These are the links to the stories covered on the RLM News Show
December 13, 2013
- Gold On Track For First Annual Decline After 12 Straight Years Of Gains
- Largest Swiss Refinery on Inability to Source Gold: “This Has Never Happened Before” | SilverDoctors.com
- Obamacare mandates are set to shutter THOUSANDS of volunteer fire departments | Mail Online
- Man Claims Harassment From Telemarketers After Signing Up For Obamacare – Alex Jones’ Infowars: There’s a war on for your mind!
- Mike Rivero: NSA Giving ILLEGAL Inside Trading Info to Central Banks! | SilverDoctors.com
- Fidelity halts bitcoin investments from IRAs – The Tell – MarketWatch
- Russia’s Largest Bank Proposes Bitcoin Alternative | Zero Hedge
- OVERNIGHT DEFENSE: House passes Defense bill | TheHill
- UK Retailer Goes Legal After Shipping PS Vitas To Customers Who Just Bought A Game | Techdirt
- Secretary Kerry Warns State Of Texas Over Plan To Execute Mexican Citizen – Business Insider
- PressTV – US taking revenge in Ukraine: Russia lawmaker
- Palestinian president rejects U.S. plan for permanent Israel troop presence | The Raw Story
- Mandela Fake “Interpreter” Is Schizophrenic Who Has Faced Rape, Theft And Murder Charges | Zero Hedge
- Activist Post: US Hawks Want War on Iran
- Chinese Naval Vessel Tries to Force U.S. Warship to Stop in International Waters | Washington Free Beacon
- Snow closes roads in Israel, is a source of wonder in Cairo – latimes.com
- Activist Post: Is Chemtrails The Most Ignored Conspiracy Of Our Time?
- Judge Orders Removal of Mt. Soledad Cross | NBC 7 San Diego
- Drone Strike On Wedding In Yemen – Business Insider
- Al Qaeda Gains Sympathy In Yemen As US Drone Strikes A Wedding Party – Business Insider
- Most gun laws passed since Sandy Hook have loosened restrictions
- Bill would eliminate required license for carrying a concealed handgun in Ohio | cleveland.com
- State Goes After BB Guns: “Young kids can get a felony charge and their lives are basically over” | The Daily Sheeple
- Hundreds turn out to show support for fired officer | KOB.com
The Snowden Documents and Sweden with English subtitles
After six months reporters Fredrik Laurin, Sven Bergman and Joachim Dyfvermark made contact with Glenn Greenwald who holds the documents that Edward Snowden leaked from American signal intelligence organization NSA. They made this report.
Links to other Important Stories I didn’t have time to cover on the show
- Twitter turns its block function into a mute button, leading to user revolt | The Verge
- Twitter reverts nearly all blocking changes after user uproar | The Verge
- Declassified FBI docs detail warrantless drone surveillance — RT USA
- Video reveals moment a corrections officer slams inmate’s head against concrete wall | Mail Online
- American missing for six years in Iran was really a CIA agent | The Raw Story
- City of Dallas effectively bans fracking — RT USA
- Comet Ison Spotted And Proof Its Headed to Earth!!!!
- Google could make own chips, threatening Intel – MarketWatch
- Google Removes Vital Privacy Feature From Android, Claiming Its Release Was Accidental | Electronic Frontier Foundation
- General who opened Guantanamo prison urges for shut-down in 2014 — RT USA
- The Afghanistan War was Planned Months Before the 9/11 Attacks
- NEW FALSE FLAG EVENT – Man Arrested For Plotting To Detonate Explosives At Wichita Airport
Former Bank of Israel chief to take No. 2 job at US Federal Reserve
Published on Dec 12, 2013
The former head of the Bank of Israel is about to become the Vice-Chairman of America’s Federal Reserve. Stanley Fischer, who led the Bank of Israel for eight years, has been asked to take over Janet Yellen’s position at the US Fed. Yellen is set to take the top job from current boss Ben Bernanke whose term ends in January. Fischer, who was born in Zambia, holds both Israeli and American citizenships. The announcement comes after the Bank of Canada’s chief Mark Carney earlier this year became the first foreigner to lead the Bank of England.
Iceland jails four ‘banksters’ in financial fraud case
Published on Dec 13, 2013
Four former bank bosses in Iceland have been jailed for financial fraud. They were accused of hiding the fact a Qatari investor bought into the firm, with money lent illegally by the bank itself. It went bust in 2008, helping to cripple Iceland’s economy.
Permission to reprint or republish this post in whole or in part is gladly granted, provided full credit and a link back to this post is given.