This is the Podcast of the Freeker’s Ball from May 12, 2017.
- Two States Are About to Legalize Weed, but How They’re Doing It Is Unprecedented
- Marijuana May Boost, Rather Than Dull, the Elderly Brain – Scientific American
- America’s Most Complete Armored Dinosaur, Soft Tissues Intact, Found in Montana – Western Digs
- “Massive Disturbances” In German Rail System Due To Ransomware Attack | Zero Hedge
- “Worst-Ever Recorded” Ransomware Attack Strikes Over 57,000 Users Worldwide, Using NSA-Leaked Tools | Zero Hedge
- Telefonica Tells Employees to Shut Down Computers Amid Massive Ransomware Outbreak
- Microsoft Security Advisory 4022344
- WanaCrypt0r ransomware hits it big just before the weekend – Malwarebytes Labs | Malwarebytes Labs
- BMW car fires raising fear and anger for owners | Daily Mail Online
- Ashwagandha for Cognitive Function
- Dandelion Root Project
- Protecting our neural privacy – Home | Quirks & Quarks with Bob McDonald | CBC Radio
- Dutch Police Seize Another Company that Sells PGP-Encrypted Blackberry Phones
The Freeker’s Ball airs LIVE every Friday night at 11:00 PM Eastern with your hosts Grimnir and Moosegurl right here on the Real Liberty Media Website on the Freeker’s Ball Show Page
Listen to more Freeker’s Ball Podcasts on the Podcasts Archive Page.
Come and Join us on Friday Nights (or any time) in the RLM Chat Room for a great time!