Contrasting the Occupation
The Cunning Linguists
Flash and VinE
The Cuning linguist CuntingLinguists Roads iz for revenueing robwerks #WhoWillBuildTheRoads #LowRiders Whittier Blv.
The #420Report The 1965 edition of the Oxford English Dictionary defined Acapulco Gold as “a special grade of cannabis,” and since then it has been a symbolic reference to high-grade cannabis, even being saluted by famous comedy duo (and legalization activists) Cheech & Chong on several occasions. BadAssWeed
|Flash is joined by VinE
Listen to Podcast and enjoy
|Tags: Flash, #VinE, PerfectWorld, #Subservient, #CunningLinguist, #WhoWillBuildTheRoads, #LowRiders, MeToo, Fluoride, Reality, #DuckTape|
This is the podcast for the “In A Perfect World” Show that airs every Tuesday at 1:00 PM eastern.
- In A perfect World Podcast Blog – 2019-01-08 – Is Mr. Easley Vibrating? with Flash and VinE
- In A Perfect World Podcast Blog w Flash – 2019-01-15 – All Systems Go! Check That, We Have An Anomaly!
- In A perfect World Podcast Blog – 2019-01-01 – Dottling Coddles with Flash, VinE and Moosegurl
Latest posts by Flash Somebody (see all)
- The Dork Table Podcast Blog – 2019-01-19 – The Do’s and Don’ts of Communication - January 19, 2019
- In A Perfect World Podcast Blog w Flash – 2019-01-15 – All Systems Go! Check That, We Have An Anomaly! - January 15, 2019
- The Dork Table Podcast Blog – 2019-01-12 – Its Hard To Tell A Good Story, So We Live With The Official Record - January 12, 2019