Of Evolutionary Engagement
Hot Diggity Doge
The Weekend War Report
The Weekend War Report
The DOGE OF WAR
Unleash the Power of the DOGE OF WAR Please Donate to RLM
Not Everyone Remains Silent Against It.
- [WATCH] Girl REFUSED Embarrassing Request From Teacher, Paid The Price A responsible, straight-A junior high student was an unlikely protester, but she stood her ground when her Physical Education teacher demanded she step on a scale in front of the class to record her height and weight for all to see.
Ireland Hobert-Hoch refused, saying she didn’t believe her body measurements were anyone’s business but her own, her mother’s, and her doctor’s. The teacher then sent the girl to the principal’s office for not participating and arguing with the teacher about it.
- Absolved From Further Obedience
Faced With Official Faith-Based Fraud
- A comet is a hard place to be: Philae drill returns no sample
COSAC PI: Drill tried to deliver sample. Ovens heated up. But data show no actual delivery. “There’s nothing in it.” #CometLanding
The failure to deliver comet material to the ovens means that the data received from the isotope abundance experiment Ptolemy and from the complex organic chemicals experiment COSAC will not tell us anything useful about the comet’s composition.
- Rosetta and Philae live commentary!
- Results (15) Surface must be >2 MPa hard! The comet remains surprising bizarre and uncooperative
- Results (16). To put this into perspective: MUPUS performed beautifully inside the specifications. The comet failed to cooperate
Climatologist: 30-Year Cold Spell Strikes Earth In fact, Casey, a former space shuttle engineer and NASA consultant, is out with the provocative book “Dark Winter: How the Sun Is Causing a 30-Year Cold Spell,” which warns that a radical shift in global climate is underway, and that Al Gore and other environmentalists have it completely wrong. [Get “Dark Winter” with Free Offer — Click Here]
The earth, he says, is cooling, and cooling fast.
And unless the scientific community and political leaders act soon, cold, dark days are ahead.
Story continues below video.
- Scientist Confesses: Global Warming a $22 Billion Scam
Second report to Scientist Confesses: “Global Warming a $22 Billion Scam”
This research proves, once and for all, that “global warming” is a sham . . . a sham perpetuated by a network of dirty government officials, greedy corporations, and bought-off “scientific” organizations.
How you respond will be up to you.
I can guarantee you one thing: After reading the next few pages, you will never look at government officials the same way . . . you will never trust what you hear in the media again . . . in fact, you will become skeptical of any and all authority figures going forward.
And Official Denial Despite The Reality OR By OOPS!
- How to Alter a Region of Earth’s Atmosphere, Ionosphere or Magnetosphere
Atmospheric Geoengineering is occuring in our skies daily, and on a worldwide basis. For those who doubt the feasibility of these special operations, just take a look at the following Patents..Chemtrail Patents
Dear California readers: if you drank tapwater this morning (or at any point in the past few weeks/months), you may be in luck as you no longer need to buy oil to lubricate your engine: just use your blood, and think of the cost-savings. That’s the good news.
Also, the bad news, because as the California’s Department of Conservation’s Chief Deputy Director, Jason Marshall, told NBC Bay Area, California state officials allowed oil and gas companies to pump up to 3 billion gallons (call it 70 million barrels) of oil fracking-contaminated waste water into formerly clean aquifiers, aquifiers which at least on paper are supposed to be off-limits to that kind of activity, and are protected by the government’s EPA – an agency which, it appears, was richly compensated by the same oil and gas companies to look elsewhere.
- Takata airbag victims looked like they had been shot or stabbed When police got to the scene of a minor car accident in Alhambra, California in September 2013, they thought the driver, Hai Ming Xu, had been shot in the face.
A similar conclusion was reached by Orlando police responding to an accident a year later — they believed that the driver, Hien Thi Tran, had been the victim of a stabbing that might have caused the accident.
But what allegedly killed both drivers was the device put in their cars to protect them – an airbag manufactured by Takata.
Or More Fraud Under Color Of Good
- Scientist confesses he made up polar bear population estimates
The greatest scientific fraud in history is slowly but surely unraveling, and the breadth of the corruption revealed is stunning. As any good con man knows, and emotional appeal is necessary, and the warmists found their cuddly-looking icon of endangerment in the polar bear, an animal frequently chosen as stuffed toys for children to hug. Pictures of polar bears on ice floes, presumably doomed to death by drowning as the Arctic ice disappeared, were used to tug on the heartstrings of adults and children alike, in order to scare them into willingly handing over power over their economic destiny to global mandarins who would reduce their standard of living. As with the hockey stick graph and many other elements of the concocted story, honest scientists working in the finest tradition of skeptical scientific inquiry, started to unravel fuzzy numbers and lies. One such hero is polar bear scientist Dr. Susan Crockford, who publishes the website Polar Bear Science.
