Volume 1, Episode 4
Freedom Of The Press. The Costs Are High. – Standing Matters: The Bundy Ranch Standoff and Trial Report by Vincent Easley II
What Matters: A Ponder Gander – Connecting Voices – Radio Writing Series.
#RealLibertyMedia #RLM_Radio #RadioWriting #Rlog #pgv1e4 02-01-2019
• Journalism (TRUTH) Needs Defense – Be The Media – VinE-Online
‘James Madison wrote, “without popular information, or the means of acquiring it is but a Prologue to a Farce or a Tragedy; or perhaps both.” It is up to all of us to ensure that this prologue is never written, and to fight the true enemy of the people: attacks on truth itself.’
The Founding Fathers understood the importance of journalism. Thomas Jefferson hoped for a republic “governed by reason and truth,” brought about by “the freedom of the press.” Because the press is “the first shut up by those who fear the investigation of their actions,” he reasoned, it needs our protection.
• Raw arrest footage from LVMPD headquarters earlier today (1-30-19) after two reporters from Nevada Cop Block (NVCopBlock.org) and ACAB Radio attempted to attend a press conference regarding the most recent police shooting in Las Vegas.
•“Both Lankowski and Patterson were arrested and cited on Wednesday for trespassing as dozens of other media outlets who are accepted into the official club did the exact same thing they tried to do. If ever you were unsure of how the establishment feels about independent media, the video below should clear up any doubts.
When police officers get to pick and choose who gets to ask them questions, and deny people “credentials” for asking real questions, we have a problem. Transparency and accountability are the underpinnings of a free society and when public servants start kidnapping people for upholding these important measures, tyranny is not far behind.”
see more: The Free Thought Project
We come now to the merits. The First Amendment, which applies to the States through the Fourteenth, prohibits laws ‘abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press.’
Whatever differences may exist about interpretations of the First Amendment, there is practically universal agreement that a major purpose of that Amendment was to protect the free discussion of governmental affairs. This of course includes discussions of candidates, structures and forms of government, the manner in which government is operated or should be operated, and all such matters relating to political processes.
The Constitution specifically selected the press, which includes not only newspapers, books, and magazines, but also humble leaflets and circulars, see Lovell v. City of Griffin, 303 U.S. 444, 58 S.Ct. 666, 82 L.Ed. 949, to play an important role in the discussion of public affairs.
Thus the press serves and was designed to serve as a powerful antidote to any abuses of power by governmental officials and as a constitutionally chosen means for keeping officials elected by the people responsible to all the people whom they were selected to serve.
Suppression of the right of the press to praise or criticize governmental agents and to clamor and contend for or against change, which is all that this editorial did, muzzles one of the very agencies the Framers of our Constitution thoughtfully and deliberately selected to improve our society and keep it free.
There are Good People Just Like You, Don’t Give Up On The World.
You Always Have A Choice.The Blackout is a movie depicting the depravities and victories of mankind.
“Threats, Intimidation, and Bullying by Federal Land Managing Agencies” (Video)
• What Does One Do When the Government Won’t Follow the Law? The Liberty Effect w/ Ammon Bundy and Bryan Hyde, 1–24-19. @PonderGander @VinE_RLM_RADIO @AmmonEBundy @whosnextorgI spoke with Ammon Bundy last week with Bryan Hyde @ 00:24
Being above the law is a great advantage when breaking the law.
“If only it were all so simple! …to separate …and destroy …the line dividing good and evil …that …passes not through states, nor between classes …but …through every (Mans) …heart.
Impossible to expel …from the World …in its entirety, But …it is possible …within each (of us).”
“At what point, then, should one resist?― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
by Vincent Easley II 14 December 2015
• Ammon Bundy is the host of “The Liberty Effect” He is also recognized as one of the most effective voices of liberty and proper government in America today. Ammon is a man of abiding faith, unwavering conviction and courageous humility in the cause of freedom. He is a loving husband and father and is, perhaps, best known as the son of Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy. The Live Weekly one hour show airs every Thursday at 3 pm ET on the Loving Liberty Radio Network.
