Of Evolutionary Engagement
Hot Diggity Doge
The Weekend War Report
The Weekend War Report
The DOGE OF WAR
Unleash the Power of the DOGE OF WAR Please Donate to RLM
Mirror Of Abuse Reflects Upon Us
What Is Done Elsewhere Is Done In The Home . . . land
USAID Exposed in Cuba – What it Tells Us About US Subversion Worldwide
– Revealed in an Associated Press (AP) investigation, the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) had for two years attempted to create and exploit a social network within Cuba for the purpose of sparking unrest and overthrowing the Cuban government. The program was an abject failure, primarily because the Cuban government took the necessary measures to investigate, interrogate, and otherwise disrupt what was foreign-backed sedition.
AP would reveal in its report titled, “US co-opted Cuba’s hip-hop scene to spark change,” that:
The program is laid out in documents involving Creative Associates International, a Washington, D.C., contractor paid millions of dollars to undermine Cuba’s communist government. The thousands of pages include contracts, emails, preserved chats, budgets, expense reports, power points, photographs and passports.
The work included the creation of a “Cuban Twitter” social network and the dispatch of inexperienced Latin American youth to recruit activists, operations that were the focus of previous AP stories.
Far from the first time USAID and other US organizations claiming to be aiding in development but in fact engaged in political subversion, the Cuban program itself was based on another US-backed program used to topple the government of Serbia in 2000, AP would reveal.
- The Media Is Focusing On the WRONG Senate Torture Report
The Big Story Torture Everyone Is Missing
While the torture report released by the Senate Intelligence Committee is very important, it doesn’t address the big scoop regarding torture.
Instead, it is the Senate Armed Services Committee’s report that dropped the big bombshell regarding the U.S. torture program.
Senator Levin, commenting on a Armed Services Committee’s report on torture in 2009, explained:
The techniques are based on tactics used by Chinese Communists against American soldiers during the Korean War for the purpose of eliciting FALSE confessions for propaganda purposes.
- Gitmo victim: ‘Ticking time bomb intel is falsity, people say anything to stop torture’ Former Bagram and Guantanamo detainee Moazzam Begg, who was subject to abuse and mentioned in the Senate committee report, dismissed claims that CIA torture could be justified, sharing his own experience with RT. He once made up facts to end the torture.
- Must-Know Facts about the Chokehold Killing of Eric Garner
History of Violence and Choking
Time Magazine reports that chokehold complaints against the New York Police Department are the highest in a decade – 219 last year alone – despite being banned for last 20 years.
The NYPD police officer who applied the chokehold which killed Garner had been sued 3 times for violating African-Americans’ constitutional rights.
Prosecutor Did Something Very Unusual
The second thing you should know about Eric Garner’s grand jury is that the prosecutor did something very unusual.
As the New York Times points out:
“In the majority of cases, defendants do not testify in front of a grand jury,” said James J. Culleton, who has represented police officers in high-profile police shootings, including those of Amadou Diallo and Sean Bell.
- Undercover Cop Draws Gun on Protesters in Oakland An undercover police officer, who had been marching with demonstrators, aims his gun at protesters after some in the crowd attacked him and his partner in Oakland, California on Wednesday. The man was identified as an officer with the California Highway Patrol, according to the Oakland Police Department.
- OPD officer to military veteran; “I am a cop, you understand you stupid mother f***er.”
Orlando, Florida — The integrity of the Orlando Police Department is being questioned after the agency purposely withheld evidence from the State Attorney’s Office against one of their officers.
The agency withheld body cam video that showed Orlando Police Officer, William Escobar, punching and kicking a military police officer while he was already handcuffed and on the ground following an illegal arrest.
- Sacramento deputy on leave after video shows beating A Sacramento County sheriff’s deputy has been placed on paid administrative leave after a video surfaced showing him using his foot to force a man’s head against the ground and a flashlight to strike the man.
Reyes said he initially approached the deputy Tuesday to tell him that his patrol vehicle was blocking part of the intersection.
“I asked him kindly to move the car,” Reyes said. “He glared at me and stared at me. And then, I said an expletive, ‘You need to move the car because I can’t get through.'”