Wow! Burying the news in a footnote and letting a critic know instead of issuing a press release. That is certainly a signal. Here’s the news:
Here is the statement that the PBSG proposes to insert as a footnote in their forthcoming Circumpolar Polar Bear Action Plan draft:
“As part of past status reports, the PBSG has traditionally estimated a range for the total number of polar bears in the circumpolar Arctic. Since 2005, this range has been 20-25,000. It is important to realize that this range never has been an estimate of total abundance in a scientific sense, but simply a qualified guess given to satisfy public demand. It is also important to note that even though we have scientifically valid estimates for a majority of the subpopulations, some are dated. Furthermore, there are no abundance estimates for the Arctic Basin, East Greenland, and the Russian subpopulations.Consequently, there is either no, or only rudimentary, knowledge to support guesses about the possible abundance of polar bears in approximately half the areas they occupy. Thus, the range given for total global population should be viewed with great caution as it cannot be used to assess population trend over the long term.” [my bold]
“A guess to satisfy public demand” but wrapped in the prestige of settled science.
Remember They Said FukUshima Done It?
- Virus Implicated in Massive Die-off of North American Starfish Scientists investigating a huge die-off of starfish along North America’s Pacific coast have identified a virus they say is responsible for a calamitous wasting disease that has wiped out millions of the creatures since it first appeared last year.
The scientists said on Monday they identified the pathogen as the Sea Star Associated Densovirus, or SSaDV, after ruling out other possible culprits including certain bacteria, protozoans and fungi.
More than 20 species of starfish, also called sea stars, from southern Alaska to Baja California are dying from a wasting disease that causes white lesions to appear before the animal’s body sags, ruptures and spills out its internal organs.
“They basically fall apart into a pile of goo on the bottom of the seafloor,” said Cornell University biological oceanographer and microbial ecologist Ian Hewson, who led the study in the journal Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.
SSaDV is a parvovirus, a tiny form of virus that can cause illness in animals and people.
Until You Stop The Crimes
- Former head of Iceland’s Landsbanki jailed for role in 2008 crash
Sigurjon Arnason, the ex- CEO of Landsbanki, one of the three Icelandic banks that crashed and ruined the economy in 2008, has been sentenced to 12 month in prison for manipulating the bank’s share price and deceiving investors in the bank’s dying days.
- Spain parliament symbolically recognizes Palestine Following similar moves across Europe, Spanish lawmakers have overwhelmingly approved a resolution recognizing Palestine.
Though non-binding and largely symbolic, the resolution gleaned 319 votes in its favor, two against it, and one abstention.
The motion was proposed by the main opposition Socialists.
While still susceptible of amendment, it has called on the Spanish government to “recognize Palestine as a state.”
Or The Crimes Against You Continue
- US-Armed Syrian Opposition “Surrenders” to Al Qaeda?
Al Qaeda affiliates are suddenly now Islamic State (ISIS) affiliates, and entire groups of militants the US has been arming, funding, and training are “surrendering” to Al Qaeda, bringing along with them a large number of US weapons. Is this a failure of US foreign policy? Or is this simply a rhetorical means to explain away what appears to be an immense army of extremists the US is once again building up to direct at one of its enemies, just as it did in Afghanistan in the 1980’s?
Al Qaeda Morphs into ISIS
- Obama: US “Upholds core international principles…you don’t invade other countries.” Is this real life? Your faithful Russia correspondent was minding his own business when he accidentally clicked on an link which he naively thought was a picture of a funny cat. Instead it was a New York Times article that nearly melted his brain.
There is no way to prepare for what you are about to see.
Imagine if Ted Bundy had evangelized about how “you can’t murder people,” and that The New York Times dutifully relayed this statement without bothering to mention that Ted Bundy was a prolific serial killer and necrophile, to boot.
Actually, our analogy is deeply flawed because Ted Bundy was never able to sanction people that he accused of murder. Also, Ted Bundy was duly executed.
Until You Stand Up For Yourself
- Catholic Church Says Federal Court Has No Jurisdiction Over It, Because Religious Freedom It is a case that has never been seen in this country before – and a harbinger of the religious right’s attacks on America yet to come. If you thought Hobby Lobby was extreme, you haven’t seen anything yet.
