Of Evolutionary Engagement
What Type of World Do You Live In, That:
- The Death of Privacy with Steve Rambam – Right Where you are Sitting Now
In this weeks episode we discuss: The death of privacy, smartphones: The little snitch in your pocket, The cavalier use of your data, how to (or not) avoid detection in the age of the Internet, why Foursquare is a really bad idea (see, we told you) and much more.
Remains Silent on Hypocrisy
- The day the US shot down Iran Airlines Flight 655
Despite the uncertainty which remains over the downing of MH17, one possibility which has been completely excluded by the media from the realm of possibility is that the US and German-backed regime in Kiev is responsible. Those who think that the US government is incapable of sanctioning such a horrendous action against innocent civilians should consider the infamous case of the downing of Iran Air Flight 655, in which 290 people died.
On July 3,1988, as the Iran-Iraq War as approaching its conclusion, the USS Vincennes, a US Navy Ticonderoga class cruiser, was in the Strait of Hormuz as part of a mission ostensibly to protect commercial shipping in and out of the Persian Gulf.
Allows The Gaza Genocide Games
- US-backed Israeli invasion of Gaza unleashes death and destruction
In the midst of this slaughter, President Barack Obama Friday morning spoke to Netanyahu, offering the Israeli regime unqualified US support for the bloody operation in Gaza. Speaking to White House reporters afterwards, Obama said he had “reaffirmed my strong support for Israel’s right to defend itself.”
Promotes War-mongering Displaced Ziozars
- Khazars This Khazarian hypothesis is sometimes associated with antisemitism and anti-Zionism. The Second Arab-Khazar War began with a series of raids across the Caucasus in the early 8th century. The Umayyads tightened their grip on Armenia in 705 after suppressing a large-scale rebellion. In 713 or 714, Umayyad general Maslamah conquered Derbent and drove deeper into Khazar territory. The Khazars launched raids in response into Albania and Iranian Azerbaijan but were driven back by the Arabs under Hasan ibn al-Nu’man. The conflict escalated in 722 with an invasion by 30,000 Khazars into Armenia inflicting a crushing defeat.
Keeps The News of The Atrocity Covered Up
- US networks remove reporters critical of Israeli attack on Gaza
On two consecutive days this week, journalists reporting from the Gaza war zone who evinced empathy for the Palestinians and less than unquestioning support for Israel were removed by television network executives.
NBC News’ Ayman Mohyeldin, an award-winning Egyptian-born journalist who provided on-the-spot coverage of the Israeli invasion of Gaza in 2008-2009 and had distinguished himself for his objective reporting on the current Israeli war, was suddenly pulled from the region on Thursday.
He was removed after he described via social media and video the murder Wednesday of four Palestinian children by Israeli gunboats as the youth, between the ages of 9 and 11 and all from the same family, played soccer on a Gaza beach near hotels used by foreign journalists.
Agreeing Governments Can Kill “civilians” . . . Like YOU
- Asthmatic Man Dies After NYPD Puts Him in a Chokehold; Horrifying Video Shows Him Telling Cops ‘I Can’t Breathe’ at Least 9 Times An unarmed 43-year-old father of six from Staten Island died yesterday after at least five NYPD officers choked and smothered him during an arrest. Eric Garner, who suffered from chronic asthma, diabetes, and sleep apnea, was about six-foot-four, 400 pounds, the Daily News reports, and had a history of arrests for selling untaxed cigarettes. “I’m minding my business,” he says when confronted in the deeply disturbing video shot by a neighbor. “Are you serious? I didn’t do nothin’. What’d I do?”
“Every time you see me, you’re messing with me. I’m tired of it. This stops today,” says Garner. “Every time you see me, you wanna harass me. I told you last time, please just leave me alone.”
- Outrage Mounts Over Death of Staten Island Man Placed in NYPD Chokehold [Updated] In the recording of the incident, Garner can be seen waving his arms and pleading to be left alone right before an officer begins choking from behind. He can also be heard repeatedly shouting “I can’t breathe!” before going silent.
- US State Department says Kiev has right to use airstrikes against civilians
US State Department spokesperson Jen Psaki said to reporters at a press briefing that the Ukrainian government has every right to conduct attacks on civilians, as this upholds the country’s unity.
According to US State Department spokesperson Jen Psaki, the Ukrainian government defends the country, inflicting air strikes on civilians in the east of the country. She stated this today at a regular meeting with reporters. Psaki justified Kiev’s actions in relation to the militia.
- US State Department says Kiev has right to use airstrikes against civilians
Tracks YOU Down If You Say Something About It
- Britain’s parliament rubber stamps police state surveillance law
The law gives the UK government new sweeping powers of surveillance, compelling Internet and phone companies to store all the communications data of British citizens, generated by phone calls, email, texts and Internet use, for 12 months, and make it freely accessible to police and intelligence agencies.
To this end, any semblance of democratic norms was jettisoned to ensure that the legislation was railroaded through Parliament in just three days this week.
In what amounts to a political conspiracy, the governing Conservative/Liberal Democrat coalition stitched up a backroom deal with the Labour Party to rubber stamp legislation that has the gravest implications for civil liberties.
Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars
- Descriptive Introduction of the Silent Weapon The public cannot comprehend this weapon, and therefore cannot believe that they are being attacked and subdued by a weapon. The public might instinctively feel that some thing is wrong, but that is because of the technical nature of the silent weapon, they cannot express their feeling in a rational way, or handle the problem with intelligence. Mr. Rothschild’s Energy Discovery
What Mr. Rothschild  had discovered was the basic principle of power, influence, and control over people as applied to economics. That principle is “when you assume the appearance of power, people soon give it to you.”
The Law of War
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE GOVERNMENT OF ARMIES OF THE UNITED STATES IN THE FIELD
Beyond The Lieber Code. Beyond The Law Of War: The Weapons
- Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars Security:
It is patently impossible to discuss social engineering or the automation of a society, i.e., the engineering of social automation systems (silent weapons) on a national or worldwide scale without implying extensive objectives of social control and destruction of human life, i.e., slavery and genocide.
- No Treason, No. 1
Previous to the war, there were some grounds for saying that — in theory, at least, if not in practice — our government was a free one; that it rested on consent. But nothing of that kind can be said now, if the principle on which the war was carried on by the North, is irrevocably established.
If that principle be not the principle of the Constitution, the fact should be known. If it be the principle of the Constitution, the Constitution itself should be at once overthrown.
- No Treason, No. 2
- No Treason, No. 6
Lysander As Hosted By Real Liberty Media Network
Where Not Throwing Oppression Off, You Live Either Under an Occupation or by Conquest.
The Choice and Responsibility are Yours
United We Strike
Behind The Woodshed for that practical education & hard but necessary dose of reality.
Spread The Word Behind The Woodshed.