Behind The Woodshed 4th year Anniversary at Real Liberty Media
At the Situationally Aware Action Oriented Intelligence Center
Of Evolutionary Engagement
The Victory Against You in the Silent War is Your Silence
Engaging in counter-propaganda tactics and related work
- MSG Proven Highly Toxic: 1 Dose Causes Headache In Healthy Subjects
Found everywhere as an additive in your food, new research has uncovered that this “flavor enhancer” is extremely toxic, causing a battery of adverse health effects within normal dietary ranges.
A new study published in the Journal of Headache Pain reveals that a single intake of monosodium glutamate (MSG) produces headache in the majority of healthy subjects tested.[i]
The researchers conducted a double-blinded, placebo-controlled, crossover study to examine the effect of repeated MSG intake on the following:
- Spontaneous pain
- Mechanical sensitivity of masticatory muscles (the four muscles that move the jaw laterally)
- Side effects
- Blood pressure
Glyphosate Toxicity Control
- How To Protect Yourself From Glyphosate
If you have read my previous two articles on the world’s most used pesticide Glyphosate (the active ingredient in Roundup) you will know how widespread this chemical is in our food water and environment.
You will also know how damaging it is to our health.
If you haven’t read these two articles, you can read them here:
In this article, part 3 of my glyphosate series, I want to show you 24 ways to protect yourself from the harmful effects of glyphosate – the herbicide found in weed killers like Roundup and Accord.
- Biodegradation of Glyphosate Pesticide by Bacteria isolated from Agricultural Soil
- Oregon joins states where roadkill can be harvested for food
Some folks in Oregon might not want to ask, when served an elk burger or a venison steak, where the meat came from.
Under a roadkill bill passed overwhelmingly by the Legislature and signed by the governor, motorists who crash into the animals can now harvest the meat to eat.
It’s not as unusual as people might think. About 20 other states also allow people to take meat from animals killed by vehicles. Aficionados say roadkill can be high-quality, grass-fed grub.
“Eating roadkill is healthier for the consumer than meat laden with antibiotics, hormones and growth stimulants, as most meat is today,” noted People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, or PETA.
Washington state began allowing the salvaging of deer and elk carcasses a year ago. Pennsylvania might top the country in road kills, with Oregon wildlife officials telling lawmakers that the eastern state had over 126,000 vehicle-wildlife accidents in 2015.
“We are at or near the top of the list. We have a lot of roads and a lot of deer,” said Travis Lau, spokesman for the Pennsylvania Game Commission, though he added the total number was uncertain.
Pennsylvanians can take deer or turkeys that are killed on the road if they report the incidents to the commission within 24 hours, Lau said in a telephone interview.
Gov. Kate Brown signed Oregon’s bill last week after the Senate and House passed it without a single “nay” vote.
The US & Coalition Is A Plague
- Russia ‘targeting’ US jets in Syria after America shoots down first Assad regime warplane
- World On The Precipice As Russia Threatens To Shoot Down U.S. Jets, U.S. Refuses To Back Down
- Russia Announces No-Fly Zone in Syria
If Russia Didn’t Do It Who Did?
- France Confirms No Traces Of Russian Hackers In Macron Campaign Cyber-Attack
In a blow to the anti-Russia narrative being spewed by any and everyone in the western establishment (most recently Hillary again), the head of the French National Agency of Information Systems Security (ANSSI) told AP that France has found no traces of Russian hackers in a cyberattack on President Emmanuel Macron’s campaign (we wonder if the result would have been the same if he, like Hillary, had lost).
French Intelligence Head: there is absolutely no evidence of Russian involvement in French Elex hacking. Hack was crude; could be anyone pic.twitter.com/MCpyX87PH8
— Murad Gazdiev (@MuradGazdiev) June 1, 2017
Right after the event, it was claimed (by officials and the media lapdogs) that Russian hacking group called APT28 was responsible for the cyberattack on Macron’s presidential campaign.
