These are the links to the stories covered on the RLM News Show
June 05, 2014
What’s lurking under the low Vix? – The Tell – MarketWatch
- Not even a bull market can interest people in stocks – Howard Gold’s No-Nonsense Investing – MarketWatch
- “Same Stuff, Different Year” | Zero Hedge
- It’s Coming: “We Are Seeing a Very Material Slow-down Across the Economy” | Intellihub News
- Activist Post: US Corporations Dump Dollar for Chinese Renminbi to Buy Imports
- Half The Country Makes Less Than $27,520 A Year And 15 Other Signs The Middle Class Is Dying
- The Data: Get Ready for the Return of Declining Home Prices
- Precious Metals Manipulation Isn’t Hidden, It’s Right In Front Of Your Eyes | SilverDoctors.com
- NIRP Has Arrived: Europe Officially Enters The “Monetary Twilight Zone” | Zero Hedge
- Netflix blames Verizon in direct screen message to users
- eBay study warns search ads have ‘no measurable benefit’ | Technology | theguardian.com
- Activist Post: Assad Wins Syrian Elections, Kerry Enraged
- Kiev’s Use of Heavy Weapons in Crackdown Violates International Law – Russia | World | RIA Novosti
- PressTV – Are you ready for nuclear war?
- Nuclear War? US Nuclear Missiles Elevated to Offensive First Strike Role! | InvestmentWatch
- Scientists learn to selectively erase and restore memories in brain — RT News
RLM News Show Page |
Please Donate DogeCoin to Real Liberty Media – D8rgRZjcBPLAhvmUazYXxCZasueoEmP7VG
Nuclear War? US Nuclear Missiles Elevated to Offensive First Strike Role!
Published on Jun 4, 2014
The plan is far advanced, and the implementation of the plan is underway. As I have reported previously, US strategic doctrine was changed and the role of nuclear missiles was elevated from a retaliatory role to an offensive first strike role. US anti-ballistic missile (ABM) bases have been established in Poland on Russia’s frontier, and other bases are planned. When completed Russia will be ringed with US missile bases.
Links to other Important Stories I didn’t have time to cover on the show
Europe – G7 warns Russia of further sanctions over Ukraine – France 24
- Kerry Demands Poroshenko Prove Russia’s Involvement in East Ukraine Events | World | RIA Novosti
- More jets and warships: US increasing military presence in Black Sea — RT USA
- A shotgun will save your life
- Police raid house in East Vancouver, with guns drawn, on pretext of anti-pipeline graffiti
- California county votes to secede from the state — RT USA
- NYT columnist Maureen Dowd thought she’d ‘died’ after eating pot | kgw.com Portland
- eCool undergound beer fridge can keep beers cool in hottest temperature | Mail Online
- Activist Post: 65 Things We Know About NSA Surveillance That We Didn’t Know a Year Ago
- Secret Service to track Twitter users in realtime | Intellihub
‘Everything has changed’ – Wikileaks explains Snowden’s impact to RT
Published on Jun 5, 2014
The revolt against surveillance has gained enormous support from Internet users and was backed by Edward Snowden himself. To discuss the future of whistleblowing and how you can protect yourself from web snooping, Kristinn Hrafnsson, an Icelandic investigative journalist and a spokesperson for WikiLeaks, joins RT.
Mainstream Reporter Warns Of Controlled Media Monopoly
CLAP Reporter Warns Of Controlled Media Monopoly
Permission to reprint or republish this post in whole or in part is gladly granted, provided full credit and a link back to this post is given.