The video shows the deputy standing over Reyes, who is lying on his side on the ground, at the intersection of Fair Oaks Boulevard and Landis Avenue in Carmichael.
Then, the deputy forces Reyes’ head to the ground with his foot and repeatedly strikes him with a flashlight.
The officer can be heard ordering Reyes to lie on his stomach, as Reyes yells back, “I’m trying to” and “I’ll turn over if you let me up.”
East Dublin, GA — Acting on a bogus tip about methamphetamine from a car thief, the Laurens County Sheriff’s office obtained a search warrant for the home of devoted husband, loving father and grandfather, David Hooks.
An hour after the judge signed the warrant police raided Hooks’ house and took the life of this innocent grandfather.
An attorney representing David Hooks’ widow says that the September 24, shooting did not go down as law enforcement authorities stated in initial news releases, and the “true facts of this tragedy are in stark contrast” to official accounts.
Former police chief: Police have an “occupational force mentality” As protests erupt over police killings of unarmed African-Americans, one former police chief is experiencing a painful case of déjà vu.
Norm Stamper’s concern about the abuse of power by law enforcement is rooted in personal experience: He resigned as Seattle’s police chief after the 1999 World Trade Organization talks in that city exploded into violent confrontations between police and protestors.
“I’ll take to my grave the way I handled that,” said Stamper, who served as a police officer in San Diego and Seattle for 34 years. He is the author of “Breaking Rank: A Top Cop’s Exposé of the Dark Side of American Policing.”
In a telephone interview with McClatchy from his home in Washington state’s San Juan Islands, Stamper warned against what he sees as a shift by the nation’s law enforcement agencies from the “community policing” principles of cooperation and trust-building to an “occupational force mentality.”
Fool “Me” or Fooling You
How Former Police Chief Mark Kessler Betrayed America – Pete Santilli Live Fox News Radio With On Alan Colmes
Benedict Arnold began his military career with accolades for his ability to gather fighting men and win battles. Somewhere along the line, disenchanted with not receiving the recognition he sought, he switched sides and joined the British against the American colonists. Mark Kessler appears to have been, at least, an advocate of certain rights, though he, with other motivation, turned against American patriots.
- Why I quit the Pete Santilli Show People are asking why I quit the Pete Santilli Show and they have a right to know. The reasons: hypocrisy and consorting with the enemy. Plain and Simple. How can Pete complain about Alex Jones’ aquisition of Molly Maroney, when he is drawing from the same shill circuit as InfoWars? Even to the point of interviewing Stewart Rhodes the day after Alex Jones. How is this possible? They must have known that I would have a serious problem with this, right? They must have known I cannot and will not associate myself with anyone in the Alex Jones shill-circuit, right? I can only tell you that I was shocked and dismayed. I thought this project would be different.
Know The Control Of The Occupier On The Battlefield
1% of Lawyers Filing Appeals to Supreme Court Account for 43% of Accepted Cases; Most Represent Corporations Corporate America has learned that success in getting a case heard before the U.S. Supreme Court requires a particular lawyer belonging to an elite, though unofficial club.
Reuters found after reviewing nine years of high court cases that a very small group of attorneys has been representing a significant percentage of the legal battles heard by justices.
How small? Try 1%.
Only 66 of the 17,000 lawyers who petitioned the Supreme Court succeeded at getting their clients’ appeals heard 43% of the time, Reuters’ Joan Biskupic, Janet Roberts and John Shiffman reported.
“Their appeals were at least six times more likely to be accepted by the court than were all others filed by private lawyers during that period [2004-2012],” they wrote.
- Leaked Emails Reveal MPAA Plans To Pay Elected Officials To Attack Google Okay, it’s no secret that the MPAA hates Google. It doesn’t take a psychology expert to figure that out. But in the last few days, some of the leaks from the Sony Pictures hack have revealed the depths of that hatred, raising serious questions about how the MPAA abuses the legal process in corrupt and dangerous ways. The most serious charge — unfortunately completely buried by this report at The Verge — is that it appears the MPAA and the major Hollywood studios directly funded various state Attorneys General in their efforts to attack and shame Google. Think about that for a second.
