Of Evolutionary Engagement
The Internecine War of Savages
The U.S. against US all.
“[I]f the individual is no longer to be sovereign, if the police can pick him up whenever they do not like the cut of his jib, if they can ‘seize’ and ‘search’ him in their discretion, we enter a new regime. The decision to enter it should be made only after a full debate by the people of this country.”-–U.S. Supreme Court Justice William O. Douglas
Microcosm called Gaza, the Macrocosm called America.
Genocide Games at Gaza
- Israel bombs Gaza Strip, masses army on border
An Israeli military spokesman claimed the sites targeted by bombs and missiles were linked to Hamas. Thursday’s bombing was the latest in a series of tit-for-tat exchanges, with Israeli jets dropping bombs or firing missiles at targets in Gaza, while Palestinian militants launch primitive unguided rockets from Gaza at nearby Israeli towns, particularly the border town of Sderot.
The Israeli attacks, using high-tech weaponry, much of it supplied by the United States, are far more destructive and lethal.
- Gaza: Life and death under Israel’s drones Random death by drone
It is for this reason that drones have become increasingly associated with random death from the sky, said Samir Zaqout, a senior field researcher for Al-Mezan.
“We know from the footage taken by drones that Israel can see what is happening below in the finest detail. And yet women and children keep being killed in drone attacks. Why the continual mistakes? The answer, I think, is that these aren’t mistakes. The message Israel wants to send us is that there is no protection whether you are a civilian or fighter. They want us afraid and to make us turn on the resistance [Palestinian fighters].”
Zaqout also points to a more recent use of drones – what has come to be known as “roof-knocking”. This is when a drone fires small missiles at the roof of a building to warn the inhabitants to evacuate – a practice Israel developed during Operation Cast Lead three years earlier, to allay international concerns about its repeated levellings of buildings with civilians inside.
- https://twitter.com/Mogaza “The sound of
#Israeli drones makes my ears buzz #warships cause me constant headache. F16 missiles suck air out of my lungs” “My report #now Israeli jets destroying Gaza water and sewerage systems: officials http://shar.es/NCgty “ “”Dad we are going to die,” one of the children said w/ tears in his eyes”-imp report by @Mogaza currently in #Gaza:”
- Israeli lawmaker’s call for genocide of Palestinians gets thousands of Facebook likes It is a call for genocide because it declares that “the entire Palestinian people is the enemy” and justifies its destruction, “including its elderly and its women, its cities and its villages, its property and its infrastructure.”
- Drones over U.S. get OK by Congress Tuesday, February 7, 2012 The FAA Reauthorization Act, which President Obama is expected to sign, also orders the Federal Aviation Administration to develop regulations for the testing and licensing of commercial drones by 2015. The Electronic Frontier Foundation also is “concerned about the implications for surveillance by government agencies,” said attorney Jennifer Lynch. The Department of Homeland Security is the only federal agency to discuss openly its use of drones in domestic airspace.
U.S. Customs and Border Protection, an agency within the department, operates nine drones, variants of the CIA’s feared Predator. “It’s not all about surveillance,” Mr. Aftergood said.
- US State Department says Kiev has right to use airstrikes against civilians
US State Department spokesperson Jen Psaki said to reporters at a press briefing that the Ukrainian government has every right to conduct attacks on civilians, as this upholds the country’s unity.
According to US State Department spokesperson Jen Psaki, the Ukrainian government defends the country, inflicting air strikes on civilians in the east of the country. She stated this today at a regular meeting with reporters. Psaki justified Kiev’s actions in relation to the militia.
Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars
- Descriptive Introduction of the Silent Weapon The public cannot comprehend this weapon, and therefore cannot believe that they are being attacked and subdued by a weapon. The public might instinctively feel that some thing is wrong, but that is because of the technical nature of the silent weapon, they cannot express their feeling in a rational way, or handle the problem with intelligence. Mr. Rothschild’s Energy Discovery
What Mr. Rothschild  had discovered was the basic principle of power, influence, and control over people as applied to economics. That principle is “when you assume the appearance of power, people soon give it to you.”
The Law of War
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE GOVERNMENT OF ARMIES OF THE UNITED STATES IN THE FIELD
Beyond The Lieber Code. Beyond The Law Of War: The Weapons
- Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars Security:
It is patently impossible to discuss social engineering or the automation of a society, i.e., the engineering of social automation systems (silent weapons) on a national or worldwide scale without implying extensive objectives of social control and destruction of human life, i.e., slavery and genocide.
- No Treason, No. 1
Previous to the war, there were some grounds for saying that — in theory, at least, if not in practice — our government was a free one; that it rested on consent. But nothing of that kind can be said now, if the principle on which the war was carried on by the North, is irrevocably established.
If that principle be not the principle of the Constitution, the fact should be known. If it be the principle of the Constitution, the Constitution itself should be at once overthrown.
- No Treason, No. 2
- No Treason, No. 6
Lysander As Hosted By Real Liberty Media Network
Where Not Throwing Oppression Off, You Live Either Under an Occupation or by Conquest.
The Choice and Responsibility are Yours
United We Strike
Behind The Woodshed for that practical education & hard but necessary dose of reality.
Spread The Word Behind The Woodshed.