports, Breaking News | KOMO News
- Pet Store Ban Passed in San Diego | NBC Southern California
Escobar: Egypt can’t feed itself, will explode again soon
US lawmakers are set to hold a vote soon which could put the one point $3 billion military aid package that Washington sends to Cairo at risk If events in Egypt are officially labelled a coup the support would have to stop. But a republican representative is trying use wordplay to make it more flexible.
Asia Times correspondent Pepe Escobar says Egypt will be severely concerned about losing any financial help.
Cash Cow: US taxpayers support telecom data shopping spree
Snowden’s leaks have uncovered not only the US government’s unwarranted surveillance – but also the extent internet and telecom giants have helped them do it. They’re accused of using the chance to cash in on taxpayers who are stumping up the cash. Snowden’s latest leak particularly highlights Microsoft. The computer firm allegedly installed backdoor access to its services – exclusively for government surveillance. If that’s the case – Microsoft’s denial that it handed over data would still be true, because the government wouldn’t even need to ask. Ray McGovern, a retired CIA officer, says this perfectly highlights the problem.
Permission to reprint in whole or in part is gladly granted, provided full credit and a link back to this post is given.
Latest posts by Grimnir Freeman (see all)
- Grim Leftovers Podcast – 2019-10-14 – #Homeschooling #School2Prison #GlobalWarming #MutantInsects - October 14, 2019
- The Freeker’s Ball Podcast Blog – 2019-10-11 – #BurningSage #Ayurvedic #STDs #KillerAsteroids #JesusShoes - October 12, 2019
- Grim Leftovers Podcast Blog – 2019-10-07 – #Nap #Hogageddon #Sex #IllegalQuota #NewWorldOrder #MartialLaw - October 7, 2019