These are the links to the stories covered on the RLM News Show
December 23, 2013
- Adjusted for Quantity of Fiat Money, Gold Trading at 64% of its July 2008 Price! | SilverDoctors.com
- Portugal top court blocks austerity pensions cuts | Money | The Malay Mail Online
- NM Supreme Court rules state can trim benefits for retired workers | KOB.com
- Activist Post: 100th Anniversary Of The Federal Reserve: 100 Reasons To Shut It Down Forever
- Michelle knows best: Kids ‘owe’ it to their moms to enroll in Obamacare | USAHM Conspiracy News
- Bigger, Badder NDAA 2014 Quietly Passed the House and Senate – and It Is On the Way to Obama’s Desk | The Daily Sheeple
- Russia Sends Over 75 Armored Trucks To Syria | Zero Hedge
- New armored tank for town police sparks fear, war of words – BizPac Review
- U.S. Army Base Runs Unlicensed Windows 7 Computers | INTELLIHUB
- U.S. will seek triggers to reimpose sanctions on Iran: Rice | Reuters
- U.S. belief in God down, belief in theory of evolution up
- Snowden will help Germany investigate NSA spying if granted asylum – report — RT News
- Men Thought to Be Impersonating Cops Robbing People, Turned Out to Just Be Cops Robbing People | The Free Thought Project
- Background checks fail to prevent gun violence – Herald and News: Guest Commentary
- Colorado school shooting thwarted by tip-off – police chief — RT USA
YouTube ‘Radicalizers’ Targeted By NSA
Published on Dec 4, 2013
Read more by Glenn Greenwald, Ryan Gallagher, and Ryan Grim:
Top-Secret Document Reveals NSA Spied On Porn Habits As Part Of Plan To Discredit ‘Radicalizers’ http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/26/nsa-porn-muslims_n_4346128.html
“The NSA believes the targeted individuals radicalize people through the expression of controversial ideas via YouTube, Facebook and other social media websites. Their audience, both English and Arabic speakers, “includes individuals who do not yet hold extremist views but who are susceptible to the extremist message,” the document states. The NSA says the speeches and writings of the six individuals resonate most in countries including the United Kingdom, Germany, Sweden, Kenya, Pakistan, India and Saudi Arabia.
According to the document, the NSA believes that exploiting electronic surveillance to publicly reveal online sexual activities can make it harder for these “radicalizers” to maintain their credibility. “Focusing on access reveals potential vulnerabilities that could be even more effectively exploited when used in combination with vulnerabilities of character or credibility, or both, of the message in order to shape the perception of the messenger as well as that of his followers,” the document argues.*”
Cenk Uygur, host of The Young Turks gives his take on the latest revelations from the Edward Snowden NSA leaks.
Links to other Important Stories I didn’t have time to cover on the show
- Passive smoking – another of the Nanny State’s big lies – Telegraph Blogs
- Israel Demands US Stop Spying on Them — News from Antiwar.com
- Japan experts voice alarm over “surge in cancers among young in Fukushima” — Gov’t told to “implement measures now” and be prepared for surge to increase further
- The Linux Mint Blog » Blog Archive » Linux Mint 16 “Petra” KDE released!
- Major computer security firm RSA took $10 mln from NSA to weaken encryption – report — RT USA
- Ice storm plunges Canadians into darkness and travel chaos (PHOTOS) — RT News
- Dmitriy Kanarikov throws son Kirill, 3, from New York highrise before jumping to death | Mail Online
- CDC recalls HPV vaccine due to risk of glass particles in vials – Atlanta Healthy Trends | Examiner.com
- The New Open Carry Craze is Scary: according to some | Mississippi Gun News
- Silk Road’s Alleged Top Moderators Indicted | Threat Level | Wired.com
- US Sailors, Assisting With Fukushima Clean Up, Crippled By Cancer | Zero Hedge
- White House Tries to Prevent Judge From Ruling on Surveillance Efforts – NYTimes.com
- North Korea warns South of ‘merciless’ strike for Kim dynasty effigies | The Raw Story
- Focus on Ocean’s Health as Dolphin Deaths Soar – NYTimes.com
Nuclear Snow! USS Ronald Reagan Sailors Sue TEPCO Over Fukushima Radiation Sickness!
Published on Dec 23, 2013
This was not only an attack on Japan, But on the world as a whole!
Creepy Obamacare Pod Found In Walmart
Published on Dec 23, 2013
How accurate are Obamacare kiosks? Would you trust your health to a robo-doctor?
Permission to reprint or republish this post in whole or in part is gladly granted, provided full credit and a link back to this post is given.