Of Evolutionary Engagement
Hot Diggity Doge
The Weekend War Report
The Weekend War Report
The DOGE OF WAR
Unleash the Power of the DOGE OF WAR Please Donate to RLM
Turkey Pardon? Think ObamaScare
- Obama ‘puzzled’ by annual turkey pardon
Barack Obama pardoned the national Thanksgiving turkey with a smile on Wednesday, but he admitted before saving the bird from it’s likely demise that he found the decades-old tradition somewhat “puzzling.”
“It is a little puzzling that I do this every year, but I will say that I enjoy it because with all the tough stuff that swirls around in this office it’s nice once in a while just to say, ‘Happy Thanksgiving,'” he said.
- Thanksgiving turkeys pardoned by Obama ‘have all died’
Only one of the eight Thanksgiving turkeys pardoned so far by President Barack Obama lived to see another Thanksgiving.
Each Thanksgiving at the White House the US president publicly pardons two turkeys that were destined for dinner tables and sends them into a luxurious retirement.
But it has emerged that all eight of the birds so far pardoned by President Barack Obama have already died, and only one of them lived to see a second Thanksgiving.
Gravity IS Climate, What Then Is Your Actual Contribution To The GraviTater?
Gravity Gone Wild: See Potsdam Gravity Potato, Earth’s Eerie Gravity Anomalies Revealed In New Satellite Image
The “Potsdam Gravity potato”, as this representation of terrestrial gravity has become known, can for the first time display gravity variations that change with time. The seasonal fluctuations of the water balance of continents or melting or growing ice masses, i.e. climate-related variables, are now included in the modeling of the gravity field. In addition, the Earth’s gravity field in the vastness of the oceans can be measured much more accurately with GOCE than with previous satellite missions such as GFZ-CHAMP and GRACE.
Amongst other advantages, this allows a more faithful determination of the so-called dynamic ocean topography, i.e. the deviation of the ocean surface from the equilibrium with the force of gravity. This ocean topography is essentially determined by ocean currents. Therefore, the gravity field models calculated with GOCE measurements are of great interest for oceanography and climate research.
- “Gravity’s Earth!” — Image Our Planet from Space With Gravity Field in Effect (Thanksgiving Holiday Feature) The Potsdamer potato is for the first time no longer a solid body, but a surface that varies over time. Particularly in order to record these climate-related processes for the long term, a follow-on mission for the GRACE mission that ends in 2015 is urgently needed.
Geoid: The Potsdam Gravity Potato Geoid 2011, data based on satellite LAGEOS, GRACE and GOCE and surface data (airborne gravimetry and satellite altimetry). The improved resolution is partly due to a) Improved and new methods of satellite measurements SLR (LAGEOS, ERS), GPS (CHAMP), K-Band Ranging (GRACE), satellite gradiometry (GOCE) and b) Increased accuracy in the measurement of surface data (airborne gravimetry and satellite altimetry) as well as on the long-term data series. (Image: GFZ)
- Gravity is climate
For the first time, the melting of glaciers in Greenland could now be measured with high accuracy from space. Just in time for the tenth anniversary of the twin satellites GRACE (Gravity Recovery and Climate Experiment) a sharp image has surface, which also renders the spatial distribution of the glacial melt more precisely. The Greenland ice shield had to cope with up to 240 gigatons of mass loss per year between 2002 and 2011. But there’s more. The uneven distribution of mass on and within the planet causes, due the resulting variability of gravity, the earth to have an irregular shape, which deviates significantly from sphericity. Known as the “Potsdam Gravity Potato, the geoid has achieved global notoriety. But this potato shape is equally subject to temporal changes. During the last Ice Age, a mile-thick ice sheet covered North America and Scandinavia. Since the ice melted, the crust, now liberated from its load, continues to rise to this day. This causes material in the earth’s interior, in the mantle, to replenish. With GRACE, this glacial-isostatic adjustment can for the first time be accurately detected globally as a change in the geoid height: the ice ages continue to have an effect, which is especially evident in North America and Scandinavia.
A hair’s breadth: gravity field measurements with satellite
The primary scientific goal of the GRACE satellite mission is to measure the gravitational field of the earth and its changes over time on a global scale with unprecedented accuracy. If the earth were a homogeneous sphere, the two satellites would orbit at exact elliptical orbits around the Earth. But the uneven distribution of mass causes perturbations in the trajectory. “Their analysis allows us to derive the irregular structure of the Earth’s gravity,” explains Dr. Frank Flechtner.
