These are the links to the stories covered on the RLM News Show – November 22, 2013
- China Announces That It Is Going To Stop Stockpiling U.S. Dollars
- Virgin’s space passengers can pay with Bitcoin – Nov. 22, 2013
- Paul Krugman: Expand Social Security! – Salon.com
- USDA program aims to connect veterans with farm jobs
- Prepare For What’s Coming: “The Largest Financial Collapse This Planet Has Ever Seen”
- Activist Post: Christian ministry says county violated their rights by threatening arrest, preventing feeding of homeless
- Charles Hugh Smith – The Dark Heart of Centralized Power
- Activist Post: Seven Volcanoes Article: Your Questions Answered
- Entrapment Approved by Appeals Court | American Free Press
- PressTV – Iran enrichment right non-negotiable: Zarif
- Israeli Minister Suggests Israel Will Attack Iran If U.S. Gets ‘A Bad Deal’ | ThinkProgress
- The tail wags the dog: Israel publicly upbraids the US on Iran | Redress Information & Analysis
- Folded-up apron mistaken for handgun, mall put on lockdown
- Earl Sampson’s Arrests – Business Insider
- The 35 Reasons You Should Store Salt | GlobalResearchReport.com
- 28 Amazing Benefits and Uses for Hydrogen Peroxide | Wake Up World
- Lunch box bomb scare turns into bullion chase | Reuters
Mountain Man Arrested For Fishing, Judge Walks Out!
Published on Nov 21, 2013
In a packed courtroom, 52-year-old Ernie Tertelgte told the judge “I am a living man protected by natural law and I have the right to forage for food when I am hungry… You are trying to create a fictitious, fraudulent action.”
Charged with fishing without a license and resisting the arrest for fishing without a license, Mr. Tertegte says he’s being wrongly prosecuted for trying to feed himself.
Tertelgte, 52 years old, was arrested on Monday and is accused of fishing without a license and then resisting arrest.
He appeared before the judge via video from the Gallatin County Detention Center, and it was standing room only more than a dozen friends and family members filled the small courtroom. Tertelgte appeared subdued and respectful before the Justice of the Peace during Tuesday’s court session, which went very differently than his court appearance earlier this month, where Tertelgte and Three ForksCity Judge Wanda Drusch got into a heated exchange.
Terteltge argued that the court did not have the authority to charge him, citing “natural law.”
He told the judge, “You are trying to create a fictitious, fraudulent action.” He continued, “I am the living man, protected by natural law.”
He then yelled, “Do not tell me to shut up! I am the living, natural man, and my voice will be heard!”
Terteltge then pointed at the flag and said, “That is the Jolly Roger, that thing you call the American flag with the golf fringe around it is the Jolly Roger, and you are acting as one of its privateers!”
When the judge noted that he had pleaded not guilty, Terteltge countered, “I never plead, animals plead, sounds like baaaa, oink oink.” The back and forth exchange continued for a few more moments, and the hearing ended after both the judge and the defendant walked out.
This time, extra law enforcement officers were in court Tuesday and the proceedings happened without any outbursts.
A friend of Tertelgte’s told us that he and the others came to court to enforce the Constitution.
William Wolf said, “It’s we the people that run this and rule this country, not we the courts, not we the government, and if the people don’t start standing up for themselves and for each other, we are going to continue being subjects of this government.”
Justice Adams set Tertelgte’s bond at $500 and his next court hearing is scheduled for January.
Links to other Important Stories I didn’t have time to cover on the show
- Pirate Party Gets Observer Status at World Trade Organization | TorrentFreak
- Cops Taser 14-Year-Old in the Face, They Say ‘For His Safety’ | Alternet
- Activist Post: American Borders Will Be Changing
- Malware up, hackers bypass security safeguards ‹ Japan Today: Japan News and Discussion
- Activist Post: 28 Signs That The West Coast Is Being Absolutely Fried With Nuclear Radiation From Fukushima
- CryptoLocker ransomware – see how it works, learn about prevention, cleanup and recovery | Naked Security
- Government Is Taking Steps to Regulate Bitcoin
- Fake Employment Numbers – And 5 More Massive Economic Lies The Government Is Telling You | InvestmentWatch
- NHTSA May Mandate That New Cars Broadcast Location, Direction and Speed | CNS News
Do People Believe the JFK conspiracy?
Do People Believe the JFK conspiracy?
Right To Remain Silent Only Upon Request
The Supreme Court ruled that prosecutors can use a defendant’s silence against them if it is before police advise a suspect of their miranda rights. The refusal to speak can be used against someone if they do not specifically evoke their right to remain silent, and it was used in a case as evidence of guilt for a suspect of murder in the case Salinas . Texas. Is this another scary step in the war on civil liberties? We discuss the story and implications on society in this Buzzsaw news clip with Tyrel Ventura and Tabetha Wallace.
Permission to reprint or republish this post in whole or in part is gladly granted, provided full credit and a link back to this post is given.
Latest posts by Grimnir Freeman (see all)
- Grim Leftovers Podcast Blog – 2019-12-09 – #CureCancer #BrainBoosting #Alexa #Fukushima #Monsanto #DARPA - December 9, 2019
- The Freeker’s Ball Podcast Blog – 2019-12-06 – #VPN #ChildrensBookOfDemons #PigMonkeyChimeras #Mushrooms - December 7, 2019
- Grim Leftovers Podcast – 2019-12-02 – #Legalize #Marijuana #BurgerKing #Europa #Vaping #ChildPorn - December 2, 2019