These are the links to the stories covered on the RLM News Show
May 22, 2014
16 Reasons Why the United States is Going to Hell in a Handbasket
- Who Needs The United States? Not Russia And China
- You Know its Bad When Panama is Preparing to Cut Balboa’s Peg to USD | SilverDoctors.com
- The Slow and Humiliating Death of the U.S. Dollar
- Existing Home Sales Miss; Worst Start To Year Since 2007 | Zero Hedge
- McDonald’s Workers Arrested at Protest Near Headquarters – Bloomberg
- More than 100 protesters arrested at McDonald’s HQ demanding fair pay — RT USA
- EFF Dismayed by House’s Gutted USA FREEDOM Act | Electronic Frontier Foundation
- The NSA bill got to the House at warp speed. Senators are our only hope | Trevor Timm | Comment is free | theguardian.com
- Free App Lets the Next Snowden Send Big Files Securely and Anonymously | Threat Level | WIRED
- What is a Country? | Intellihub News
- Activist Post: Is the “conspiracy theory” theory setting the stage for the end of America?
- Facebook feature recognises music and TV shows and adds them to your newsfeed | Mail Online
- RT’s “Truthseeker” rips the lid off false flags! | Veterans Today
- Tsarnaevs Used Christmas Lights in Boston Marathon Bombs: Documents – NBC News.com
- Defense Department Refuses to Tell Senate Which Groups We’re At War With Washington’s Blog
- U.S. Special Forces and foreign troops practice invading Tampa | Intellihub News
- Defense.gov News Article: ‘Bold Quest’ Multinational Exercise Underway in New Mexico
- eBay ‘cyberattack’ prompts password change warning – Business – CBC News
- eBay blasted for ‘inexcusable’ delay after customers details were hacked three months ago | Mail Online
RLM News Show Page |
The Truthseeker: NATO false flags in Ukraine (E39)
Published on May 18, 2014
US intel source claims Ukraine part of NATO secret campaign Gladio; psychopathy tests for our leaders; and a mainstream host storms out the studio after a vicious exchange on false flags.
Seek truth from facts with Questioning the War on Terror author Kevin Barrett, StopImperialism.org’s Eric Draitser, James Corbett of The Corbett Report, and possible 2016 presidential candidate Jesse Ventura.
Links to other Important Stories I didn’t have time to cover on the show
Driverless Cars Could Cripple Law Enforcement Budgets, Fight The Police State – Liberty Crier
- How The IRS Can Now “Ground” You If You Haven’t Paid Your Taxes. | InvestmentWatch
- Wyoming lawmakers mull firing squad for executions | National & World News | Seattle News, Weather, Sports, Breaking News | KOMO News
- Prison Planet.com » TSA to Purchase 24 Million Rounds of “Duty” Ammunition
- AZ police urge GOP candidate to withdraw with ‘dignity’ after he compares them to Nazis
- Police confiscate Indiana man’s bodily fluids using forced catheterization | Police State USA
- Restaurant posts ‘No Guns Allowed’ sign, gets robbed at gunpoint | An NC Gun Blog
- Prison Planet.com » Cops Now Openly Using Twitter To Detect Pre-Crime
- Dem Senator: People Oppose Obamacare Because They’re Racist | The Daily Caller
- Scientists Discover How Events In Space Effect Climate On Earth | InvestmentWatch
- Alabama’s Climate Change Deniers Refuse to Save the State – Bloomberg
- Cracking The “Conspiracy Theories’” Psycholinguistic Code: The Witch Hunt against Independent Research and Analysis | Global Research
- ‘Pay to potty’ policy results in third-graders peeing themselves in school | Intellihub News
- BBC News – Aleppo prison siege ‘broken by Syrian troops’
- This Weather Map Predicts a Giant Shark Is Coming – ABC News
- Feds ban legal marijuana growers from using government water supply — RT USA
Operation Bold Quest! Thousands of Military Personnel Training In New Mexico!
Published on May 21, 2014
There is a lot of activity this week at White Sands Missile Range.
About 6,100 military personnel, including forces from the four U.S. services and National Guard, and from Australia, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Sweden, and United Kingdom are at WSMR, as well as Fort Bliss and Holloman Air Force Base for Bold Quest and Network Integration Evaluation (NIE) 14.2, joint military training exercises. The massive joint exercises began Monday and continue through Thursday.
Frackers hide chemicals, citing “trade secrets”
Published on May 22, 2014
A commission of state legislators in North Carolina approved the draft Energy Modernization Act, which would require drillers to disclose all the chemicals they use for fracking, including those they designate as trade secrets. Sounds like a good move for transparency, right?
The reason for the bill is to help first responders deal with chemical spills, or explosions, or other terrible events that might arise from fracking.
In other words, the state is acknowledging the dangers of fracking, but is still allowing it to happen, all while keeping secret the chemicals being used. The Resident discusses.
Permission to reprint or republish this post in whole or in part is gladly granted, provided full credit and a link back to this post is given.