• I got a phone call today from a patriot who stood at the Bundy ranch and also drove to the refuge in Oregon to support the stand for the Hammonds. I was told the solicitor general approved the appeal of the Bundys and codefendants even though the charges were dismissed with prejudice. I didn’t go to and stand at the Bundy ranch for the Bundys. I went because of the constitution and the First amendment sign. I fell in love with the Bundy family and many others at the ranch and also during the bogus trials afterward. There’s been rumblings about fallout and lack of support for them because of scuttlebutt about open border beliefs. Though I don’t agree with those beliefs, I will defend it the same way I would the first or second amendment or any other God given rights. Like the last picture taken by Carol Bundy June 5th, 2018 at the Bundy home as I was leaving Nevadaland. If you’re ever surrounded by government snipers again, just holler and I’ll come a runnin. #Freedom
• The solicitor general approved the appeal to be filed not a retrial as of yet.
Gary Hunt -> The solicitor general only approved for Steven Myhre to file an appeal. He hasn’t filed, yet. Then, the 9th Circuit has to decide whether to hear the appeal or not. Patience is required, there are a couple more steps before a judgment can be made, and you can be sure that I will be writing about it, with access to the documents.
Doug Knowles ->Steven Myhre is not handling the appeal.. the lady that was appointed acting Nevada District US Attorney, is handling the appeal and working on the brief for the appeal.
I personally believe it is being done for the same reasons that Roger Stone was arrested the way he was..
In 2012, Oregon ranchers Dwight and Steven Hammond were convicted of felony arson and sentenced to five years imprisonment under the Antiterrorism and Effective Death Penalty Act of 1996. This conviction was the result of two routine, back-burn fires started on their private property spreading to small parcels of adjacent federal land. On July 10, 2018, President Trump signed Executive Grants of Clemency for both men. However, the initial conviction resulted in the loss of Hammond Ranches’ BLM grazing permits. Today, the Department of the Interior notified Hammond Ranches that their grazing permits had been reinstated.
'The Department of Justice, which has sadly become known as the ‘Department of Injustice,’ and is ‘circling the wagons’ to cover the dishonest and unethical tracks of Steven Mahre, Dan Schiess and other prosecutors in the office of the U.S. Attorney for the District of Nevada.' https://t.co/AHO1V9bkva
— Vincent Easley II (@VinE_RLM_RADIO) January 26, 2019
The 420 Report
My appreciation for giving me such an incredible push forward. As someone that aspires to write better, You have empowered me greatly. I have a long way to go yet, but you’ve put wind in my sail. I can now see what was once beyond the horizon. Writing Momentum with Christopher & Gena Maselli
Building the Book #Artunication #rlog Radio Writing @PonderGander thx @WritingMomentum
Pro Writing Aid, Your Personal Writing Coach.
A grammar guru, style editor, and writing mentor in one package.
Start Web Editor. Or, start a free trial with one of our premium software integrations.
2000’s The Stand
Jan. 2nd, The Harney County Malheur Wildlife Refuge Occupation
April 12th, The Bundy Ranch Federal Standoff
1900’s The Hard Land
1934 Taylor Grazing Act – pdf –
1976 Endangered Species Act HTML –
1800’s Oh Pioneers
Standing in the Gap /Connecting Voices_Considering Perspectives\ Broadcasting What Matters Worldwide.
This 13 ½ Volume Series Airs Fridays at NOON CENTRAL (1 pm et) on RLM Radio
To Think and Reason, Raising Expectations Through Thought Provoking Episodes.
WHAT MATTERS: A Ponder Gander with Vincent Easley II airs LIVE
Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.
Bundy Ranch Stand-Off – YouTube Playlist:
That’s me in the white T-shirt under the bridge in back up high. That’s me, right beneath where Eric Ej Parker watched over The People that came to #StandInTheGap SHOUTING LOUDLY echoing what is The American Way. Truth and Justice, not Just Because you say. The Government is Of and By WE the People, not to be Ruled Over by Force of Might and governed without Representation.
Latest posts by Vincent Easley II (see all)
- A Ponder Gander with Vincent Easley II – 2019-12-13 – A Ponder Gander in Perspectum - December 13, 2019
- A Ponder Gander with Vincent Easley II – 2019-10-19 – Radio Reading Series - October 19, 2019
- A Ponder Gander with Vincent Easley II – 2019-10-05 – Radio Reading Series - October 5, 2019