Today, if you are/were fortunate enough to live in the viewable area, you have (had) the opportunity to see 2 cool celestial events. The first being a partial solar eclipse, the second being the Perseid Meteor Shower.
Back in 2009 a man by the name Eric Knudsen dreamt up a story he called The Slender Man and posted it on a Forum Website called Something Awful, apparently based on a meme from the CreepyPasta website (don’t quote me on this as I have no personal knowledge of either site). I personally have never read the story, but I have read stories about the story. In 2014 2 12 year old girls stabbed a 3rd 12 year old girl in Waukesha, Wisconsin in order to “please Slender Man”. Crazy, Right? Anyway, now there is a movie based upon the Slender Man story which is being shown in several Wisconsin theaters. The story has nothing to do with the stabbing incident, but some people are still upset over the fact that any movie has been made about The Slender Man. I would say being upset over that is the real crazy thing.
The television channel HGTV has purchased the Brady Bunch house, apparently for 3.5 million dollars, and is going to restore it to the way it looked on the TV show.
Monsanto, now part of Bayer corporation, has been sued and lost over their product, Round-Up (Glyphosate), causing cancer to a man. Round-Up is widely know known cancer causing agent, but it wasn’t until a group of people on a jury said that it was a cancer causing agent that it could be declared an actual cancer causing agent, evidence be damned. Monsanto will of course appeal the decision so they don’t have to pay this one man nearly $300 Million. And to avoid the many lawsuits which would ultimately follow.
A federal appeals court, the U.S. Ninth Circuit, ruled Thursday (August 9, 2018) that EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) is endangering public health (imagine that) by allowing the pesticide known as chlorpyrifos to continue to be sold. Apparently even tiny amounts of this substance can cause harm to babies brains. The EPA has been given 60 days to remove the pesticide from the market, so you can look forward to produce with one less toxin on them.
How do you feel about Freedom? Well, the TOLFA website (http://tolfa.us/ent.htm) has a test and lessons on Freedom. I found it quite interesting (I scored a 99 out of 100). Check it out and see how you do, maybe do some or all of the lessons.
For you Trekkies (Trekkers?) it was announced that there will be a new Start Trek series featuring Patrick Stewart as Jean-Luc Picard (but probably not as a starship captain). However, it seems that this series will not be on the CBS broadcast channel, but on something they call CBS All Access, which is quite the opposite of all access, since if it isn’t on a broadcast channel, I won’t be seeing it.
If you live in Colorado and you see someone on the side of the road doing a sobriety test, the odds are that that person has been drinking alcohol, not smoking weed. Over 90% of those suspected of driving under the influence had been drinking, while only 6% had been smoking pot.
A lot of movies (and TV that you watch are being directly influenced by the DoD (The Pentagon). Browsing the list, I was quite surprised by some of the films that were on there. Check it out for yourself, from the link below and see if any surprise you. The propaganda leaves no safe harbor.
We discussed all of these topic and several more on last night’s Freeker’s Ball show.
Give the podcast a listen, I think you will find it interesting.
Enjoy the podcast and we’ll see you next week!
Thanks for listening and peace to you all,
Grimnir & Moosegurl
PS. If you are listening to the podcast and say to yourself, “Hey, I didn’t hear any music!”, well, you have to tune in live on Friday nights to hear the music so come on by next Friday night and join in on the conversation!
Links to stories covered during the show:
- Partial Solar Eclipse on August 11, 2018
- ‘Slender Man’ movie opens in central Wisconsin, draws criticism – WAOW – Newsline 9, Wausau News, Weather, Sports
- HGTV just bought house from ‘The Brady Bunch’
- Roundup IS cancerous, jury declares | Daily Mail Online
- Court orders EPA to remove harmful pesticide from U.S. market | CBC News
- Entrance to TOLFA
- Sir Patrick Stewart to reprise Picard role in new Star Trek series | Ars Technica
- More than 90 percent of Coloradans suspected of DUI had been drinking, only 6 percent used marijuana, state study shows | Colorado Springs News | gazette.com
- Here Are 410 Movies Made Under The Direct Influence And Supervision Of The Pentagon | Zero Hedge
- Seattle Airport Employee Hijacks Plane, Does Barrel Roll, Then Crashes With Fighter Jets In Hot Pursuit | Zero Hedge
- The war to destroy Alex Jones, Part One « Jon Rappoport’s Blog
- Infowars Official App Jumps To Number 4 — Dominates CNN, NYT, ABC – NewsWars
- Twitter Cracks Up as NATO Accuses Russia of ‘Build-Up’ on Alliance’s Borders – Sputnik International
- Reports: Facebook Offers US Banks Access to Users in Exchange for Financial Data – Sputnik International
- 23andMe Signs $300 Million Deal With GlaxoSmithKline To Release Stored DNA
- Genetic Testing Kits Can Have Long-Term Effects On Your Ability To Get Insurance | The Daily Caller
The Freeker’s Ball airs LIVE every Friday night at 11:00 PM Eastern with your hosts Grimnir and Moosegurl right here on the Real Liberty Media Website on the Freeker’s Ball Show Page
Listen to more Freeker’s Ball Podcasts on the Podcasts Archive Page.
Come and Join us on Friday Nights (or any time) in the RLM Chat Room for a great time!
Latest posts by Grimnir Freeman (see all)
- The Freeker’s Ball Podcast Blog – 2020-02-21 – #Coronavirus #Predicted #Consciousness #Monkeys #Aliens - February 22, 2020
- Grim Leftovers Podcast Blog – 2020-02-17 – #MoonDust #Breasts #LicensePlateReaders #GuitarMaker #SexTech - February 17, 2020
- The Freeker’s Ball Podcast Blog – 2020-02-14 – #Legalize #Marijuana #Asteroid #Coronavirus #Masturbation - February 15, 2020