Of Evolutionary Engagement
Don’t Claim Surprise When . . .
They Know You Better Than Yourself.
And The War Already Declared Is Waged Against You
- War Gear Flows to Police Departments
NEENAH, Wis. — Inside the municipal garage of this small lakefront city, parked next to the hefty orange snowplow, sits an even larger truck, this one painted in desert khaki. Weighing 30 tons and built to withstand land mines, the armored combat vehicle is one of hundreds showing up across the country, in police departments big and small.
The 9-foot-tall armored truck was intended for an overseas battlefield. But as President Obama ushers in the end of what he called America’s “long season of war,” the former tools of combat — M-16 rifles, grenade launchers, silencers and more — are ending up in local police departments, often with little public notice.
- Sheriff Says Cops Need MRAP War Vehicles Because America Is a “War Zone”
In a recent article posted on Army Times, an Indiana sheriff justified his department’s purchase of a discount mine-resistant ambush-protected (MRAP) military vehicle because, “The United States of America has become a war zone.”
- Americans Killed by Cops Now Outnumber Americans Killed in Iraq War
The increase in police brutality in this country is a frightening reality. In the last decade alone the number of people murdered by police has reached 5,000. The number of soldiers killed since the inception of the Iraq war, 4489.
Individually You Strike United
- United We Strike Our goal is to inspire Unity and Peaceful Non-Compliance, using our far greater numbers to resist tyranny by refusing immoral orders, in order to co-create a better world of independent accountable individuals; fully capable of making their own decisions and living lives of Peace, Prosperity, and Abundance.
Because “Law” Enforcing Means Plunder
- General Orders No. 100
Martial Law affects chiefly the police and collection of public revenue and taxes, whether imposed by the expelled government or by the invader, and refers mainly to the support and efficiency of the army, its safety, and the safety of its operations.
A place, district, or country occupied by an enemy stands, in consequence of the occupation, under the Martial Law of the invading or occupying army, whether any proclamation declaring Martial Law, or any public warning to the inhabitants, has been issued or not. Martial Law is the immediate and direct effect and consequence of occupation or conquest.
The presence of a hostile army proclaims its Martial Law.
- No Treason, No. 1
Previous to the war, there were some grounds for saying that — in theory, at least, if not in practice — our government was a free one; that it rested on consent. But nothing of that kind can be said now, if the principle on which the war was carried on by the North, is irrevocably established.
If that principle be not the principle of the Constitution, the fact should be known. If it be the principle of the Constitution, the Constitution itself should be at once overthrown.
- No Treason, No. 2
- No Treason, No. 6
You Live Either Under an Occupation or by Conquest.
Behind The Woodshed for that practical education & hard but necessary dose of reality.
Spread The Word Behind The Woodshed.
- None Found
Latest posts by BehindTheWoodshed (see all)
- Behind The Woodshed Blogcaster – December 8, 2019. - December 8, 2019
- Behind The Woodshed Blogcaster – December 1, 2019. - December 1, 2019
- Behind The Woodshed Blogcaster – November 24, 2019. - November 24, 2019