Of Evolutionary Engagement
Here are the Links from this broadcast:
- ISON, IsOFF, ISON Again, ISNOt
- ISON Appears To Be Fading, But Astronomers Keeping Eyes Peeled
Death Panels? No, You do It!
- Half-blind woman crippled with back pain killed herself after benefits bosses stopped her disability payments – following a TWO MINUTE assessment
“Her sister Christine Norman, 57, says arthritic Ms Harris was asked just one question in the ‘lightning-speed assessment’, carried out by private firm Atos Healthcare.
Mrs Norman said: ‘They asked her one question – “Did you get here by bus?”.
‘Jacqueline replied with one fateful word – “yes”.”
Life Panels: We’ll Take It from Here.
- UK Child taken forcibly from womb by social services “He said: “I have seen a number of cases of abuses of people’s rights in the family courts, but this has to be one of the more extreme.“It involves the Court of Protection authorising a caesarean section without the person concerned being made aware of what was proposed.”
- “The baby girl, now 15 months old, is still in the care of social services, who are refusing to give her back to the mother, even though she claims to have made a full recovery.”
Leniency To the Officers of The Occupier
- Leniency for a Drug-Dealing Judge “she was sentenced to 90 days in jail – and three years of probation — for drug trafficking.” “Meanwhile, a fellow Utah resident named Weldon Angelos is serving 55 years – in principle, a life sentence – for selling about 24 ounces of marijuana to a police informant. Federal prosecutors piled on the charges to punish Angelos for refusing a plea bargain that would have imposed a 16-year prison sentence.“
- Corrupt crime lab chemist faces light sentence after ruining countless lives with falsified evidence ” In one of the largest frauds in Massachusetts history, a state crime lab analyst used her position of analyzing chemical evidence to intentionally forge results in order to get convictions for prosecutors with whom she had friendly ties, and to satisfy her drive to imprison drug offenders. After years of tampering with evidence her actions may have tainted more than 40,000 drug samples, involving thousands of defendants.
Annie Dookhan, a 35-year-old chemist employed by the State of Massachusetts, was known for her ability to process drug samples confiscated from suspects at triple the speed of her colleagues.”
- “On November 22nd, Dookhan pleaded guilty to 27 counts, including obstruction of justice, perjury and tampering with evidence, and was sentenced to 3-5 years in prison, plus two years’ probation. Prosecutors had sought 5-7 years.”
Making it Easy For The Occupier
Defend Against The Incorrect Charge.
- The Living (Mountain) Man convicted of eating without a license “Tertelgte, 52, represented himself against misdemeanor charges of obstructing a peace officer and resisting arrest.” “convicted by a jury and fined $150 for charges related to fishing without a license.”
Don’t Challenge the Law en masse
- Nearly 1000 New Yorkers Arrested Under SAFE Act “ “Nearly 90 percent were accused of a crime that pre-dates the new act – including having a sawed-off long gun or an unregistered pistol – but was elevated to a felony when the Safe Act went on the books Jan. 15.”
- End the 1 percent’s free ride: Taxing land would solve America’s biggest problems
To Shaft The Property “taxpayers” Instead of Jailing The Mortgage Mongrels
Police Power. . . . Or Not.
- Police department shuts down after settling lawsuits against 2 officers “The Point Marion Police Department in Fayette County closed its doors after settling lawsuits against police officers.” “”We had to lay off the officers due to the fact that we do not have police liability insurance,” said Point Marion Borough Manager Arthur Strimel.”
Reminder: It’s Phlu Season.
Pharma wins and the Government Helps The Bottom Line
- Utah mother says her son died due to flu shot “SANDY, Utah –A Brighton High School graduate is dead and his mother believes it’s because of a flu shot.”
- Ian’s Voice “A photo was taken almost daily to show the doctors his ever changing rashes and body. Now, the photos can be used to show his journey and help educate the world. Although always in our mind and spirit, the photos help us remember what true pain he endured and what a fighter we were given.”
- “Fact: An infant’s immune system is very weak at birth. The hepatitis B vaccine can cause serious reactions if the system is already compromised, as was Ian’s.
Ian received his shot. By that evening his fatal allergic reaction had begun.”
- “the entire Neonatology Board at Children’s Hospital, a CD from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) arrived indicating that there were “several” (which means hundreds) reported cases exactly like Ian’s; cases in which infants became ill within 24 hours of receiving the hepatitis B shot and then passed away. These are just the self-reported cases.”
- Vaccine Woman – by Jon Rappoport
“official killers won
but she is not alone
there are other mothers
and there is a strange
two-edged sword in the empire
anyone can pick it up
and use it“
People Are Expendable To The Highest Public Use:
The Bottom Line.
- Canadian denied entry to the US after agent cites private medical records “”It really hit me later — that it’s quite stunning they have that information,” she told CBC. “
But For The License
And The Right to Censor
And Deny Despite the Facts:
- Epidemiological Evidence: Glyphosate at the Root of many Diseases “After Samsel and Seneff published their paper: Glyphosate’s Suppression of Cytochrome P450 Enzymes and Amino Acid Biosynthesis by the Gut Microbiome: Pathways to Modern Diseases[i], US mathematician and physicist Dr Nancy Swanson took crop and glyphosate data from the US Department of Agriculture and Disease Data from the US Centers for Disease Control. She found that thyroid cancer (incidence), liver cancer (incidence), diabetes, (prevalence and incidence), autism (prevalence), Alzheimer’s (deaths), Parkinson’s (deaths), Dementia (deaths), intestinal infection, inflammatory bowel disease and peritonitis were linked to the USDA glyphosate data. The Pearson’s Correlation Coefficients were very strong and the probability (p) was highly significant[ii].”
- USDA seeks to poison consumers by contaminating almonds with neurological poison “The Almond Board says five methods of “pasteurization” are allowed. They include: oil roasting, dry roasting, blanching, steam processing and, incredibly, the use of propylene oxide (PPO), which is, according to the Environmental Protection Agency, a “probable human carcinogen.””
- EPIC FAIL: UN climate talks fall apart as 132 countries storm out “Poor countries pulled out of the United Nations climate talks during a fight over transferring wealth from richer countries to fight global warming.”
Or By Attention Diversion
As The Truth Tracks Down Those Misbehav’n
- Increasing Clouds and Thunderstorms for Climate Alarmists “Rejecting claims of looming cataclysm, the Nongovernmental International Panel on Climate Change (NIPCC) issued Climate Change Reconsidered-II on September 17. This report by 50 experts documents actual planetary temperature, climate and weather in recent decades – and the ways alarmist scientists have manipulated data, graphs, computer models and weather events to make it appear that human influences are much greater than they actually are.”
- Climate Change Reconsidered II: Physical Science “Whereas the reports of the United Nations’ Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) warn of a dangerous human effect on climate, NIPCC concludes the human effect is likely to be small relative to natural variability, and whatever small warming is likely to occur will produce benefits as well as costs.”
Spread The Word Behind The Woodshed.