- Watch The Missing OAN Seth Rich Report That Mysteriously Vanished From The Internet
Told You! ISUSArab Terrorists
- Israel Deployed 18 Fighter Jets To Saudi Arabia To “Prevent A Coup”: Fars
- Update: Israeli warplanes bomb Syrian forces while Al-Qaeda blitzes their positions
- Syrian Army turns the tables on Al-Qaeda rebels despite Israeli airstrikes
- SHAMEFUL: Bill To ‘Stop Arming Terrorists’ Has Just 13 Supporters
- Sanctions Are Crimes, Not Law Enforcement
- The United States is “The Greatest Purveyor of Violence in the World Today”: We Hear Rev. Martin Luther King Jr.’s Speech Against the Vietnam War On the 35th Anniversary of His Assassination
- US-Led Coalition Using Banned Weapons
- US Complicit in Torture at Secret Prisons in Yemen
- Congress Fast-Tracks Bill That Would Give DHS Agencies Access To NSA Collections
- Sweden agrees to exchange fingerprints with the US
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection Reveals Next Level of Biometric ID at Airports
- Next Generation 911 centers spy inside homes and businesses
Medical Marijuana Free or For Plunder
- Mexico Legalizes Medical Marijuana
The medical marijuana bill sailed through the Senate with ease in December 2016, and Mexico’s lower house in parliament passed the bill in April with a vote of 347-7 in favor of approval. Mexico’s Secretary of Health, Dr. José Narro Robles, voiced his support for the measure, saying, “I welcome the approval of the therapeutic use of cannabis in Mexico.”
The decree was issued by the president today and specifies that the Ministry of Health will be tasked with drafting and implementing the regulations of “public policies regulating the medicinal use of pharmacological derivatives of cannabis sativa, indica and Americana or marijuana, including tetrahydrocannabinol, its isomers and stereochemical variants, as well as how to regulate the research and national production of them.”
- Proposed Law Threatens Industrial Hemp and Turns CBD Research Over to Big Pharma
- CIA Agent Busted Running a Massive Drug Smuggling Operation
Catholic Criminal Collusion
- BREAKING: Church of England Admits it ‘Colluded’ to Cover-Up Decades of Child Rape
In one of the most damning admissions to date by the Church of England, the head of the church admitted they “colluded” with and helped to hide the long-term sexual abuse of children and young men.
On Thursday, Archbishop of Canterbury Justin Welby apologized to the victims who spoke out and helped bring their attacker to justice. However, according to the report on how the church handled the case, as well as the slap on the wrist ex-bishop Peter Ball received for decades of abuse, ‘justice’ is a loosely thrown around term.
According to the AP, Welby ordered the report after Ball was convicted and imprisoned in 2015 for misconduct in public office and indecent assaults against teenagers and young men over a period of 20 years.
Despite admitting to sexually abusing 18 people, this serial child rapist was let out of prison after only serving 16 months.
Welby’s report noted that Ball’s conduct “caused serious and enduring damage to the lives of many men,” and that “the church at its most senior levels and over many years supported him unwisely.”
After admitting that the church not only looked the other way for decades, the report also concedes that they helped to hide the abuse.
“The church colluded and concealed rather than seeking to help those who were brave enough to come forward,” Welby said.
Hot Diggity Doge
The Weekend War Report
The DOGE OF WAR
Unleash the Power of the DOGE OF WAR
Please Donate to RLM
In This Doge Eat Doge World
Secure Private Alternative To Skype
Tox: Client Side only as of 4/15/2016
- The people know that they have created this farce and financed it with their own taxes (consent), but they would rather knuckle under than be the hypocrite. Factor VI – Cattle Those who will not use their brains are no better off than those who have no brains, and so this mindless school of jelly-fish, father, mother, son, and daughter, become useful beasts of burden or trainers of the same.
- Mr. Rothschild’s Energy Discovery
What Mr. Rothschild  had discovered was the basic principle of power, influence, and control over people as applied to economics. That principle is “when you assume the appearance of power, people soon give it to you.”
The Law of War
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE GOVERNMENT OF ARMIES OF THE UNITED STATES IN THE FIELD
Where Not Throwing Oppression Off, You Live Either Under an Occupation or by Conquest.
The Choice and Responsibility are Yours. United We Strike
Behind The Woodshed for that practical education & hard but necessary dose of reality.
Spread The Word Behind The Woodshed.
- None Found