Of Evolutionary Engagement
Here are the Links from this broadcast:
Property Theft Must Be Compensated
DHS Not Interested in Threat. Are You?
- US Electrical Grid Stuxnet Vulnerability “Over the past few months, the discoveries of two engineers have led to a steady trickle of alarms from the Department of Homeland Security concerning a threat to the nation’s power grid. Yet hardly anyone has noticed”
Health Care Hit Due to Obama’Scare
- Elderly patients sick over losing doctors under ObamaCare Elderly are in a panic after getting notices that insurance companies are booting their doctors from the Medicare Advantage program as a result of the shifting medical landscape under ObamaCare.
That leaves patients with unenviable choices: keep the same insurance plan and find another doctor, pay out of pocket or look for another plan where their physician is a member.
- Obama administration knew millions could not keep their health insurance “President Obama repeatedly assured Americans that after the Affordable Care Act became law, people who liked their health insurance would be able to keep it. But millions of Americans are getting or are about to get cancellation letters for their health insurance under Obamacare, say experts, and the Obama administration has known that for at least three years.”
National Disgrace and Embarrassment
- Obama Reportedly Told His Aides That He’s “Really Good at Killing People” “This will not go over well for the 2009 Nobel Peace Prize winner.”
- Child porn swoop nets 90 police “Hundreds of child welfare professionals, including police officers, care workers and teachers, have been identified as ‘extremely high-risk’ paedophiles by an investigation into internet porn.
The discovery came after US authorities passed on more than 7,000 names of UK subscribers to an American-based child porn website. When police examined a sample of the most dedicated users, they discovered that many worked with children.
Investigators knew paedophiles targeted jobs which brought them into contact with children, but were shocked by how many British suspects had been undetected by the usual checks. “
- Truth Wins: The Benghazi Cover-Up is Beginning to Collapse
- Please tell me, Mr President, why a US drone assassinated my mother “The last time I saw my mother, Momina Bibi, was the evening before Eid al-Adha. She was preparing my children’s clothing and showing them how to make sewaiyaan, a traditional sweet made of milk. She always used to say: the joy of Eid is the excitement it brings to the children. Last year, she never had that experience. The next day, 24 October 2012, she was dead, killed by a US drone that rained fire down upon her as she tended her garden.
Nobody has ever told me why my mother was targeted that day. The media reported that the attack was on a car, but there is no road alongside my mother’s house. Several reported the attack was on a house. But the missiles hit a nearby field, not a house. All reported that five militants were killed. Only one person was killed – a 67-year-old grandmother of nine.”
- Government Media Propaganda Machine Strikes Again. Analysis:
- Did Syria’s Assad get away with chemical weapons attack?
- Syria Meets Deadline for Arms Destruction Plan “Syria submitted a formal declaration of its chemical weapons program and plans for destroying its arsenal three days ahead of the deadline”
What Happens When The Gov Goes to a GobZillion in Debt?
- Congress To Eliminate The Debt By Not Counting It Anymore… “Case in point, HR 3293– the recently introduced Debt Limit Reform Act. Sounds great, right? After all, reforming the debt seems like a terrific idea.
Except that’s not what the bill really does. They’re not reforming anything. HR 3293′s real purpose is to authorize the government to simply stop counting a massive portion of the US national debt.”
When Those In Gov Go Insane
- ‘Crazy’ climate re-engineering could reduce vital rains, study says “If global warming gases build up so much that record-setting rains, droughts and coastal floods routinely bankrupt businesses and cities, the world’s economic and political powers may decide to aggressively re-engineer the global climate. One option is to fill the atmosphere with enough sunlight-reflecting particles to restore surface temperatures to pre-industrial levels. If they do, would all be cool?”
People Used To Know Better Than To Mess With Mother Nature
Spread The Word Behind The Woodshed.
- None Found