Podcast (freekersball): Play in new window | Download (Duration: 1:46:35 — 24.8MB) | Embed
- The Aliens Are Coming!
- Government Denies Knowledge!
- The Truth Is Out There!
- Trust No One!
I want to believe … that’s really the core of it. Regardless, whether or not you believe or I believe, in extraterrestrials, or that something hinky is going on and the government is hiding it from us, something hinky IS going on.
The closure of the solar observatory in Sunspot, NM. by the FBI as they flew in, in blackhawk helicopters, evacuated the place and the post office next door and from what I also heard the town of Sunspot and have refused to release any information as the reason why, either to the general public, the press or even local law enforcement, leaves a major conspiracy theorist, like me, theorizing. I will leave it up to you to decide what you think is going on, but I doubt the government will ever actually reveal the truth of the matter.
Anyway, we talked a bit about the topic during the show and several other topics which fun and/or interesting.
Enjoy the podcast and we’ll see you next week!
Thanks for listening and peace to you all,
Grimnir & Moosegurl
#SpaceObservatory, #SunspotNM, #Aliens, #Uranus, #Storms, #Chipotle, #Beef, #SexBots
PS. If you are listening to the podcast and say to yourself, “Hey, I didn’t hear any music!”, well, you have to tune in live on Friday nights to hear the music so come on by next Friday night and join in on the conversation!
Links to stories covered during the show:
- Space observatory at centre of alien conspiracy asks for ‘patience’ after evacuation by the FBI
- 6 More Solar Observatories closed and This could be the reason!
- Two Objects Eclipse Sun on SDO Satellite on 9th Part 1 – YouTube
- Massive Hole Opens Up In Sun’s Corona, Creates Geomagnetic Solar Storm Alert | Neon Nettle
- A Record 7 Named Storms Are Swirling Across The Globe – Has ‘The Day After Tomorrow’ Arrived? | Zero Hedge
- Controversy surrounds new Missouri newspaper’s name
- BEST EVER Chipotle Beef Barbacoa (EASY Crockpot Recipe!) + VIDEO
- Police shut down sex robot brothel two weeks after it opened
- $600 Chromebooks are a dangerous development for Microsoft | Ars Technica
- Blockchain Browser Brave Files Adtech Complaints Against Google for User Data Practices
The Freeker’s Ball airs LIVE every Friday night at 11:00 PM Eastern with your hosts Grimnir and Moosegurl right here on the Real Liberty Media Website on the Freeker’s Ball Show Page
Listen to more Freeker’s Ball Podcasts on the Podcasts Archive Page.
Come and Join us on Friday Nights (or any time) in the RLM Chat Room for a great time!