- Lobbyists, Bearing Gifts, Pursue Attorneys General
When the executives who distribute 5-Hour Energy, the popular caffeinated drinks, learned that attorneys general in more than 30 states were investigating allegations of deceptive advertising — a serious financial threat to the company — they moved quickly to shut the investigations down, one state at a time.
But success did not come in court or at a negotiating table.
Instead, it came at the opulent Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel in California, with its panoramic ocean views, where more than a dozen state attorneys general had gathered last year for cocktails, dinners and fund-raisers organized by the Democratic Attorneys General Association. A lawyer for 5-Hour Energy roamed the event, setting her sights on Attorney General Chris Koster of Missouri, whose office was one of those investigating the company.
- Hoaxers Are Trying to Censor “We Need To Talk About Sandy Hook” off Internet CENSORED
RLM UNCENSORED We Need to Talk About Sandy Hook – Full DocumentaryCollaboration of numerous independent journalists outlining the significant issues surrounding the events at Sandy Hook, CT.
Creative Commons license: Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0
If They’ll Lie to You Once . . .
- BOSTON BOMBING: No Proof Tying Tsarnaevs to Triple Murder, Feds Admit The Boston Marathon bombing is much more important than has been acknowledged, principally because it is the defining domestic national security event since 9/11—and has played a major role in expanding the power of the security state. For that reason, WhoWhatWhy is continuing to investigate troubling aspects of this story and the establishment media treatment of it. We will be exploring new elements of the story regularly as the January trial of accused co-conspirator Dzhokhar Tsarnaev approaches.
One egregious crime pinned on them was a grisly Sept. 11, 2011, triple murder in Waltham, Mass.
Now, prosecutors in the trial of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev have delivered a shocking reversal. They admit to having no evidence that his dead brother, Tamerlan, was involved in the slayings.
That wasn’t the case right after the bombing: law enforcement fingered Tamerlan as the perpetrator, and suggested Dzokhar may have been involved. Much of the media has presented it as fact ever since.
This is a pattern we’ve seen since the bombing: The government feeds prejudicial information (usually anonymously) to the press, implying Tamerlan and Dzhokhar’s guilt, despite having flimsy or no evidence. In the most extreme example, prosecutors had to completely recant their accusation that the brothers robbed a 7-Eleven.
- Illinois Just Made it a Felony for Its Citizens to Record the Police and the Media is Silent
Illinois — In March of this year the Illinois Supreme Court struck down the state’s eavesdropping law, and rightfully so, as it was touted as the most unconstitutional law of its kind in the country.
But Illinois, being the the corrupt and violent police state that it is, couldn’t let their police and other government officials be held accountable by its citizens.
The bill is back, and with a vengeance.
The Amendment to Senate Bill 1342 was introduced on Tuesday, Dec. 2, as an amendment to an existing bill on a completely different subject. The amendment removed all of the bill’s previous content and replaced it with the new ban on recording. The House passed it the following day, and the Senate passed it the day after that.
This bill passed both the Illinois House and Senate with overwhelming majority votes; 106-7 in the House on and 46-4-1 in the Senate. Democrats and Republicans alike slipped this bill by the citizens as they were debating on whether the General Assembly would raise the state’s minimum wage or make the 67% temporary income tax hike permanent, neither of which passed.
- Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars
- The people know that they have created this farce and financed it with their own taxes (consent), but they would rather knuckle under than be the hypocrite.
Factor VI – Cattle
Those who will not use their brains are no better off than those who have no brains, and so this mindless school of jelly-fish, father, mother, son, and daughter, become useful beasts of burden or trainers of the same.
- Mr. Rothschild’s Energy Discovery
What Mr. Rothschild  had discovered was the basic principle of power, influence, and control over people as applied to economics. That principle is “when you assume the appearance of power, people soon give it to you.”
Dump Skype: – Piss Off The NSA & Micro$oft
With an XMPP Account
The Law of War
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE GOVERNMENT OF ARMIES OF THE UNITED STATES IN THE FIELD
Where Not Throwing Oppression Off, You Live Either Under an Occupation or by Conquest.
The Choice and Responsibility are Yours
United We Strike
Behind The Woodshed for that practical education & hard but necessary dose of reality.
Spread The Word Behind The Woodshed.