These are the links to the stories covered on the RLM News Show – November 12, 2013
- State Dept. memo describes gold suppression, but State denies having any gold records | Gold Anti-Trust Action Committee
- Charles Hugh Smith – Our Era’s Definitive Dynamic: Diminishing Returns
- Former Fed Quantitative Easer Confesses, Apologizes: “I Can Only Say: I’m Sorry, America” | Zero Hedge
- Stop thanking the troops for me: No, they don’t “protect our freedoms!” – Salon.com
- EXCLUSIVE: Snowden Level Documents Reveal Stealth DHS Spy Grid
- Snowden running out of money, lawyer says
- Britain ‘snooped’ on Icelandic officials’ emails to recover cash from broken banks | USAHM Conspiracy News
- Up in Arms: Why America is More Divided Than People Realize – disinformation
- Statement of Individual Freedom | Real Liberty Media
- Activist Post: The Link Between Sunspots, Global Cooling And Agenda 21
- Projected Haiyan death toll falls, tensions rise amid aid bottlenecks – CNN.com
- The New York Times endorsed a secretive trade agreement that the public can’t read
- McDonald’s Sues Protesters for Rejecting the Fast Food Junk | Intellihub News
- Stand Your Ground | Repeal Florida | Self-Defense Rights
- My Way News – New Colorado? Rural voters approve secession idea
NY Times Endorses the TPP’s Corporate Coup d’état | Brainwash Update
Published on Nov 11, 2013
Abby Martin talks about the New York Times’ bizarre endorsement of the Trans Pacific Partnership, a multi-nation trade deal that is being negotiated by corporations behind closed doors and kept secret from the public.
Links to other Important Stories I didn’t have time to cover on the show
- Trans fat doesn’t stir much ‘nanny state’ debate | kgw.com Portland
- The Truth about Navigators | National Review Online
- Stuxnet infected Russian nuclear plant – Networks – SC Magazine Australia – Secure Business Intelligence
- Despite repeated warnings, US ‘subsidizing’ Afghan companies with ties to terrorism – report — RT USA
- MPAA backs anti-piracy curriculum for elementary school students – latimes.com
- States have hit 3 percent of Obamacare sign-up goals. That’s actually not a disaster!
- Cover Oregon Still Doesn’t Cover Anyone | FreedomWorks
- Glitch-ridden US advanced warship pier-side ahead of Singapore drills — RT USA
- UK spies continue “quantum insert” attack via LinkedIn, Slashdot pages | Ars Technica
- Atheist ‘mega-churches’ take root across US, world – WECT TV6-WECT.com:News, weather & sports Wilmington, NC
- Pro-Israel groups keen to revive discredited anti-Semitism definition | The Electronic Intifada
- PressTV – Saudi spy chief joining Israel for attack against Iran
- Police Violence: Cops on Steroids | PopularResistance.Org
CAUGHT ON TAPE: Obamacare Navigators Counsel Applicants to “Lie”
The Obama Administration’s campaign to sign everyone up for government healthcare inspired Project Veritas to go straight to the source and investigate what’s really going on.
What we found is shocking: navigators, in positions of public trust, told our undercover journalists to lie and defraud the government. Over and over again.
Yes, as if the roll-out of Obamacare hasn’t been disastrous enough, Project Veritas has caught Obamacare navigators counseling citizens to lie about their income and deceive the IRS, commit fraud on applications by not reporting full health history, and worse.
Despite reassurances that “fraud could not be committed,” clearly, that is not the case.
Obamacare Navigators counseled applicants by saying:
“You lie because your premiums will be higher.”
“Never report it … I always lie on my applications.”
“It didn’t happen.”
Big 5-Eyed Brother: US+4 join forces to spy on whole world
Published on Nov 10, 2013
According to the NSA leaks, British intelligence was able to monitor up to 600 million communications every day. Who was looking at them? 850-thousand NSA employees and private US contractors had access to British databases. And there’s the question of whether the US had access to the British spy mast at its Berlin embassy – which was holding an ear up to Germany’s government. Well, Britain isn’t the only one helping Washington keep a close eye on the world, as Gayane Chichakyan explains.
Permission to reprint or republish this post in whole or in part is gladly granted, provided full credit and a link back to this post is given.