Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 59:48 — 19.7MB) | Embed
These are the links to the stories covered on the RLM News Show – August 29, 2013
- Albert Edwards Storms Out Of The Gate With Calls For 450 On The S&P, Sub-1% 10 Year, And $10,000 Gold | Zero Hedge
- Labor Participation Rate Hits 34-Year Low
- Fast-Food Strikes Expand Across U.S. to 50 Cities – Bloomberg
- Why California cities are in financial trouble – Encore – MarketWatch
- Will War With Syria Cause The Price Of Oil To Explode Higher?
- New Jersey Property Tax Problems – My9 New Jersey
- Thai village under siege from marauding monkeys – FRANCE 24
- Remote Controlled Humans Via Internet Now a Reality | USAHM Conspiracy News
- Obama offers new gun control steps
- 72 Types Of Americans That Are Considered “Potential Terrorists” In Official Government Documents | SilverDoctors.com
- US Government Launches $1 Billion Spy Satellite Into Space – | Intellihub.com
- Former White House IP Czar Immediately Jumps Ship To Microsoft-Driven Anti-Piracy Lobbying Group BSA | Techdirt
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford: ‘I’ve smoked a lot’ of marijuana | Toronto Star
- AltHealthWorks.com | Store Hires Full-Time Employee to Keep GMOs Off Its Shelves | AltHealthWorks.com
- ‘Lie & libel’! Fidel Castro slams report Cuba blocked Snowden flight — RT News
- California students rally to kill school district’s unconstitutional social media policy — RT USA
- Fukushima leak classified as ‘serious radiation incident’ — RT News
- Report: US Attack On Syria to Begin Saturday – Alex Jones’ Infowars: There’s a war on for your mind!
- US Ready to ‘Go It Alone’ as Partners Drop Out of Syria War — News from Antiwar.com
- It’s On! Russia, China Walk Out Of UN Security Council Meeting On Syria (Videos) | War and Conflict
- Syria asks UN to immediately investigate 3 new ‘chemical attacks’ by rebels — RT News
- Activist Post: Western Special Forces Working With Death Squads in Syria
- Did the White House Help Plan the Syrian Chemical Attack?
- What is the next step in Syria? Will the US or Israel sink a US warship to get the war agenda back on track? | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED
Please Click Here and Favorite the
Real Liberty Media page on WorldTruth.org
URGENT!!! MUST SEE!!! MOST DISTURBING VID on UT!! THE “CURTAIN”FALLS…WE SEE THE “WIZARD”
This is a brilliant introduction to the world of media fakery, or how the Weapons of Mass Deception can be used. The national news networks are totally controlled.
Links to other Important Stories I didn’t have time to cover on the show
- U.N. Secretary General: ‘Give Peace a Chance’ in Syria | The Weekly Standard
- CNN Caught Staging Fake Syrian News- Video | Alternative
- Syria resolution authorizing military force fails in U.N. Security Council – BlackListedNews.com
- Putin’s Silence on Syria Suggests His Resignation Over Intervention (NOT!) | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED
- BBC News – US President Obama: ‘No decision yet’ on Syria strike
- Point of No Return: US Says Nothing Can Stop Them Attacking Syria — News from Antiwar.com
- Syria says ‘terrorists’ will strike Europe with chemical weapons – Yahoo! News
- Blog: Obama has painted himself into a corner
- U.S. says it will take action against Syria even if the United Nations and allies do not back the operation | End the Lie – Independent News
- Eric Holder Says DOJ Will Let Washington, Colorado Marijuana Laws Go Into Effect
- Teen Explains Call To Police Over Spider In Home – Philadelphia News, Weather and Sports from WTXF FOX 29
- Is This the Leader of the Syrian Electronic Army? (Update) | Motherboard
Does an Invasion of Syria Signal a U.S. Dollar Collapse?
Fabian Calvo of AMTV discusses whether an invasion of syria signals a US dollar collapse.
Obama Has No Authority to Attack Syria over Chemical Weapons, IT’S ILLEGAL
See Reporter ask “What would the legal basis be for a military strike?” of White House Press Secretary during Press Briefing. Listen to what Jay Carney has to say about Obama bombing Syria among other key questions. Press Briefing about Syrian War by White House Press Secretary Jay Carney 8/26/2013 A Reuters/Ipsos poll says “just 9 percent thought President Barack Obama should act.”
Permission to reprint in whole or in part is gladly granted, provided full credit and a link back to this post is given.