Of Evolutionary Engagement
Then as Today. As Predicted.
Funding Only Profitable War Against The People
Defunding One War Based in Fraud
- House Votes To Deny Climate Science And Ties Pentagon’s Hands On Climate Change The amendment forces the Defense Department to ignore the findings and recommendations of the National Climate Assessment and the IPCC’s latest climate assessment, specifically with regard to the national security impacts of climate change.
Funding The War Based in Tyranny Against The People
- Congress reaffirms indefinite detention of Americans under NDAA The US House of Representatives approved an annual defense spending bill early Thursday after rejecting a proposed amendment that would have prevented the United States government from indefinitely detaining American citizens.
An amendment introduced in the House on Wednesday this week asked that Congress repeal a controversial provision placed in the National Defense Authorization Act of 2012 that has ever since provided the executive branch with the power to arrest and detain indefinitely any US citizen thought to be affiliated with Al-Qaeda or associated organizations.
To Be Overseen By The Tyrant Justifying Drone Strikes
- US Senate clears way for drone memo author’s judicial nomination David Barron, Harvard law professor who drafted key memo authorizing controversial targeted killing program, poised to become federal judge after 52-43 vote.
The Lack of Lawful Authority For Government Men Criminals and The Duty To Abolish Lack
- No Treason, No. 1
Previous to the war, there were some grounds for saying that — in theory, at least, if not in practice — our government was a free one; that it rested on consent. But nothing of that kind can be said now, if the principle on which the war was carried on by the North, is irrevocably established.
If that principle be not the principle of the Constitution, the fact should be known. If it be the principle of the Constitution, the Constitution itself should be at once overthrown.
- No Treason, No. 2
- No Treason, No. 6
34.310 Purpose of writ; who may prosecute.
Behind The Woodshed for that practical education & hard but necessary dose of reality.
Spread The Word Behind The Woodshed.
Latest posts by BehindTheWoodshed (see all)
- Behind The Woodshed Blogcaster – January 12, 2020. - January 12, 2020
- Behind The Woodshed Blogcaster – January 05, 2020. - January 5, 2020
- Behind The Woodshed Blogcaster – December 29, 2019. - December 29, 2019