Of Evolutionary Engagement
Here are the Links from this broadcast:
WTC 7 So What is The Cause
F B Eye on You
- FBI can secretly turn on laptop cameras without the indicator light “the FBI has had the ability to secretly activate a computer’s camera “without triggering the light that lets users know it is recording” for years now.”
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance “The FBI team works much like other hackers, using security weaknesses in computer programs to gain control of users’ machines. The most common delivery mechanism, say people familiar with the technology, is a simple phishing attack — a link slipped into an e-mail, typically labeled in a misleading way.”
- Side by side: article about how the FBI watches people via their webcams and section of ‘1984’ about telescreens
Strategic Plan to Take Away Your Way of Life
- Governance in the Information Age “The first scenario that participants considered is a world ruled by so-called “megacities,” where governance is administered largely by major urban agglomerations. The second possibility is a world in which strong central governments use big data to fortify their control. And, in the third scenario, central governments are fundamentally weak, with markets – and the enterprises that dominate them – providing almost all services.”
- Historic ‘first’: Deal struck at WTO summit to boost global trade “But some critics say WTO rules may hinder countries from setting their own priorities in environmental protection, worker rights, food security and other areas.”
- 24% of federal scientists have been forced to exclude or alter technical information in federal government documents for non-scientific reasons. “Hundreds of federal scientists said in a survey that they had been asked to exclude or alter technical information in government documents for non-scientific reasons, and thousands said they had been prevented from responding to the media or the public”
- Toilet of the future? You might want to sit down for this “Their winning prototype, the “wellbeing toilet,” introduces many high-tech innovations to the modern can — Johansson and Papet said that it could eventually be used to analyze a user’s waste to monitor for health defects such as diabetes or kidney diseases, and could even provide information about nutritional deficiencies or pregnancy.”
Above All Things Heinous Mandela Was an Attorney
- Obama holds surprise press conference to praise genocidal killer Nelson Mandela
- Nelson Mandela, an Honest, Unfawning Remembrance
- US government considered Nelson Mandela a terrorist until 2008
- Bioethicist: Mandela’s AIDS legacy of silence and courage – OR – Never Waste an Opportunity to push an Agenda.
The Inevitability of Meddling
- Syrian rebels consider joining forces with regime troops to fight al-Qa’ida “The spectre is looming of a second Syrian civil war with the head of the opposition’s official forces declaring that he is prepared to join regime troops in the future to drive out al-Qa’ida-linked extremists who have taken over swathes of rebel-held territories.”
- Congress Backs Terrorists In Syria … Then Says We Need NSA Spying Because There are Terrorists In Syria “Stunning Hypocrisy”
- Trey Gowdy Demands Answers On Benghazi – Video
- Trey Gowdy “Before his election to Congress, he was the solicitor (district attorney) for the state’s Seventh Judicial Circuit, comprising Spartanburg and Cherokee counties. From 1994 to 2000, he was a federal prosecutor with the U.S. Attorney for the District of South Carolina.”
- Patriot Act author: Obama’s intel czar should be prosecuted “”Lying to Congress is a federal offense, and Clapper ought to be fired and prosecuted for it,” the Wisconsin Republican said in an interview with The Hill.”
- Urgent: Very Very Dangerous Amendment Attached to NDAA 2014 Bill- Legislative Action!
- VIDEO: Mom Passionately Pleads Against the NDAA “Daphne Lee had to wait to the end of the meeting, which was 8 hours including a 1-hour lunch break.
Needless to say, when she was finally given the chance to be heard by her elected officials, she was visibly shaken, but what followed were passionate words against the National Defense Authorization Act.”
Does Anonymous Have The Right of Freedom of Expression?
- Florida cop arrested for wearing Guy Fawkes mask at Obamacare protest – “Harrell was not willing to tell police who he was, “stating his anonymity was his cause, thus the mask…He stated the mask was used by movement groups around the world for protests.””
Leniency To the Officers of The Occupier
- Fast Draw – Court Lenient Towards Abusing Policemen ““This is an especially ugly offense,” wrote judge Ido Droian in his verdict. “Considering the difference in power between the sides, two armed men in uniform, standing together against a man who belongs to one of the weakest groups in our society, a refugee or migrant from a country plagued by war and hunger, who carried with him what little he had.” You would expect that after this verdict the sentence would be severe, but no. Judges treat terrible, ugly offenses, which hurt the police and the entire Israeli law enforcement system, according to another set of values.”
Spread The Word Behind The Woodshed.