@2:09: Given Gravity = Climate, Is Patch Tuesday sufficient to fix the holes in baseless formula, CO2 = P x S x E C, used by Bill Gates?
I told him as much. I said I would answer questions about the science. Of course, the first question was about funding, because he had already determined the story and only sought quotes to fit the narrative or to pretend he had balance. I said I had never received funding from any energy company and started to talk about the science. The interview ended.
- Satellite Sees La Niña’s Exit & “La Nada” Arrival, Climate Forecasting Enters Limbo, Puzzling Period Between Earth Cycles It’s what Bill Patzert, a climatologist and oceanographer at NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena, Calif., likes to call a “La Nada” – that puzzling period between cycles of the El Niño-Southern Oscillation climate pattern in the Pacific Ocean when sea surface heights in the equatorial Pacific are near average.The comings and goings of El Niño and La Niña are part of a long-term, evolving state of global climate, for which measurements of sea surface height are a key indicator. For the past three months, since last year’s strong La Niña event dissipated, data collected by the U.S.-French Ocean Surface Topography Mission (OSTM)/Jason-2 oceanography satellite have shown that the equatorial Pacific sea surface heights have been stable and near average. Elsewhere, however, the northeastern Pacific Ocean remains quite cool, with sea levels much lower than normal. The presence of cool ocean waters off the U.S. West Coast has also been a factor in this year’s cool and foggy spring there.
Ferguson Failure Fundamentals
- It’s Incredibly Rare For A Grand Jury To Do What Ferguson’s Just Did
The decision wasn’t a surprise — leaks from the grand jury had led most observers to conclude an indictment was unlikely — but it was unusual. Grand juries nearly always decide to indict.
Or at least, they nearly always do so in cases that don’t involve police officers.
Former New York state Chief Judge Sol Wachtler famously remarked that a prosecutor could persuade a grand jury to “indict a ham sandwich.” The data suggests he was barely exaggerating: According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, U.S. attorneys prosecuted 162,000 federal cases in 2010, the most recent year for which we have data. Grand juries declined to return an indictment in 11 of them.
In the Rewrite, Lawrence looks at a major correction the assistant prosecutors had to make to the grand jury in the Michael Brown case.
- Did They Want More Violence In Ferguson? 10 ‘Coincidences’ Too Glaring To Ignore Was it a conspiracy or was it incompetence? Those appear to be the only two alternatives that we are left with after the horrific violence that we witnessed in Ferguson on Monday night. The first round of Ferguson rioting back in August took everyone by surprise, but this time authorities had more than three months to prepare. They had the ability to control precisely when the grand jury decision would be announced and how many cops and National Guard troops would be deployed on the streets. But despite all this, the violence in Ferguson on Monday night was even worse than we witnessed back in August. Either this was a case of almost unbelievable incompetence, or there was someone out there that actually wanted this to happen.
- Forget Ferguson, 244 Teenagers Have Been Shot In Chicago Since Michael Brown Died
While the events down in Ferguson play out, back in Chicagoland, HeyJackass reports that the same old bullshit continues day in and day out with nary a peep. In the 107 days since officer Darren Wilson shot and killed 18 year old Michael Brown – 12:03pm, Saturday, August 9th – the following stupidity has taken place in Chicago:
- 155 homicides (74% black males)
- 725 shot & wounded
- Six (6) 18 year olds killed: Kawantis Montgomery, Kamaal Burton, Tony McIntos, Alexandra Burgos, Rayvon Little, Johnathan Cartwright
- 59 18 year olds shot & wounded
- 29 teenagers (13-19) killed
- 244 teenagers (13-19) shot and wounded
- 10 shot (5 killed) by the CPD
Brutal, yet incredibly asinine and absurd to say the least.
- NOW: Agitators Calling For Communist Revolution Outside #Ferguson Police Department Pic: Ferguson Sign; “Smash Racist Cops With Communist Revolution – Progressive Labor Party”
Fundamental Ferguson Successes
- United: Black Gun Owners Protect White Owned Business During Ferguson Riots
A group of Ferguson residents who happened to have dark skin, armed with pistols and AR-15 rifles, descended upon a business which happened to be owned by a person with light skin.
These four men stood outside of this business, which was a Conoco gas station, to protect it from rioters and looters who burned other businesses to the ground over the past week in the St. Louis area.
The reason these four brave men protected this business had nothing to do with their skin color nor the skin color of the owner of the store.
