These are the links to the stories covered on the RLM News Show – October 23, 2013
- Italian Bank Stocks Tumble On Draghi Threat He “Won’t Hesitate To Fail Banks” | Zero Hedge
- Gold, Silver and the Debt Ceiling
- How Does the US Debt Position Compare with Other Countries? | Mercatus
- How Long Until the U.S. Dollar Loses Its Reserve Currency Status?
- $2750 a month for every adult, guaranteed? Switzerland’s considering it | Public Radio International
- Netflix Poised to Pass HBO in Paid U.S. Subscribers – Bloomberg
- Saudi Arabia severs diplomatic ties with US over response to conflict in Syria | Mail Online
- Survey finds distrust in government to handle emergency
- EU Parliament Urges Ending Data Agreement With US – ABC News
- Sen. Feinstein’s Proposed Bill Would Incriminate Anyone Speaking Against NSA’s Spying and Courts | The State Weekly
- Truckers Shut Down Port of Oakland : Indybay
- Activist Post: Why Trust the Gov’t With Insurance When It Can’t Even Create a Freaking Website That Works?
- Super Bowl Champs Get $130,000 to Promote Obamacare | Judicial Watch
- BREAKING: Judge Refuses to Dismiss Case Challenging Obamacare Subsidies – Katie Pavlich
- Bombshell: Federal judge suddenly green-lights lawsuit that could stop Obamacare in its tracks | Mail Online
- Obamacare Levies Fines On Non-Profit Hospitals That Offer Free Healthcare To The Poor – Liberty Crier
- For First Time, Americans Favor Legalizing Marijuana
- Uruguay Plans To Sell Legal Marijuana For $1 A Gram ‹ I Acknowledge Class Warfare Exists
- Denver council passes historic retail marijuana rules and regulations – The Denver Post
- The Power of Peppermint: 21 Health Benefits Revealed
- Seven Things You Can Do in KDE (But Not on Other Linux Desktops) – Datamation
- Gun Owners Are Using Instagram To Privately Sell Firearms, Evade Background Checks | ThinkProgress
Gulf Grumbling: Saudis upset with US, promise ‘major shift away’
America and its best friend in the Gulf may be in for a difficult break-up. Saudi Arabia’s ruling family is upset with changes to US foreign policy. The worst case-scenario for Washington could be a disruption to oil supplies, however, White House officials insist the row is no big deal. But as RT’s Gayane Chichakyan explains, they’ve been wrong before
Links to other Important Stories I didn’t have time to cover on the show
- White House official fired over anonymous tweets | Reuters
- DHS taps database of license plate snapshots to hunt fugitives – Nextgov.com
- Texas dad alleges bullying in 91-0 football game – Philadelphia News, Weather and Sports from WTXF FOX 29
- US ‘strongly disagrees’ with drone strike reports that allege possible war crimes — RT USA
- Butter and cheese better than trans-fat margarines, says heart specialist | Life and style | The Guardian
- Activist Post: The U.S. Labor Force Participation Rate Is At A 35 Year Low
- First Fully Bionic Man Unveiled | Alternative
- Scientists trace deadly piglet virus hitting U.S. farms to China | Reuters
- New Mexico teachers mull strike over evaluation criteria | The Daily Caller
- Scientists find gold growing in trees – WECT TV6-WECT.com:News, weather & sports Wilmington, NC
- Cruz attacked for ‘racist’ joke, Nigerian email scammers run Obamacare site – BizPac Review
- Prison Planet.com » Fox Host: ‘All Hell Could Break Loose’ On November 1st
End Of The Petrodollar?!
Saudi Arabia severs diplomatic ties with US over response to conflict in Syria.
Chasing the Ghost of the Apocalypse!
Saudi Arabia and Israel Apple taking manufacturing back home (fictional piece)Following the Ghost of the Apocalypse.
Permission to reprint or republish this post in whole or in part is gladly granted, provided full credit and a link back to this post is given.