This was the first Freeker’s Ball of February 2018. We discussed the various topics listed below and The Mighty Moosegurl had some nice rants!
Vincent Easley II Called in and updated us on topics concerning government abuses of the people via lies and corruption.
Some of the news topics we covered:
° New Mac crypto-miner distributed via a MacUpdate hack
° Why glitter is so toxic
° US Nuke-Test Dome Leaking Fatal Radiation Into Pacific Ocean
° Sweet Jesus: The Disturbing Marketing of a Trendy Ice Cream Franchise
° Rose McGowan Says There’s Another “Very Famous” Serial Predator In Hollywood
° Pepsi is developing women-only snacks because potato chips are so hard for girls
° Simple Home Elixir to Stop a Cough Immediately
° Windows 10 Finally Beats Out (by force) Eight-Year-Old Operating System
Have a listen and enjoy!
Thanks for listening and peace to you all,
Grimnir & Moosegurl
PS. If you are listening to the podcast and say to yourself, “Hey, I didn’t hear any music!”, well, you have to tune in live on Friday nights to hear the music 🙂 so come on by next Friday night and join in on the conversation!
Some Links We Covered During the Show:
- New Mac cryptominer distributed via a MacUpdate hack – Malwarebytes Labs | Malwarebytes Labs
- Why glitter is so toxic some scientists want it banned | Daily Mail Online
- Scientists have made biodegradable plastic from sugar and carbon dioxide | World Economic Forum
- “One Typhoon Away From Full Breach” – US Nuke-Test Dome Leaking Fatal Radiation Into Pacific Ocean | Zero Hedge
- Sweet Jesus: The Disturbing Marketing of a Trendy Ice Cream Franchise – The Vigilant Citizen
- CF man charged in child sexual assault case gets 3 years probation – WQOW TV
- Rose McGowan Says There’s Another “Very Famous” Serial Predator In Hollywood | Zero Hedge
- Pepsi is developing women-only snacks because potato chips are so hard for girls – Salon.com
- FAKE NEWS; NOW FAKE LAWS | Alternative Media
- Simple Home Elixir to Stop a Cough Immediately – GrazeMe
- Windows 10 Finally Beats Out Eight-Year-Old Operating System
The Freeker’s Ball airs LIVE every Friday night at 11:00 PM Eastern with your hosts Grimnir and Moosegurl right here on the Real Liberty Media Website on the Freeker’s Ball Show Page
Listen to more Freeker’s Ball Podcasts on the Podcasts Archive Page.
Come and Join us on Friday Nights (or any time) in the RLM Chat Room for a great time!