This is the Podcast of The Road Less Traveled from April 30, 2017.
We Discuss a Local, Unsolved Murder; Cherokee Nation Sues Big Pharma, Court Rules Living off Grid is Illegal, and More!
Some Topics We Covered During the Show:
Court Rules Illegal to Live Off Grid
- Gone but not forgotten: The police are still investigating the slaying of two Virginia Tech students at Caldwell Fields in 2009. | Christiansburg News Messenger
- Facility Details – CALDWELL FIELDS GROUP CAMPGROUND, VA – Recreation.gov
- Chipotle Mexican Grill earnings Q1 2017
- This “healthy” food can cause Brain Damage and Breast Cancer- You Should stop eating it IMMEDIATELY – REALfarmacy.com
- Scientists Confirmed: This Is The World’s #1 Food For Hypertension, Heart Attack, Stroke and Cholesterol!
- Scientists have observed epigenetic memories being passed down for 14 generations – ScienceAlert
- Cherokee Nation Files Lawsuit Against Big Pharma over Opioid Epidemic
- How To Protect Yourself From Glyphosate
- This Map Will Show If Your Web Traffic Passes Through an NSA Listening Post – Motherboard
- Famous Scientists Who Never Had a Science Degree
- A Time Capsule Associated With Jules Verne Has Been Discovered in the French Pyrenees
- Court Rules Living Off The Grid Is Illegal
The Road Less Traveled airs LIVE every Sunday night at 7:00 PM Eastern with your hosts GaryL and GGsBoo right here on the Real Liberty Media Website on Channel 3.
Listen to more The Road Less Traveled Podcasts on the Podcasts Archive Page.
Come and Join us on Sunday Nights in the RLM Chat Room for a great time!