Have you ever noticed how some people are SO Sure of Themselves? Hell, what am I doing pointing fingers…… I’VE been Sure of Myself Many Times in My Life……. There’s nothing “Wrong” with that…… That Is until One finds out that they didn’t have All the Pertinent Facts and yet they Still Remain “Sure” in their BeLIEfs……
Therein lies the Problem…… and that Problem is the Difference between Being Mistaken and Being Wrong….. and THAT stems from The EGO!
You See, We ALL Make “Mistakes”….. or maybe it’s better to say “Miss-Takes”……. as in, We ALL Take In Information from the World Around Us….. and We All Fit it In with Our Current Understanding/Perception of How “It” Is (“It” being The Subject at Hand)….. and Our Current Understanding/Perception is formed by ALL the Information We’ve Taken In So Far……. BUT…… What If That “Information” is Incomplete or Purposely Manipulated (Propaganda)? This is where the EGO comes into play. If One is Open Minded a.k.a. NOT Ruled by Their EGO, They are Willing to Take In New & Possibly Contradictory Information and form an Updated Understanding/Perception and by doing so, Admit They were Mistaken…… BUT…… If They are Close Minded, Remaining “Sure” of Themselves Regardless of New or Contradictory Information, Refusing to Admit They were Mistaken……. Their EGO just Leveled Them Up into “Wrong”!
If you are wanting Examples of “Wrong Headed Thinking” all you need to do is Look Around…. whether you’re looking at The MSM or Government or Religion or Science or Technology or Business or Medicine…… ALL of Them are Institutions that are FULL to Overflowing with EGOS…… and Many of them Have “Leveled Up”…… but, Before You Start Pointing Fingers……. Might I Suggest You check out Your Own Mirror? You might be surprised at how many “Mis-Takes” you’ll find…… I know I Was…. and Still AM….. Although I Am pleased to find that there are Fewer Things I’m “Sure” of….. and That’s a Good Thing…… I Think!?!
“Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment.”
~Rita Mae Brown~
“Smart people learn from their mistakes. But the real sharp ones learn from the mistakes of others.” ~Brandon Mull~
Thanks for Giving a Listen & Be Sure to check out ALL the Other Awesome Shows here on the RLM!
Much Love ~ Grammy ♥
This is the podcast for Grammy’s Rocket Chair Program that airs every Wednesday and Friday Night at 7:00 Eastern Time with your host Grammy Mary
- Strange Beams of Lights Are Seen All Around The World | WorldTruth.Tv
- Dolphins Are Mysteriously Dying Around The World | WorldTruth.Tv
- California university’s website says its OK for children to engage in ‘sexual play,’ watch porn | Fox News
- 12 Tips for Understanding the World and Why It Is the Way It Is
- Media Goes On Hate Spree! – YourVoice America
- ‘But Who Would Build The Roads?’ Domino’s Launches Initiative To Fix America’s Potholes
- Retired judge sues in attempt to secure $90k pension | From the Trenches World Report
- Psychiatric Diagnosis is a Fraud: The Destructive and Damaging Fiction of Biological ‘Diseases’ – Mad In America
- Welcome To The Free State Of PIG!
Find All Of Grammy’s Podcasts Here: Podcast Archive
Find All of Grammy’s Blog Posts Here: Blog Post Archive
- Grammy’s Rocket Chair Podcast Blog – 2018-07-11 – #17inches #Abortion #Pedophiles #SCOTUS #SexTrafficking
- Grammy’s Rocket Chair Podcast Blog – 2019-06-05 – #WeAreAllTeachers #LifeLessons #SelfHealing #WWG1WGA
- Grammy’s Rocket Chair Podcast Blog – 2019-05-29 – #FalseNarratives #Manipulation #Perception #Religion
Latest posts by Grammy Mary (see all)
- The Dork Table Podcast Blog with Flash & GramZ – 2020-02-15 – Don’t Be Ridiculous, We Can’t Replace Oil - February 15, 2020
- In A Perfect World Podcast Blog – 2020-02-11 – Are We Begging For Enslavement Or What? - February 11, 2020
- The Dork Table Podcast Blog – 2020-02-08 – What’s So Frightening To The State About A Conspiracy Theory? - February 8, 2020