Grammy’s Rocket Chair – Twas a Stormy Night in Grammyland…… and I had to cut out early….. I’m finally getting to my podcast “Blah, Blah, Blah”. Now, aside from the Storm being Quite LOUD & Blustery (Much like Politicians Beating the Drums of War)…… It brought with it some Much Needed Rain! It also seemed to Clear the Air of some Pent-Up Energy & Dirt & “Particles” (not Chemtrails….. Contrails! wink, wink) that have been holding back the Awakening of Spring out here. When I stepped outside, after the storm had passed…… I could FEEL the Sigh of Relief in the Air….. and this morning, Everything…… From the Plants to the Animals, was Breathing In the Newly Cleansed Atmosphere!
As I wandered around this morning, listening to the Birds Singing, Seeing the Trees Really Starting to Leaf Out and Feeling the Grass, all spongy & damp under my bare feet…… I realized that We Humans Really Aren’t all that Different or Separated from Nature. We keep Taking In and Taking In and Taking In the Energy from Those Around Us & Circumstances not only Around US but also Around the World……. UNTIL…….. We Need to Release It! Sometimes that Release is a “BIG BADA-BOOM” kind’a Storm…… and Sometimes, if we’re Really In Touch with Ourselves & Our Emotions, it’s Released as an Occasional Soaking Rain. Either way, we Clear the Air…… it’s just that One can be Quite Messy and the Other is Soothing.
Let’s face it…… We ALL Need a Good Cleansing from Time to Time…… Even Mother Nature…… The question is….. Do We Cleanse Ourselves Frequently to avoid Build-up and Maintain a Less Offensive Aura/Energy or Do We ALLOW things to Build-Up to the point where We are Offensive, not only to Others but Also Ourselves, before we decide it’s time to Breakout the Torrent in order to Clean Off the Grime AND Stench?
As Always, Thank You for Your Patience and for Giving a Listen ♥ and be sure to check out ALL the Other Awesome Shows here on the RLM!
Much Love ~ Grammy
#Aura #Differences #Energy #Frequency #MarkTwain #Nature #Similarity #Stagnation #ThemorallyImperativelie #Vibe
This is the podcast for Grammy’s Rocket Chair Program that airs every Wednesday and Friday Night at 7:00 Eastern Time with your host Grammy Mary
- Things That Sound And Almost Look The Same But They Are Actually Completely Different
- How to See the Apps Tracking You on Facebook — and Block Them — Steemit
- Sitting down too much can make you stupid — new research says a sedentary lifestyle alters areas of the brain linked to memory – Investment Watch Blog
- 9 Easy Stretches to Release Lower Back and Hip Pain – Health Experts
- The Morally Imperative Lie in Twain’s Connecticut Yankee – Arthur Shattuck O’Keefe
- Welcome To The Free State Of PIG!
Find All Of Grammy’s Podcasts Here: Podcast Archive
Find All of Grammy’s Blog Posts Here: Blog Post Archive
Latest posts by Grammy Mary (see all)
- The Dork Table Podcast Blog w Flash & GramZ – 2020-09-26 – Miss Mary The First Herstorian - September 26, 2020
- The Dork Table Podcast Blog w Flash & GramZ – 2020-09-19 – It Is Against The Law To Think, I Think - September 19, 2020
- In A Perfect World Podcast Blog w Flash – 2020-09-15 – It’s A Hoax, But They Called It “A Study” - September 15, 2020