These men were protecting the Conoco gas station owned by Doug Merello, because Merello has employed them over the years. They had mutual interests in the store’s survival as well as respect for one another.
“We would have been burned to the ground many times over if it weren’t for them,”
- Mysterious ‘Oath Keepers’ guard rooftops in downtown Ferguson Following a night of arson fires and bashed storefronts that hit close to home, Greg Hildebrand stood naked Tuesday, drying off from a needed shower, when he noticed somebody on the rooftop.
“I opened the window and said, ‘Hey, can I help you?’” said Hildebrand, 35, a website developer.
The man said he was security and would be up there at night with others to protect the pocket of second-story apartments and lower-level storefronts near the Ferguson Police Department. A day earlier, rioters had broken out windows below Hildebrand’s apartment in the 100 block of South Florissant Road and torched a nearby beauty supply store.
“I am in the middle of a difficult spot,” Hildebrand said. “I feel a lot better having those guys up on the roof.”
But he wasn’t clear exactly who “those guys” were or where they came from.
Puzzled and alarmed protesters have wondered, too — some accusing the mysterious guards in military fatigues of being in the Ku Klux Klan.
In fact, they are volunteers affiliated with a 35,000-member national organization called Oath Keepers.
Fundamental Systemic Failures
- Video Released Proving Cops Didn’t Wait One Second Before Shooting 12-Year-Old Holding Toy Gun
Tamir E. Rice, the 12-year-old Cleveland youth who died on Sunday at MetroHealth Medical Center in Cleveland was shot without a moment to respond to police last weekend. A newly-released video shows Rice walking around the Cudell park with a BB gun in his hand. [videos at link]
- Officers Who Shot 12-Year-Old Holding Toy Gun Refused To Give Him First Aid
The Cleveland officers who shot a 12-year-old boy holding a toy gun then failed to give him first aid for nearly four minutes. The boy was finally administered first aid when a detective and FBI agent arrived at the scene.
But it was too late. The boy, Tamir Rice, died after being transported to the hospital.
According to newly surveillance video, Rice was shot by the officers within two seconds of their arrival at the scene.
- Isolated Incidents? 40 Cops in 30 Days Racked Up Dozens of Charges of Child Rape and Sexual Abuse America’s police departments have a dirty little secret. However, this sick and twisted pattern of abuse is becoming quite the large pile of dirt to keep sweeping under the rug.
- These Two Men Spent 39 Years In Jail And Were Sentenced To Death For A Crime They Did Not Commit
On May 19, 1975, Ricky Jackson was a 20-year-old ex-Marine who had recently received an honorable discharge for health reasons. His 17-year-old friend Ronnie Bridgeman worked at a restaurant while he trained to be a welder at a nearby trade school. The two spent that day playing pick-up basketball at a local playground and then a game of chess at the Bridgeman home while Ronnie’s brother Wiley was washing his car outside. Meanwhile, in another part of their home town, a white businessman was killed by unknown assailants.
Less than a week later, all three were under arrest for a murder that they did not commit. Ronnie was finally paroled in 2003. Ricky Jackson and Wiley Bridgeman, by contrast, were just released from prison on Friday. It took 39 years for the state of Ohio to discover that it had locked up three men for a crime they did not commit.
- House intel panel debunks many Benghazi theories A two-year investigation by the Republican-controlled House Intelligence Committee has found that the CIA and the military acted properly in responding to the 2012 attack on a U.S. diplomatic compound in Benghazi, Libya, and asserted no wrongdoing by Obama administration appointees.
Debunking a series of persistent allegations hinting at dark conspiracies, the investigation of the politically charged incident determined that there was no intelligence failure, no delay in sending a CIA rescue team, no missed opportunity for a military rescue, and no evidence the CIA was covertly shipping arms from Libya to Syria.
- Lindsey Graham: New Benghazi Report ‘Full of Crap’ The report also said there is no evidence there was a stand-down order when it came to security for the Benghazi facility, an other point Graham denied Sunday.
“I can tell you that three contractors working for the agency said that they were told to wait for 20 minutes,” said Graham. “This report puts all the blame on the State Department and absolves the Intelligence Committee. When the Department of Defense Committee has looked at it, the Department of Defense was held blameless.”
And as a result, Graham said, “everybody is pointing fingers to everybody else,” but when the report that came out Friday said here was “no manipulating of the American people, that is absolute garbage.”
