Dickey Betts, the Rambling Man, had a mishap this week and is in bad shape after cracking his head on the pavement and has some bleeding on the brain. We here at RLM wish him a rapid and full recovery.
If you are a Canadian and smoke weed and want to come to the United States, they aren’t going to let you do so …. if you tell them about it, which why would you do that, it is none of their business … of course, why would you want to come to a country with such draconian rules?
Cannabis Coffee? Cannabis Coca-Cola? Weed delivered amongst you snacks? So many weed stories this week, fun, fun stuff
High cholesterol? Not a problem. Using statins to control something is not a problem, that’s a problem. Some doctors, in a published study, have determined that the so-called “bad cholesterol” is really not bad at all. Other doctors, who make big profits via kickbacks, vigorously object to that study. I would side with the study and not take those statin drugs, but then, I am an anti-pharmaceutical kinda guy.
Have you ever had a kidney stone? I haven’t, but I have known people that have had them. I understand it is very painful. Passing a kidney stone has been compared to the pain of childbirth. Anyway, according to a new study, if you have a kidney stone and want to pass it quickly, go ride on a roller-coaster … sounds goofy, right? but they say it helps to dislodge those thing. It should be fun, whether it works or not.
Anyway, we talked a bit about the above topics during the show and several other topics which fun and/or interesting.
Enjoy the podcast and we’ll see you next week!
Thanks for listening and peace to you all,
Grimnir & Moosegurl
PS. If you are listening to the podcast and say to yourself, “Hey, I didn’t hear any music!”, well, you have to tune in live on Friday nights to hear the music so come on by next Friday night and join in on the conversation!
Links to stories covered during the show:
- Dickey Betts in critical condition after accident at his Sarasota County home
- Canadians Who Smoke Weed Legally Could Face Lifetime Ban From Entering US
- ‘Cannabis coffee’ could make your mornings stress-free | Metro News
- Woman Finds Package of Weed in Food Subscription Box • High Times
- CBD Oil Explained: Is CBD Legal and What Does It Do? – Bloomberg
- ‘Squirrel King’ Saved in Wisconsin | Coast to Coast AM
- Mrs. Delicious dispenses pay-it-forward ice cream | kare11.com
- Doctors find ‘no evidence’ linking high levels of bad cholesterol to heart disease | Metro News
- Researchers: Disney’s Big Thunder Mountain can dislodge kidney stones – Story | WTXF
- 2 million US teens are vaping marijuana – SFGate
- Judge: Georgia’s e-vote machines are awful – but go ahead and use them • The Register
- Iceland’s monster volcano charging up for eruption | Watts Up With That?
- Chaos follows Linux dev community’s new code of conduct
The Freeker’s Ball airs LIVE every Friday night at 11:00 PM Eastern with your hosts Grimnir and Moosegurl right here on the Real Liberty Media Website on the Freeker’s Ball Show Page
Listen to more Freeker’s Ball Podcasts on the Podcasts Archive Page.
Come and Join us on Friday Nights (or any time) in the RLM Chat Room for a great time!
Latest posts by Grimnir Freeman (see all)
- Grim Leftovers Podcast Blog – 2020-06-01 – #NationalDisaster #Taxes #SplicedWithHIV #Vaccinations - June 1, 2020
- The Freeker’s Ball Podcast Blog – 2020-05-29 – #Rioting #Looting #CivilUnrest #Economy #GangOfMonkeys - May 30, 2020
- Grim Leftovers Podcast Blog – 2020-05-25 – #CivilUnrest #InfluenzaData #Marijuana #FCC #HongKongFlu - May 25, 2020