The St. Vincent de Paul School in Fort Wayne, Indiana is a small Catholic school of about 800 students. In 2012, Emily Herx was an English teacher there, and had been trying for a year to conceive. Like many women, she decided to try in-vitro fertilization, which required her to request some time off. At first, as Mother Jones reports, she was met with what she thought was support from her supervisor. “You are in my prayers.” Not even two weeks later, she was met with a pink slip.
Herx was labeled by one monsignor a “grave, immoral sinner,” merely for trying to have a family.
And so she’s suing the St. Vincent de Paul School and the Fort Wayne-South Bend Diocese for firing her.
Of course, the school and diocese are arguing “freedom of religion” allows them to hire and fire at will.
But they are also using an argument that has never been tried before, at least in America: Freedom of religion and the First Amendment mean they don’t even have to show up in court. In short, they are arguing the State has no jurisdiction over them, because of the First Amendment.
“[If] the diocese is required to go through a trial,” attorneys for the diocese and school argued, it would “irrevocably” deny Fort Wayne-South Bend the benefits of religious protection. Herx’s attorneys are fighting the appeal.
If You Know To And You Live To Tell About It
- The Real Reason Wheat is Toxic (it’s not the gluten) Finally, the answer came over dinner a couple of months ago with a friend who was well versed in the wheat production process. I started researching the issue for myself, and was, quite frankly, horrified at what I discovered.
The good news is that the reason wheat has become so toxic in the United States is not because it is secretly GMO as I had feared (thank goodness!).
The bad news is that the problem lies with the manner in which wheat is grown and harvested by conventional wheat farmers.
You’re going to want to sit down for this one. I’ve had some folks burst into tears in horror when I passed along this information before.
Common wheat harvest protocol in the United States is to drench the wheat fields with Roundup several days before the combine harvesters work through the fields as the practice allows for an earlier, easier and bigger harvest
Pre-harvest application of the herbicide Roundup or other herbicides containing the deadly active ingredient glyphosate to wheat and barley as a desiccant was suggested as early as 1980. It has since become routine over the past 15 years and is used as a drying agent 7-10 days before harvest within the conventional farming community.
- Are Flu Vaccines Risking Senior Citizens’ Lives? The CDC estimates that 90 percent of flu-related deaths occur in people 65 years of age or older, and their recommended protocol is that all senior citizens get their annual flu shot. However, Sharyl Attkisson, formerly an investigative journalist for CBS, has uncovered evidence that the flu shots are not actually doing any good. In fact, she says those vaccines may actually be costing the lives of some seniors.
- CDC Admits Flu Vaccine Does Not Work – Influenza Outbreak on Fully Vaccinated Navy Ship
Need proof that the seasonal flu vaccine is not effective? Look no further than the CDC’s own publication admitting the fact: Influenza Outbreak in a Vaccinated Population.
Earlier this year (2014) the CDC published a report documenting an influenza outbreak which occurred among fully vaccinated navy personnel aboard the USS Ardent, a U.S. Navy minesweeper moored in San Diego, California while conducting training.
Surprisingly, the CDC admits this is a common occurrence:
The current U.S. Department of Defense influenza vaccination policy mandates that all uniformed personnel receive seasonal influenza vaccination, unless medically exempt, or face punishment under the Uniform Code of Military Justice. The policy specifically directs all Navy operational units to be at least 90% vaccinated. However, despite vaccination measures, influenza outbreaks can still occur in highly vaccinated military populations.
Incrementally Advancing ORDER through the Chaos Created Within
- Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars
- The people know that they have created this farce and financed it with their own taxes (consent), but they would rather knuckle under than be the hypocrite.
Factor VI – Cattle
Those who will not use their brains are no better off than those who have no brains, and so this mindless school of jelly-fish, father, mother, son, and daughter, become useful beasts of burden or trainers of the same.
- Mr. Rothschild’s Energy Discovery
What Mr. Rothschild  had discovered was the basic principle of power, influence, and control over people as applied to economics. That principle is “when you assume the appearance of power, people soon give it to you.”
Dump Skype: – Piss Off The NSA & Micro$oft
With an XMPP Account
The Law of War
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE GOVERNMENT OF ARMIES OF THE UNITED STATES IN THE FIELD
Where Not Throwing Oppression Off, You Live Either Under an Occupation or by Conquest.
The Choice and Responsibility are Yours
United We Strike
Behind The Woodshed for that practical education & hard but necessary dose of reality.
Spread The Word Behind The Woodshed.
- None Found