And when the report said there is no evidence that CIA personnel misled Congress, Graham said, “I don’t buy the idea that the agency did not mislead Congress because I was there when they misled me.”
- US responsible for two-thirds of all military conflicts – Russia’s top brass
US interference in the internal affairs of countries around the world has brought neither peace, nor democracy, said Russia’s Deputy Defense Minister. America’s double standard experiments in supporting terrorists are provoking further destabilization.
“Think of it, over the last decades the US initiated two-thirds of all military conflicts (worldwide). Call to memory, how it all turned out in Yugoslavia, Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria,” Russia’s deputy Defense Minister Anatoly Antonov said, addressing colleagues from the Southern and Southeast Asian states in Colombo, Sri Lanka.
“Using social and economic difficulties, various ethnical and religious conflicts and under the pretext of spreading democracy, Western political spin masters add populist slogans to the fire of public discontent, provoking mass disturbances,” he said. “As a result, a lawful government is taken down, chaos, abuse of power and lawlessness spread, people die, and in some cases a regime favorable to the West is brought into power. Of course, terrorists feel comfortable in such conditions.”
- BREAKING: Germany’s DW Reports ISIS Supply Lines Originate in NATO’s Turkey Germany’s international broadcaster Deutsche Welle (DW) published a video report of immense implications – possibly the first national broadcaster in the West to admit that the so-called “Islamic State” (ISIS) is supplied not by “black market oil” or “hostage ransoms” but billions of dollars worth of supplies carried into Syria across NATO member Turkey’s borders via hundreds of trucks a day.
The report titled, “‘IS’ supply channels through Turkey,” confirms what has been reported by geopolitical analysts since at least as early as 2011 – that NATO member Turkey has allowed a torrent in supplies, fighters, and weapons to cross its borders unopposed to resupply ISIS positions inside of Syria.
Gov License To Kill .. .. .. YOU
- Study Shows Dramatic Correlation Between GMOs And 22 Diseases There is a growing movement for labeling of GMO crops, and many would go further and ban GMOs completely. Currently there is a close vote in Oregon on a GMO labeling initiative, with advocates for labeling 0.3% behind and raising money to check ballots (we urge your support). Those who profit from GMOs spent $20 million to prevent labeling in Oregon. Several states in the Northeast have put in place laws that will require labeling.
- Vaccines Don’t Work: Malignant Mumps In MMR Vaccinated Children A provocative new study titled, “Epidemic of complicated mumps in previously vaccinated young adults in the South-West of France,” reveals that the MMR vaccine, despite generating high rates of presumably protective IgG antibodies against mumps, does not always translate into real-world immunity against infection as we have repeatedly been told. To the contrary, the study details cases where, despite the detection of high levels of antibodies against the mumps virus, patients contracted a malignant form of mumps that only rarely follows from natural, community acquired infection.
- Anti-GMO movement’s PR agency represents who??
Remember this name: The Mellman Group.
In my last several articles, and a number of earlier pieces (complete archive here), I’ve been highly critical of the anti-GMO political movement in America.
Whereas many other nations have chosen to enact full or partial bans on GMO food, in the US we have had…what?
Something much weaker. Ballot initiatives, which attempted to make GMO labels on food mandatory.
The monotonous and soft slogans? “You have a right to know what’s in your food.” “The right to choose.”
All four of these ballot campaigns have failed: California, Washington, Oregon, Colorado.
Where did these dumbed-down weak slogans come from?
Incrementally Advancing ORDER through the Chaos Created Within
- Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars
- The people know that they have created this farce and financed it with their own taxes (consent), but they would rather knuckle under than be the hypocrite.
Factor VI – Cattle
Those who will not use their brains are no better off than those who have no brains, and so this mindless school of jelly-fish, father, mother, son, and daughter, become useful beasts of burden or trainers of the same.
- Mr. Rothschild’s Energy Discovery
What Mr. Rothschild  had discovered was the basic principle of power, influence, and control over people as applied to economics. That principle is “when you assume the appearance of power, people soon give it to you.”
Dump Skype: – Piss Off The NSA & Micro$oft
With an XMPP Account
The Law of War
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE GOVERNMENT OF ARMIES OF THE UNITED STATES IN THE FIELD
Where Not Throwing Oppression Off, You Live Either Under an Occupation or by Conquest.
The Choice and Responsibility are Yours
United We Strike
Behind The Woodshed for that practical education & hard but necessary dose of reality.
Spread The Word Behind The Woodshed.