These are the links to the stories covered on the RLM News Show
December 11, 2013
- How Far Will Stocks Fall This Time When The Fed Decides To Slow Down Quantitative Easing?
- More Misleading Official Employment Statistics — Paul Craig Roberts – PaulCraigRoberts.org
- Guest Post: JP Morgan Wants Their Gold Back Before the Coming Currency Reset! | SilverDoctors.com
- How Likely Are Bail-Ins? Bank of England Says U.S. “Could Do Today” | SilverDoctors.com
- IT’S THE GOLD AGAIN FOLKS: PART TWO: CHINA’S AWARENESS OF PRICE SUPPRESSION
- IT’S THE GOLD AGAIN FOLKS: PART THREE: ROYAL MINT, GOLD BACKED BITCOIN, AND A NEW SCAM?
- Bitcoin Proves The Libertarian Idea Of Paradise Would Be Hell On Earth – Business Insider
- Obama’s Corporate Agenda Delayed as TPP Misses Deadline | Common Dreams
- US Fails To Close TPP Deal As Wikileaks Exposes Discord – Forbes
- Russia Warns America ‘We Will Respond With Nukes’ Alex Jones’ Infowars: There’s a war on for your mind!
- Report Of Saudi Arabia Links To 9/11 – Business Insider
- Do you approve of Congress? | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED
- Orwellian Chinese Gov’t Responds to Nation’s ‘Airpocalypse’ with ‘Smog Is Good for You’ | The Daily Sheeple
- Gun sales are up as support withers for tougher firearm restrictions — RT USA
- U.S. Ammunition industry to survive closure of lead smelter | The Daily Caller
- The Corbett Report | Meet the DSM: Big Pharma’s Psychiatric Bible
- After reading this, you’ll never look at a banana in the same way again | Karenstan – Stunning Quotes & Photos from around the world
- New H7N9 bird flu resists drugs without losing ability to spread | Reuters
- Scientists Warn of Worst Case Scenario: “Solar Flares… Will Short Circuit Satellites, Power Grids, Ground Communication Equipment”
Who Decides Who’s Crazy? – Big Pharma and the DSM
Commonly referred to as the psychiatric diagnostic “bible,” the APA’s Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders has always generated controversy. How are disorders diagnosed? What criteria are used to establish disorders in the first place? Are the categories subjective? Do they reflect cultural biases?
Find out more about the DSM and big pharma influence over the modern psychiatric profession in this week’s edition of the Boiling Frogs Post Eyeopener report.
Links to other Important Stories I didn’t have time to cover on the show
- Starvation: Coming to Your Town…Soon | Pakalert Press
- Arkansas Nuke Plant: “Loud, ground shaking explosion” reported — Reactor remains shut down, extent of damage unknown… | RedFlagNews.com
- Rice From Fukushima Was Served To Japanese Government Officials, And Then Something Odd Happened | Zero Hedge
- ‘Lack of Genocidal Application’ Keeps Science From Exploring Thorium Energy – disinformation
- Activist Post: China-Japan Spat Could Lead to World War III
- NYPD moves to limit public access to local crime information — RT USA
- Activist Post: Report: NSA uses Google cookies to pinpoint users for surveillance, hacking
- Activist Post: Is Chemtrails The Most Ignored Conspiracy Of Our Time?
- Runner-Up: Edward Snowden The Dark Prophet | TIME.com
- 7NEWS – Arizona man banned from Walmart for life for attempting to price-match – U.S. & World Story
- NSA seeks to ‘convert’ students into intelligence work — RT USA
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade | Reuters
- Tense night in Kiev as police clear part of protester-occupied territory — RT News
Pentagon Sells Off Weapons
Published on Dec 11, 2013
The State Department has approved $44.28B in arms deals to 178 countries, including many middle eastern countries that have questionable human rights records (Saudi Arabia and UAE), and many more countries that we play political football against. We look at the Pentagon weapons sale, and how we are using our War surplus to keep the world fighting in this Buzzsaw news clip with Tyrel Ventura and Tabetha Wallace.
Watch the full episode here:
US suspends non-lethal aid to Syrian rebels
Published on Dec 11, 2013
The US has curbed its non-lethal assistance to the Syrian rebels via Turkey after radical Islamists began to take control of the Free Syrian Army’s bases in northern Syria. Turkey has reportedly closed its side of the border with Syria.
Permission to reprint or republish this post in whole or in part is gladly granted, provided full credit and a link back to this post is given.