These are the links to the stories covered on the RLM News Show
February 12, 2014
- Reggie Middleton’s UltraCoin! – UltraCoin: The Future of Money!!!
- The Cryptsy Report [Beta!] — Dogecoin vs. The World – Questions Remain as BDay Approaches
- India Raises Concerns On Bitcoin’s Credibility, But Doesn’t Call It Illegal Yet | TechCrunch
- charles hugh smith-Doomed If We Do, Doomed If We Don’t
- Is This Why Gold Prices Are Rising? | Zero Hedge
- Italian Government On Verge Of Collapse (Again) | Zero Hedge
- Activist Post: No Janet Yellen, The Economy Is NOT “Getting Better”
- Another JPMorgan Banker Dies, 37 Year Old Executive Director Of Program Trading | Zero Hedge
- US Plummets In Press Freedom Rankings
- Gathering and Spreading Knowledge | Real Liberty Media
- BBC Propaganda: “Why I Want A Microchip Implant”
- This Is a Monster: Sunspot Now Larger Than Jupiter… Continues to Unleash Solar Flares
- Shelves Cleared as Atlanta Prepares For a Major Ice Storm | The Daily Sheeple
- Snow Plow Drivers: Residents Are Attacking Us In Anger Over Snow « CBS New York
- Amid freezing temps, Florida town’s ‘camping’ law bars homeless from using blankets — RT USA
- Obama says no nation avoids US spying | USAHM Conspiracy News
- ‘Biggest ever’? Massive DDoS-attack hits EU, US | USAHM Conspiracy News
- Homeland Security to Purchase 141,000 Rounds of Sniper Ammo Alex Jones’ Infowars: There’s a war on for your mind!
- 10 Prison Security Techniques Being Implemented on the American People | Police State USA
RLM News Show Page | Podcast Archives: 2012 | 2013 | 2014 |
Exchange crash reveals bitcoin’s real-world weakness
Feb. 11 – Yet another mini-crisis for the bitcoin cryptocurrency shows the market is still shallow, and that it has a long way to go before it can truly secure a place as a global payment alternative.
Links to other Important Stories I didn’t have time to cover on the show
- Citizen Video Proves Cops Lied on Arrest Report | Photography is Not a Crime: PINAC
- Ohio National Guard Training Envisions Right-Wing Terrorism
- Wis. agent: Cops improperly modified guns – Houston Chronicle
- PressTV – Obama says US will punish foreign firms violating Iran sanctions
- Obama renews threats as Syrian talks remain deadlocked
- Stewart Thomson: Perfect Storm of Demand to Send Gold to $2800? | SilverDoctors.com
- Hospital Lapse Exposed 18 People to Deadly Brain Disease – ABC News
- [Phoronix] Systemd Is The Future Of Debian
- Lorde’s Suppressed Grammy Award acceptance speech (Full Transcript) 26 January 2014 | Snoopman News
Paul Craig Roberts on the US economy and paper versus physical gold
Published on Feb 11, 2014
Today’s show is about money.
In today’s headline story, all eyes were fixed on Fed Chairwoman Janet Yellen, who delivered her first public remarks to the US House Financial-Services Committee. In addition, in a lawsuit filed on Monday, the non-profit group Better Markets has challenged the constitutionality of the $13 billion JPMorgan Chase mortgage settlement with the US Justice Department. And in Washington, Republican leaders in the House of Representatives agreed to advance legislation, raising Washington’s borrowing authority without conditions. Erin Ade reports.
Then, Erin conducts a wide-ranging interview with economist Paul Craig Roberts, an Assistant Secretary of the Treasury in the Reagan Administration and a co-founder of Reaganomics. He has voiced his concerns about the strength of the US economy, US politics, and US civil liberties. Roberts also believes the US is playing fast and loose with the monetary system and the value of the dollar. He speculates that, as the German Bundesbank has begun repatriating its gold from overseas out of storage in places like the Federal Reserve, the Fed will not be able to make delivery because it doesn’t physically possess the gold. Similarly, Roberts does not believe Gold ETF funds have enough physical gold to back their exchange traded fund shares.
Wrapping up our money theme, in today’s “Big Deal”, Erin and Boom Bust producer Edward Harrison discuss the outlawing of Bitcoin wallet apps on iOS, Apple’s mobile platform, and the rise of ePayments in the mobile world.
Real Estate Bubble 2.0 – Mike Maloney
Published on Feb 11, 2014
Are you aware that we have recently surpassed the insane levels of the previous housing bubble?
Permission to reprint or republish this post in whole or in part is gladly granted, provided full credit and a link back to this post is given.
Latest posts by Grimnir Freeman (see all)
- Grim Leftovers Podcast Blog – 2020-05-25 – #CivilUnrest #InfluenzaData #Marijuana #FCC #HongKongFlu - May 25, 2020
- The Freeker’s Ball Podcast Blog – 2020-05-22 – #Indy500 #Coronavirus #HumanParkingSpaces #SecondWave #CDC - May 23, 2020
- Grim Leftovers Podcast Blog – 2020-05-18 – #InflatedNumbers #SellingBlood #Chloroquine #Surveillance - May 18, 2020